06 2007

Thinking about grabbing some and wanted to be sure they're the real deal

Mandinka is offline Junior Member
    Bump.... have the same... have "v" before the pink Jelfa line

deepinsideofme is offline Female Member
    hiyah power...

Post some pics of the omna

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    02 i think is lot numb 06 month it was made and 04 year (correct me if i'm wrong please)
    so the 06 month match the 06 month it was made , omna's are suppost to be good for 3 years so the 04 year was made 3 to 2007 guess is good
    06 2007
    mines are diferent lot num look
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any one using these Omnas ?-omnas.jpg   Any one using these Omnas ?-omnas2.jpg   Any one using these Omnas ?-omnas3.jpg  

yep

You're right about the data, bro. But there are an enormous amount of fakes. I keep getting new ones. Look at this comparison especially the breakline underneath the (thick) dot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any one using these Omnas ?-comp3.jpg   Any one using these Omnas ?-omnadren-01.jpg   Any one using these Omnas ?-omnadren-07.jpg  

thank u DBB I got that info from u buddy
    so those i posted are fakes? or real
    they r suppost to be good
    Last edited by ajfina; 07-27-2005 at 06:38 PM.

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ajfina
    02 i think is lot numb 06 month it was made and 04 year (correct me if i'm wrong please)
    so the 06 month match the 06 month it was made , omna's are suppost to be good for 3 years so the 04 year was made 3 to 2007 guess is good
    06 2007
    mines are diferent lot num look
    those are the exact ones I'm taking right now AJ

Quote Originally Posted by wallycn
    those are the exact ones I'm taking right now AJ
    the ones i have?
    how do u like them?

bump

wallycn is offline Banned
    the ones i have?
    how do u like them?
    They seem to be working well, I have been taking one every third day. My strength and weight are up, so they seem to be legit to me.

dunno

thank u DBB I got that info from u buddy
    so those i posted are fakes? or real
    they r suppost to be good

Dunno for sure, but the form of the neck looks kinda weird, beside there is no symbol. From your pic I cannot see the dot and the small breakline in the glas, underneath it (see my picture <arrows>) Your amps do have the Omnaspecific 2 but the print looks different. I have to have one in real life to be able to compare. The **** is these amps are so easy to counterfeit.

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    your good to go bro.....I just finished a 16 week cycle of those omnas, mixed with D-bol, deca and winny. I had really good gains.

Quote Originally Posted by dutchbodybuilder
    Dunno for sure, but the form of the neck looks kinda weird, beside there is no symbol. From your pic I cannot see the dot and the small breakline in the glas, underneath it (see my picture <arrows>) Your amps do have the Omnaspecific 2 but the print looks different. I have to have one in real life to be able to compare. The **** is these amps are so easy to counterfeit.
    DBB on this pic u can see the dot really good also the break line u talking about , let me know please
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any one using these Omnas ?-omna-6.jpg   Any one using these Omnas ?-omna-7.jpg  

Retabolil2 is offline Respected Member
    I got them in ORIGINAL packaging directly from Jelfa. Yes they dont have any "Y" "&" signs on them but all in all looks good to me, I bought over 30000amps. I`ve been in the game long enough to determine the difference betwee fake omnadren and legit stuff that comes in original boxes.
    pics attached.

Retabolil2 is offline Respected Member
    DBB on this pic u can see the dot really good also the break line u talking about , let me know please
    Shit I`m sick of this.... Dutch, that batch got no symbols but wait a minute, do you think its most hard thing to counterfeit on the label? Or guys who supposedly makes those fakes forgot to print it? Lets see the trueth, those are not fakes and if symbol is not there it doesnt mean shit!
    I`m done with this shit, too busy to discuss that. I`m not **** who see no difference between chinease copy of karachi sust and legit amps. I`m a true vet in the game and know what I`m talking about.

here u go RET has spoke
    It feels good

SCREW U GUYS I'M GOING HOME

ret u look great on that vid man good work
    those tri trenabol works very good lol just kidding

ret

If someone asks a question I try to give an answer. I dunno who sells what to whom. I didn't see boxes and I have more then enough counterfeited Omna's here. I dunno everything and get informed allso . I didn't knew that these batches don't have a symbol. I do know now. It has been stopped before, and in the first issue of bodyofscience you'll see both analyses.

The Dutch anti-doping agency has run hundrerds of analyses over a time period from three year and the official conclusion was that over 60% percent was counterfeited. and yes I do believe that clerical faults on the labels indicate on counterfeit. We made many analyses on these indications and proved we were right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any one using these Omnas ?-compn.jpg   Any one using these Omnas ?-fakeomnaboxes.jpg  

Thread Information