Thread: danabol ds

samir786 is offline New Member

danabol ds

please can u look at this pic n tell me wat u think? i got these nt long ago, came in the packet shown due to postage. the tabs seem slightly powdery, when put on my tongue they will dissolve slightly, not much taste, on closer look they hav tiny speckles and a score down the middle on one side...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails danabol ds-da.jpg  

hydroP is offline Junior Member
    Hard to tell fromt he pic but they look real....they have stopped the production so you will not see them for much longer.

I have'nt taken them but many claim they are one of the best dbol brands around, if you start taking them for about a week you should be able to tell if they are real.

samir786 is offline New Member
    do u reckon i will get sum kinda result on 30mg a day, in a week on danabol alone? whats best way to take them? all at once or thru the day?

hydroP is offline Junior Member
    I would not take them alone you will most likely loose all of your gains, stack with atleast 500mg test/wk for 10wks and run the dbol for the first 4wks at 30-35mg ed.
    And yes spilt the dose up into like 3 doses

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    mines are not powdering or some like that I haven't try them yet but they seem's "hard" i have the original bottle and everything look
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails danabol ds-dbols-br.jpg   danabol ds-dbols-br-3.jpg  

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by samir786
    do u reckon i will get sum kinda result on 30mg a day, in a week on danabol alone? whats best way to take them? all at once or thru the day?
    thru the the day yes, dbol only cyclo is no good u have to do at least some test with it 500mg of test like the bro sayd is good

ogistra is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ajfina
    mines are not powdering or some like that I haven't try them yet but they seem's "hard" i have the original bottle and everything look
    this gear is working like hell.....everybody here try to get the gear from thai......this days thaiuland is most popular turists destination

jesse_james is offline Member
    DS Danabol are awesome!

Thread Information