judge_dread is offline Member

legit Primobolan Depot

Turkish Primobolan Depot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails legit Primobolan Depot-primo3.jpg   legit Primobolan Depot-primo2.jpg  

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Just one question, bro have you notice if they always come in
    more than 1ml/amp or they measure exactly 1ml/amp last time
    mine had 1.2 or something?!

Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    Just one question, bro have you notice if they always come in
    more than 1ml/amp or they measure exactly 1ml/amp last time
    mine had 1.2 or something?!
    bro they measure exactly in 1ml....although i haven't noticed that before.

Thanks for the input bro! I had some they must be bogus.

jhonny28 is offline Junior Member
    Is Real Bro....
    I'm In Possession The Same Primo,i Acquired Personally In One Pharma In Istanbul.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    that doesnt mean anything...in turkey they sell a lot of fake gear in pharmacies. use this as a reference...

http://www.bodyofscience.com/issues/...ounterfeit.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    that doesnt mean anything...in turkey they sell a lot of fake gear in pharmacies. use this as a reference...

yea i've read it million times but i don't see anything that points out that Turkish pharmacies sell fakes!!!

toolman is offline Banned
    I've been told another way to check is it should have a strong cherry or fruity smell. ANyone try that?

alevok Guest

You are so wrong bro, I challenge you to prove it!!!

alevok Guest
    No one in this board should know better than me cause I am Turkish, ok!!! They make fake primos in Bulgaria, I saw them here too, they sell them to people(turkish) who would not pay $@@ for real primo from pharmacies, those idiots prefer $@ primo which is fake. Those primos are also sent to USA and other countries as genuine Turkish primos and claimed that they were purchased from pharmacies. Whatever you buy directly from Turkish pharmacies are real. Some bros from this board came to Turkey and I assisted them in search of primo and sustanon . They all went home happy!
    Sometimes we can not even find a single amp for months, the market dries up since there is a limitation in production, so we wait till next shipment arrives.
    Usually in Turkey pharmacies carry only one or two primo at a time. You need to visit 10-15 pharmacies to gather 20-30 primos.
    If it is really purchased in a pharmcy it is real. Steroids are legal in Turkey, Turkish pharmacies do not need to carry fake stuff and risk their business, think about that!!!!
    Last edited by Seajackal; 11-13-2005 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    No one in this board should know better than me cause I am Turkish, ok!!! They make fake primos in Bulgaria, I saw them here too, they sell them to people(turkish) who would not pay $@@ for real primo from pharmacies, those idiots prefer $@ primo which is fake. Those primos are also sent to USA and other countries as genuine Turkish primos and claimed that they were purchased from pharmacies. Whatever you buy directly from Turkish pharmacies are real. Some bros from this board came to Turkey and I assisted them in search of primo and sustanon . They all went home happy!
    Sometimes we can not even find a single amp for months, the market dries up since there is a limitation in production, so we wait till next shipment arrives.
    Usually in Turkey pharmacies carry only one or two primo at a time. You need to visit 10-15 pharmacies to gather 20-30 primos.
    If it is really purchased in a pharmcy it is real. Steroids are legal in Turkey, Turkish pharmacies do not need to carry fake stuff and risk their business, think about that!!!!
    That's right bro...enlighten the blind ppl!They continue to argue the same and the same...they will say soon that Organon Deca , Testoviron Depot etc that sold here in Greek pharmacies are fake!!! no comments..
    Last edited by Seajackal; 11-13-2005 at 07:01 AM.

Alevok, what about the comments some are making that Schering does not produce Primo in Turkey any more, is that true?

As for me, I have sworn off schering primo as I have gotten enough fakes to make me tired of trying. Its UGL's for me for Primo from now on.
    Last edited by Seajackal; 11-13-2005 at 07:01 AM.

alevok Guest
    No bro thats not true. There are two countries still making primo, Turkey and Spain. The substance comes from Schering Germany and bottled in Turkey.
    Here most BB are using Turkish Primo and they are happy with the results. As I stated before, there are thousands of fake Turkish primo around, probably more than genuine ones. Dealers tell people that they get them right from the pharmacies which is bull. They dont, they buy cheap fakes and make more money, cheap primos (fake) goes around $@.@-@ while the genuine is sold for $@.@
    Last edited by Seajackal; 11-13-2005 at 07:02 AM.

sorry, not true. talk to Schering Germany, they don t produce the substance anymore, how can they ship it to Turkey then? and spain hasn t produced primo in years...look it up in the spanish pharmaceutical list. all licensed pharmaceuticals are noted there - no primo? whooops...

