Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    judge_dread's Avatar
    judge_dread is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    muscleland
    Posts
    928

    Viagra by Pfizer Greece

    Greek Viagra
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Viagra by Pfizer Greece-viagra1.jpg   Viagra by Pfizer Greece-viagra2.jpg  

  2. #2
    MichaelCC's Avatar
    MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,393
    post also some blister and tablet picture to complete it ...

  3. #3
    Seajackal's Avatar
    Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Land of the rising sun.
    Posts
    3,247
    I couldn't agree more with MichaelCC!

  4. #4
    MichaelCC's Avatar
    MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,393
    thanx SJ

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Canada & Europe
    Posts
    4,743
    Viagra & Cialis = FUN

  6. #6
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Viagra + Cialis also = Still being able to chop down a redwood tree with my pecker even after doing my girl, her sister, her cousin and best friend from Midnight to 9am none stop...

    Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    Viagra & Cialis = FUN

  7. #7
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    Viagra & Cialis = FUN
    Use extreme caution and you really shouldn't mix both at the same time. These meds drop your BP substantially(Viagra was designed as a BP med and the erectile side affects made them change it toan ED Drug). Used in combination, results can be a dangerously low BP.

  8. #8
    SexyKitty's Avatar
    SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In Diet Hell!
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Use extreme caution and you really shouldn't mix both at the same time. These meds drop your BP substantially(Viagra was designed as a BP med and the erectile side affects made them change it toan ED Drug). Used in combination, results can be a dangerously low BP.
    Viagra was not designed as a BP drug, it was origianlly studied for the treatment of Angina. Viagra and Cialis are both extremely selective as a PDE5 inhibitor and therefore selectively cause vasodilation in the penis. Hypotension is not even a "statistically significant"side effect of Viagra or Cialis on there own and both drugs have been extensively studied with the use of other antihypertensive medications and have found little to no interactions.

    So unless you are on a nitrate of some sort, an alpha blocker and suffer from hypotension to begin with (which I doubt many people on this board are), you dont have to worry about dangerously low BP alone or in combination, what you may have to worry about is an extremely rock hard dick that wont go down.
    Last edited by SexyKitty; 07-27-2005 at 02:15 PM.

  9. #9
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148

    Talking

    I love when a woman isn't afraid to talk rough with the boys...

    This is the line of the week easy...

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    what you may have to worry about is an extremely rock hard dick that wont go down.

  10. #10
    SexyKitty's Avatar
    SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In Diet Hell!
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    I love when a woman isn't afraid to talk rough with the boys...

    This is the line of the week easy...
    hahah...That's right Buff, I tell it like i see it, no beating around the bush here

  11. #11
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    All I know is that post was awesome... Filled with medical information, facts,
    humor and you just can't beat a good dick joke... No pun intended...

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    hahah...That's right Buff, I tell it like i see it, no beating around the bush here

  12. #12
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    hahah...That's right Buff, I tell it like i see it, no beating around the bush here
    Lol...lets leave the puns out of it!!!...beating around the bush.

    Thanks for the correction. A friend of mine is a Pfizer rep and was my source of misinformation. I researched it myself after reading your post and you are 100% correct and I stand corrected. Thanks for the "heads up" info!

  13. #13
    Seajackal's Avatar
    Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Land of the rising sun.
    Posts
    3,247
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Viagra + Cialis also = Still being able to chop down a redwood tree with my pecker even after doing my girl, her sister, her cousin and best friend from Midnight to 9am none stop...
    Hehe, you're nasty Big Buff! Next time try out a sex party, you'll be the
    king for sure

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •