Howardo is offline Junior Member

Turkish Primobolan

Bought this on a Apotheke in turkey last summer.. what do you think. to diffrent..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Turkish Primobolan-bilde-073.jpg   Turkish Primobolan-bilde-074.jpg   Turkish Primobolan-bilde-075.jpg  

Hey bro am not sure but i got a feeling that they are not right look at this pic & check the font on the amps & compare it to yours but again i maybe wrong wait till a primo expert answer your question.

good luck

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Primobolan Real.jpg 
Views:	2713 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	61571

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    It indeed looks fake, some letters positions doesn't match to the pic our bro
    posted (which I think belongs to Judge_Dread) take a good look at the letters
    "t" and "e" for Me"te"nolone the space between them looks bigger in yours
    although in JD's pics they have almost no space in between, well this is one
    of the things I got quickly, but I think if you make further comparisons you
    will find more things in, BTW the printing quality looks very poor for a
    SCHERING product, and considering that you got it from an apotheque,
    more chances to be fake; if you want the real deal it's pretty easy, goes to
    the pharmacy and you're in heaven. Sorry for your loss, well at least you
    got a souvenir from Turkey from your last summer vacation.

posted The same primo for som emonths ago. I mean the one to the right in the picture. then you all guys said it was real.. I dont understand a f.... now.. I saw I had 4 primos with other lot nr. and exp date.. sp i posted that ampull beside the one you said was real before.. but now you say booth are fake or?? this forum give me nothing right now man..

been checking every ampull of primo i have. some of them is with ticker letters than others.. some looks just like pictures who was posted of the real one. is it possible i got fake and real primos from the same apothke.. and vere can i talk with a pharacy in turkey? do they have pharmacy in every big town or??

toolman is offline Banned
    My vote is fake. Aside from the font issues brought up, the rings look hand painted and the label markers are our of position and not centered under the text properly.

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    I agree with guys above - for me it's looks fake too. All necessary thing why it's fake was told. I just comapred it with my Primos I bought also in turkish pharmacy. Here are pictures, so you can do it yourself too:
    http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...9&d=1116689870
    http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...0&d=1116689922

Thread Information