real androlic from British Dispensary

also got it from teh same guy.....original..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real androlic from British Dispensary-img_3651.jpg   real androlic from British Dispensary-img_3652.jpg   real androlic from British Dispensary-img_3653.jpg   real androlic from British Dispensary-img_3654.jpg  

jesse_james is offline Member
    Nice pics bro

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    A little blurry but I can see that you've got the real deal, I love this
    A-Bombs! Go and growup with them, Big MMM!

i dont like to take this sh*t its too toxic but its real a bomb l/c 110021
    code bar # 8852086710135

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member

Androlic 50mg

Here are another Androlic pictures - much better quality than "Marilands ...", but not so good like I like to post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real androlic from British Dispensary-androlic01.jpg   real androlic from British Dispensary-androlic02.jpg  

sow we are comparing wichother pics now....lololollool
    its this whts this forum become?i will post new pics weed better quality dont worry.

2 pictures more ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real androlic from British Dispensary-androlic03.jpg   real androlic from British Dispensary-androlic04.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Maryland-Mcl-Machine
    sow we are comparing wichother pics now....lololollool
    its this whts this forum become?i will post new pics weed better quality dont worry.
    Any picture is welcome here ... if your pictures are worst quality than my, I send my own too. This forum is for helping people to find out what is real and what is fake - your Androlic is real, but your picture quality doesn't help anyone. This is not "championship" in posting pictures ...

you just dont have to spam my post weed"here is one better then maryland" i just have to open an new tread and post it..that will not look like chanpiomchip....but for the 2nd or the 3rd time is relly starting to look like competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Maryland-Mcl-Machine
    you just dont have to spam my post weed"here is one better then maryland" i just have to open an new tread and post it..that will not look like chanpiomchip....but for the 2nd or the 3rd time is relly starting to look like competition.
    Mary ...people are downloading this pictures and sort them to folders in theirs PCs. I think it's not waste of time to download more pictuers from one kind of stuf - for exampe from you ANABOL or ANDROLIC. If you want to help people, it's not importand if peopel downloaded JUSt your pictures or also someone elso - even if it's in better quality.
    IMO - if someone wants to find out differences in some kind of stuff (f.e. Turkish Sustanon ) it's better for him to find this "little" diferences in pictures with better qaulity, where he can find it, or just looking at the blurry pictures.
    I'm not compete with you - IF i will have pictures of Stuff in better quality that anyone else, I will post it for sure, becasue this can HELP.
    I think, you can understand me - both of us wants to help, so stop talking about this stupidities.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCC
    Here are another Androlic pictures - much better quality than "Marilands ...", but not so good like I like to post.
    this is what i am talking about.i açso have soem pics better them some that i have already seen but wen i post i just open new tread or post replay just like "the thing".there is no need so say here is the thing better then the guys one" i think you know what i mean.its all good.keep posting

if you see my post of fake testocip pak afinj ahave also post hes pic and i didnt sayd nothing to hem but i shoud then apreciate...also pics are good.just here is no need to say "here it its better then...."

Ok - I understand you. But PLEASE, don't feel offended bro.
    Next time I just write - "another picture of .... ", and that wil be all I write.
    But you have to admit MMM, your ANDROLIC pictures was not so good like another pictures from you. But I know your problem s with camera .... that's explain everything.

yes...i am going to buy new camera and take new pics..

Thread Information