alevok Guest
    Sorry I cant, I dont speak German. But I know in Germany Schering does not make primos.
    So how come we have primos in pharmacies with the stamp of the Ministry of Health?
    And how come people are using them get good results if they were fake?

alevok Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I've been told another way to check is it should have a strong cherry or fruity smell. ANyone try that?
    Thats true, real primo has cherryish flavor.....

could be anythin in the fakes...normally nandrolone . stamps can t be faked, aha. wow, real news...

call Schering Germany, they speak english

could be anythin in the fakes...normally nandrolone . stamps can t be faked, aha. wow, real news...

call Schering Germany, they speak english
    I see bro u keep sayin the same bull****! I talked to the ****in Schering AG,Schering TR and even Schering GR and they all confirmed that Turkey has the licence to make the methenolone enanthate Primobolan Depot....Sherimed which is actually Schering Spain makes also the product.So what the hell is goin on with u?? If u don't wanna believe do not but don't misguide the ppl....I'm sure u will soon claim that even in Greece they sell Deca fakes etc Do some research bro ,some real research....ok?
    Last edited by judge_dread; 02-17-2005 at 02:17 AM.

alevok Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by judge_dread
    I see bro u keep sayin the same bull****! I talked to the ****in Schering AG,Schering TR and even Schering GR and they all confirmed that Turkey has the licence to make the methenolone enanthate Primobolan Depot....Sherimed which is actually Schering Spain makes also the product.So what the hell is goin on with u?? If u don't wanna believe do not but don't misguide the ppl....I'm sure u will soon claim that even in Greece they sell Deca fakes etc Do some research bro ,some real research....ok?
    Satisfied bro?

If you think Turkish primo is fake just do not use them bro, we do not put a gun against your head and force you to do so...

Oh really? so Schering Germany, the headquarter of this German comapny is talking ****...now this is getting funny...pls post some proof! I ll post to emails here, though they are in German, I guess a lot of ppl here wil lunderstand them...

Sehr geehrter Herr xxx
    danke für Ihre Anfrage. Primobolan Depot wurde in Deutschland vor ca.2 Jahren eingestellt, da kein Antrag auf Nachzulassung gestellt wurde.
    Seit über einem Jahr wird das Mittel nicht mehr von Schering hergestellt, auch nicht in anderen Ländern.

Freundliche Grüße

xxx Ärztin
    Schering Deutschland GmbH
    GE Gynäkologie - Medizin
    Sehr geehrter Herr K****,
    vielen Dank für Ihre Anfrage. Es ist richtig, dass wir Primobolan Depot
    nicht mehr vertreiben.
    Freundliche Grüße
    H.F****
    nuff said. feel free to run the text thru babelfish translation...

alevok Guest
    So how can you explain that Turkish doctors prescribing Primo to their patients(not to bodybuilders, children or elderly). Do you think doctors would prescribe a non-existing or a fake drug?
    Please come to your senses.

oh, and how come that the German headquarter of a German company is telling that they don t produce this specific product anymore? the primobolan that is sold right now are remainders of stock of 2003. nuttin more.

pls come to your senses and accept that this German company called Schering isn t producing that prodcut anymore if they say they don t...this isn t Turkey...we have strict laws and regulations in Germany unlike Turkey...

alevok Guest
    what I am saying is what you get from Turkish pharmacies are genuine primos. Maybe the production had stopped in Germany but not in here, we dont have boring rules unlike yours.

One thing is for sure ONLY LUCKY PEOPLE will get real deal Primobolans
    from Schering and period! The rest are fakes, just be careful if you don't
    wanna get ripped off!

lol read the email! they are clearly saying that they are not producing primo in other countries!

lol read the email! they are clearly saying that they are not producing primo in other countries!
    Oh my God.....Write to your friends in Berlin that there is a so called Schering TR that uses their trade name and makes Primobolan , tell them that they even have big facilities and site on the internet!!! Maybe they don't know it lol....Come on buddy...I told u to make a contact with the Turks..did u?
    P.S thanx to real friends I am of the few lucky ones that i have access to it...
    Last edited by judge_dread; 02-17-2005 at 05:23 AM.

alevok Guest
    Judge I beleive this guy envy us. He is German and can not get primo in Germany while we can get German primo in Turkey, isn't ironic????

Judge, my Greek friend, enjoy your primos, and let me know whenever you need more....

alevok Guest
    Read this, maybe you will know what I mean

This week, I would like to introduce you to a new hardcore steroid site: SteroidsInfo101.com This new site is a not-for-profit informational web site containing a wealth of knowledge designed to help you understand steroid basics and more advanced concepts.

