Thread: Real tbol?

jc95605 is offline Senior Member

Arrow Real tbol?

I really need some quick help. I just started this cycle of "tbol" but because of my results i'm suspecting its dbol . I've heard from somebody that this lab's tbol is actually a low dose of dbol. I've only been taking it for exactly one week and I feel a lil bloated and i jumped 8lbs! I know dbol adds alot of water weight pretty fast so thats one of the reasons i'm asking. I look a just a lil fatter but i'm definately more pumped up and i already noticed minor (5-10lbs) strength gains. I took these pictures and different distances to try and make them noticable. Sorry but my camera didn't pick up the writing on them, one side is stamped "a x" and the other side just has a gash in the middle, looks like its where you split them in half. Please help! If this is dbol i need to terminate my cycle immediately!df Thanks for any help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real tbol?-tbol.jpg   Real tbol?-tbol6.jpg   Real tbol?-tbol5.jpg  

NEW_GUY is offline Junior Member
    Sorry bro but you will probably not get to much help because you can barley see the pills , looks like you were snapping pictures from a hellocopter

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    clean your table....but if there pink and say a x on them these sound exactly like the labs dbol man

BigMC is offline Junior Member
    I have the same thing....I took 40mg ed and the sides were insane. I had to get off completely. I felt the same way you do. T-bol never gave me the amount of water gain and back pumps this stuff did. Yes I think its underdosed dbol as well. Trying cutting your dose down. I went from 40mg to 20mg but I was already a few weeks in so that didnt help with the sides. If your only a week in give that a shot.

Smart-tony is offline Member
    Ya put the tab right on the side of the pill bottle and block out the lab name,plus you need a piece of paper under the bottle and tabs.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smart-tony View Post
    Ya put the tab right on the side of the pill bottle and block out the lab name,plus you need a piece of paper under the bottle and tabs.
    what???

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Ya well i think its obvious thats its dbol now. Two days ago I reduced the dosage in half to 30mgs ed and immedately noticed a reduction in bloating. I'm gonna keep running it until i finally get some arimdex ASAP. Thanks again for everybodys help.

Thread Information