bcbigdaddt is offline New Member

Fake primo!thick as molasses

THis pic was taken from another thread being noted as a fake primobolan . The amp I have is exact match even to the lot number being 22084b
    here is the pic

http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...8&d=1132067228

Now when I got the amps they looked very cloudy and think like syrup and was told you need to warm them in your hands to get them to become able to draw them out. They actually looked almost white like winney and when I held onto it for 5 min it started to become runny.
    Now I have not seen a single picture with primo looking like this and was wondering if anyone ever seen any juice like this.
    THanks and hello to all being my first post.
    I have read this forum for years though.
    Last edited by bcbigdaddt; 01-29-2006 at 10:47 PM.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbigdaddt
    THis pic was taken from another thread being noted as a fake primobolan . The amp I have is exact match even to the lot number being 22084b
    here is the pic

http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...8&d=1132067228

Now when I got the amps they looked very cloudy and think like syrup and was told you need to warm them in your hands to get them to become able to draw them out. They actually looked almost white like winney and when I held onto it for 5 min it started to become runny.
    Now I have not seen a single picture with primo looking like this and was wondering if anyone ever seen any juice like this.
    THanks and hello to all being my first post.
    I have read this forum for years though.
    welcome to the board bro. sorry to hear about the fake gear. hope you have others.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy Sauce
    welcome to the board bro. sorry to hear about the fake gear. hope you have others.
    Welcome! and by the last sentence i'm sure he means he hopes you have other, real gear.. and not more fakes. :P ooh im such a goober

bcbigdaddt is offline New Member
    Wish I had my digital camera to show you how this looks more like semen that oil. Honeslty its as thick as butter until you warm it up. THey guy is taking it back though
    I do have some karachi sust but the more I read I belive they might be filled with enathate. Every amp of the sust comes to 1.15 ml and I gained a shit load of water which is more common with enathate than with that sust. At least I know its working as I am seeing some results.
    Thanks for the welcomes

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Primo is known to be one of the most fakes steroids , so it doesn't suprise me.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome aboard bro, it's nice to know you joined us in this forum after years
    of readings as you said bro!
    I'm sorry for your loss in those primos.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry for your loss, hopefully you didnt spend a ton. In all honesty I dont see what the big deal with primo is. There is so much other, and in my opinion better products out there. Dont get me wrong, everything gets faked, but that one seems to be the most faked.

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard bro ..

Thread Information