The articles are written with simplicity by bodybuilders who have first-hand experiences with today's steroids . This week, they have let me reprint their article "Primobolan - The Ultimate Steroid? I think yes!" Don't know much about Primo or want a refresher on how it can help you build muscles of steel, then this article is for you.

Primobolan - The Ultimate Steroid? I think yes!
    (reprinted with permission from SteroidsInfo101.com)

Pharmaceutical Name: Methenolone Enanthate
    Effective dose: 200-800 mg/week injections
    Average Street-price: $12-$16
    Available Doses: 100mg/1ml ampoules by Schering, Turkey

Primobolan Depot is an extremely effective steroid that's earned its respect as the safest injectable steroid. It's the only steroid that will yield solid gains even on a low calorie diet. It's also the only steroid that will build solid muscle slowly with minimal to no side effects... No acne, no aggression, no water bloat, no loss of sex drive, and its the only steroid that will not shut down HPTA (you want to have kids one day right?). I honestly cant think of another steroid that compares to primobolan!

Primo is left out of cycles for a number of reasons. First, up until 2003, legit primos were extremely difficult to find. The market was flooded with fakes and athletes lost faith in finding legit primos. But nowadays, legit primo is easier to find as the pharmaceutical company Schering, Turkey, now produces them in bulk. And allow me to stress one point...

TURKISH SCHERING PRIMOS ARE THE ONLY PRIMOS YOU SHOULD TRUST!

Second, primobolan is slightly higher priced than testesterone and/or deca . But only a little pricier. Certainly not that much more expensive to dent our pockets, but there are those who would rather save a few dollars and go with a cheaper alternative. Allow me to stress another point - those who don't care about their health need not think about Primo. But those whose concern is safety and precision will find primo in a class of its own. It's that simple, and our good friend Arnold will agree. Yes yes my friends... Arnold Schwarzeneger was a huge fan of primo. In fact, his favorite cycle was a stack of Primo and Dbol .

Ok, let's look at this drug. Methenolone is a DHT-based steroid (actually, DHB or dihydroboldenone, the 5-alpha reduced of the milder boldenon). Meaning when it interacts with the aromatase enzyme it does not form estrogens at all.(estrogen is what causes unwanted sides). But unlike deca you do not have to worry about progesterone problems (like bitch tits) either, so now you have the best of both worlds!

Since Primobolan does not convert to estrogen, it displays many favorable characteristics. Estrogen related side effects should not be seen at all when using this steroid. Sensitive individuals need not worry about developing gynecomastia , nor should they notice any water retention with this drug. The gains seen with Primobolan will be only quality muscle mass, and not the smooth bloat which accompanies most steroids open to aromatization. In addition, during a cycle, the user should not have much trouble with blood pressure values, as this effect is also related (generally) to estrogen and water retention - two common side effects that Primo just doesn't have.

You will here Primo is weaker than deca. That's not exactly accurate. Deca is a great substance but is also very calorie dependant. Primo is not, primo can allow your diet to be a little loose. A few quotes by Bill Roberts: "It appears to cause less inhibition than Deca or testosterone for any given degree of anabolic effect, perhaps because of low CNS activity, lack of conversion to DHT, and lack of aromatization to estrogen." Do you understand what he is saying. Ok this is even true at a range of 600 mgs primo per week which is a highly effective dose. Requiring a little higher dosage to achieve the same anabolic effect, but since it is pleasant to use at doses considerably higher than what is pleasant for nandrolone esters (deca), it can achieve higher maximum effectiveness. In addition, Primobolan depot is attached to an ester which allows a half-life of about 5 to 10 days. This is a benefit to both the new or veteran user. Every day injections or every other day are a pain in the ass, no pun intended. But every injecting Primo every 5 to 7 days is enough to allow for optimal blood levels.

Primobolan depot happens to have another plus, the drug is particularly excellent for use as the last injectable in a cycle, since for any given anabolic effect it gives much less inhibition of your natural testosterone production than other steroids such as testosterone, nandrolone, or tren . Therefore, residual levels of Primobolan can allow recovery of your natural test levels as you taper off your cycle while still offering useful anti-catabolic or even anabolic support.

And oh... When people blow up say 30lbs in a cycle its impossible to keep it all as most of it is water bloat. Even if you plan your cycle carefully and do your homework, half your gains, (if not more) will disappear within a few weeks. A slow quality builder like primo allows you to gain for the long term.

