wackwelder is offline New Member

biogen winstrol 50

I cant upload a picture but i get it in yeasterday and it was all white liquid. Now that ive had it sitting in my safe undisturbed the top half is milk white followd by clear i assume oil then a thin layor of white at the bottom. Is this normal?

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    pharm grade injectable winstrol is water based and separates when allowed to stand over a certain length of time.

Will i just need to give it a shaking befor use? I also noticed that the experation date was may of this year then they put a sticker over that and it says may of next year lol

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wackwelder View Post
    Will i just need to give it a shaking befor use? I also noticed that the experation date was may of this year then they put a sticker over that and it says may of next year lol
    yes just give it a shake and that is weird though if kept in a sterile air tight ampule or bottle i wouldn't worry too much about an expiration date that is of this year. I would be weary of someone who would put a sticker over an expiration date.

Yea i didnt like the fact they did that i got tabs that were expiring this month to but no sticker over them.

Thread Information