lancer_evo_vii is offline New Member

3 Pack of Primobolans??? Fake???

Hi all. Got a dilema and could do with some guidance....

Late 2005, got hold of 8 schering primo amps. Schering don't manufacture boxes or 3 do they??????? Check these pics out. From what i've read on the net, i am worried these are fakes. any comments appreciated.

Cheers Lads.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3 Pack of Primobolans??? Fake???-primos.jpg   3 Pack of Primobolans??? Fake???-pack-front-.jpg   3 Pack of Primobolans??? Fake???-pack-back-.jpg  

I think they are fake bro there is alot of space between the letters specially the O & M & the O & B in the word primobolan on the amps its just my opinion wait for SJ or Ajfina they know better.

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

lol. i think that's answered the question. cheerz booz. these are 08051E's too. all 8 of em. oh well....

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry for your loss bro!

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Damn, that was a very poor fake. Hopefully you didnt lose to much cash on 8 amps!

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    Sorry for your loss bro!
    Seaj will you return to your Brazillianb years and start posting women with breasts in your sig

thanks 4 that guyz. least i know now. won't make this mistake again! yea was a fair bit of money but hey ho.

so would you recommed these be chucked away? i read in the other threads that other 08051E amps did have an anabolic affect to them....mmmmm

Exp 2009 fake.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Seaj will you return to your Brazillianb years and start posting women with breasts in your sig
    Ok I'll try to find one Japanese girl but I'll tell you her breast is faked but damn
    yummy!

judge_dread is offline Member
    FAKES no doubt about that....3 steril amps?? lol

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lancer_evo_vii
    thanks 4 that guyz. least i know now. won't make this mistake again! yea was a fair bit of money but hey ho.

so would you recommed these be chucked away? i read in the other threads that other 08051E amps did have an anabolic affect to them....mmmmm
    i know someone that has used them but in a very big dose,he also got something out of them!!

The box is a fake becuase it has the 7 line paragraph and the real one has 8. The amps have the 08.2005 and the real must have truncated 08.05.

However, there is a slight problem with the "new" primos, i've noticed that they have changed the label of the amp in a way, i dont know if those are fake or not but some now come with untruncated year, different glass neck and some slight changes on the label. If somebody has any news about primo that are now in pharmas now in Turkey, i would be very curious to know.

PS: the anabolic effect of fake primo in large does is from the prop that is usually in them, (~50 mg), that's why sometimes you get sore at the injection site sometimes. Anyway, primo is a very hard to get product this days, even in the pharmas are suspect products.
    Last edited by Muscle Enhancement; 02-12-2006 at 07:32 AM.

Bro, Alevok would be a helper here, man where the Hell are you Alevok?

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lancer_evo_vii

Bro, no offense here, but they are fake. Dont even think about using them, just toss them and consider it a loss. Maybe keep a couple just to compare to for a later date. God knows what could be in them..Even if they had 20mg of the substance, its fake!

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry for your loss bro... Too many fakes of those primo around. A really unsafe buy.

Weegiebol is offline Associate Member
    Hey lancer, looks like these are all over the UK bro - I'd be interested to see if anyone outside the UK has had any sightings of them, or if they're just particular to us

Thread Information