Often athletes find themselves falling for all the BS they hear in Internet chat rooms. Look, you have to talk to actual users! Real users with real experiences. Side effects with Primobolan Depot are minimal and manifest themselves only rarely and in persons who are extremely sensitive. Due to the androgenic residual effect, side effects can include light acne, deepening voice or increased hair growth. But who cares? Take B5 for the acne, women love deep voices, and increased hair growth? Cry me a river and shave.

Primobolan Depot has even less influence on the liver function than the oral Primo so that an increase of the liver's toxin values is extremely unlikely. The blood pressure, cholesterol level, HDL and LDL values, as with Primo tablets, usually remain unaffected. Primobolan Depot is generally the safest injectable steroid.

Like the tablets, Primobolan Depot has only a very small influence on the hypothalamuhypophysiat testicular axis so your body's own testosterone production is only reduced when very high dosages are taken over a prolonged period of time.

Stacks: Primo is often used in a stack. It is popular for male bodybuilders to stack Primobolan with other steroids in order to obtain a faster and more enhanced effect. Methenolone (Primo) is also one of the rare steroids that works on a reduced calorie diet. This makes Primobolan depot an ideal part of every cutting stack. For dieting (pre contest preparation) Methenolone works best in stack with T3, Clen , Proviron , Deca, and/or Test. During a dieting or cutting phase, a non-aromatizing androgen like Halotestin or trenbolone can be added. The strong androgenic component should help to bring about an added density and hardness to the muscles. On the other hand (or in addition) we could add Winstrol or Anavar , another mild anabolic steroid. The result of this combination should again be a notable increase of muscle mass and hardness, but in this case the gain should not be accompanied by increased side effects. And as mentioned earlier, Primobolan Depot is also used effectively during bulking phases of training. The addition of testosterone, Dianabol or Anadrol prove quite effective for adding new muscle mass. Of course when stacked with those three, we would have to deal with estrogenic side effects, but in such cases Primobolan should allow the user to take a much lower dosage of the more "toxic" drugs and still receive acceptable results.

Find more about Primo and other steroids at SteroidsInfo101.com.

Yours in sport,

Judge I beleive this guy envy us. He is German and can not get primo in Germany while we can get German primo in Turkey, isn't ironic????

Judge, my Greek friend, enjoy your primos, and let me know whenever you need more....
    First Alevok, thanks for the primo article, good read.

Second, am I the only one realizing the huge breakthrough of a Turk and Greek calling eachother friends?!? Here we have centuries of hostilities and dispute over an island inbetween them...and all it takes is a dispute with a German to unite age old enemies. Great historical study.

hartyman is offline Junior Member
    ufgsgdhjl
    Last edited by hartyman; 12-31-2011 at 07:35 AM.

I guess it is history now, but I always thought there were tensions over who owned Crete. More tongue in cheek than serious. Kind of like the Brits and the French.
    Quote Originally Posted by hartmann_gr
    well said!

steroids unite nations!
    btw toolman, do u really think it is a "huge breakthrough of a Turk and Greek calling eachother friends?!? " ?... where do you live and on which century?

----------------------------------------
    Disclaimer:I have never used AS and will never do.I don't advice anyone to take this stuff, i just post my stupid opinion to those who have already made up their mind on taking AS.

spud is offline Junior Member
    Thats true, real primo has cherryish flavor.....

You made my day! I think I must have the last of the legit Spanish.

Thanks!

Me too spud, my source has some boxes left and can get hold of some
    more real deal, aren't we lucky?

damian is offline Associate Member
    hey guys....dont get misslead by politicians....greek and turkish people loves eachother......i have been many times in turkey and i know better.....also i love the primos i can find there.....my bro alevok is 10000000% accurate.
    peace

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    alot of counterfeit here in florida...i've had those same exact schering primos in my hands and i tried them once and they were bunk, i got them again for free from a friend and just got rid of them. good luck

hartyman is offline Junior Member
    ftftt
    Last edited by hartyman; 12-31-2011 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hartmann_gr
    just to know...
    not over who owned crete, but who owned Instanbul (Konstantinoupoli in Greek) , and some patrs of aegean sea and western coast of turkey.

----------------------------------------
    Disclaimer:I have never used AS and will never do.I don't advice anyone to take this stuff, i just post my stupid opinion to those who have already made up their mind on taking AS.

PALI ME XRONIA ME KAIROUS, PALI DIKA MAS THANAI!
    My bad then. I spent some time with a girl from Crete and she explained it to me that way. Great looker but obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    My bad then. I spent some time with a girl from Crete and she explained it to me that way. Great looker but obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed.
    LOL....anyway

Thread Information