Fresh pics of androlic!!

remember that i post some blury pics of drolic...sow here its goes some better pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fresh pics of androlic!!-100_0113.jpg   Fresh pics of androlic!!-100_0114.jpg   Fresh pics of androlic!!-100_0116.jpg  

Titan1 is offline Member
    lovely i just got some Green giants myselfe!!

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    I still have half a bottle of this shit, I'm thinking about taking them at the
    end of this year, hopefully!

howwww yeah baby this things make you giant

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryland-Mcl-Machine
    howwww yeah baby this things make you giant
    MMM - much better pictures than those before. BTW - how many tablets did you use in you cycle, and how long?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCC
    MMM - much better pictures than those before. BTW - how many tablets did you use in you cycle, and how long?
    Well bro I have only use that once I don’t like it much because it’s too toxic but that was the time that I got 25kilos I made it like this
    1º week 0/5 pill a day
    2 º week 1 pill a day
    3 º week 2 pill a day
    4 º week 2 pill a day
    5 º week 1/5 pill a day
    6 º week 1/5 pill a day
    7 º week 1 pill a day
    8 º week 0/5 pill a day
    Always after the food.

I made that with cipionate and deca for 8 weeks and I got 25 kilos. Of course that’s not all the training routine the food and the supplement also counts a lot.

Well bro I have only use that once I don’t like it much because it’s too toxic but that was the time that I got 25kilos I made it like this
    1º week 0/5 pill a day
    2 º week 1 pill a day
    3 º week 2 pill a day
    4 º week 2 pill a day
    5 º week 1/5 pill a day
    6 º week 1/5 pill a day
    7 º week 1 pill a day
    8 º week 0/5 pill a day
    Always after the food.

I made that with cipionate and deca for 8 weeks and I got 25 kilos. Of course that’s not all the training routine the food and the supplement also counts a lot.
    wow - hat was too toxic cycle for your liver I think. I prefer to use it only 4-5 weeks in higher dosages. Shorter but more intensive cycles with Oxymetholone has better results IMO. 4 weeks are not so toxic for liver like 8 weks. Also I think - after 4-5 weeks oxymetholone is not so efective in the body. Last thig - I always put Provirons in the time of using Oxymetholone.
    Anyway - thanx for your Androlic cycle

1º week 0/5 pill a day
    2 º week 1 pill a day
    3 º week 2 pill a day
    4 º week 2 pill a day
    5 º week 1/5 pill a day
    6 º week 1/5 pill a day
    7 º week 1 pill a day
    8 º week 0/5 pill a day
    Always after the food.

Nice cycle, I will try something like yours.

re

wow - hat was too toxic cycle for your liver I think. I prefer to use it only 4-5 weeks in higher dosages. Shorter but more intensive cycles with Oxymetholone has better results IMO. 4 weeks are not so toxic for liver like 8 weks. Also I think - after 4-5 weeks oxymetholone is not so efective in the body. Last thig - I always put Provirons in the time of using Oxymetholone.
    Anyway - thanx for your Androlic cycle
    bro 1 thing thas its particular in oxymetalone its that you never shoud start ith high doses 0/5 pill a day its waht you shoud start.yes i also do proviron and HCG .i think that its better to do small doses and longer period then do a short period and high doses dont forgte that your organism will get accustomed to high doses.this is how i do my cycles and you alreadu know the result...you shoud try it PB then tell us somethig.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Another 50lb weight gain on a 2 month cycle? Cmon.. Ill call you out on this one..Tell us all how much calories you are consuming per day?

Pyramiding drol? Not a really great way to run the stuff..

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I question the 55 lbs gained in 8 weeks as well! Fat or water?

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    I question the 55 lbs gained in 8 weeks as well! Fat or water?
    some mass some fat and some whater...thats for those hwo ware expecting for me to say lean mass please dont Underestimate my inteligence can any "none-jurke" here tell me how many kils are 1 lbs? and i got 25 kilos wen i made this cylce with androlic.about the traing diet cycle suplements and everything else i will pm that to some good guys but not for you XWhiteDenali.you are an wise guy and i think that know an expert on this by the way you run your mouth.you home town boys and my friends know me i dont get a sh*t about you "XWhiteDenali" or any other guy that dont belive me.

pumpb is offline Junior Member
    nice pics mmm

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    some mass some fat and some whater...thats for those hwo ware expecting for me to say lean mass please dont Underestimate my inteligence can any "none-jurke" here tell me how many kils are 1 lbs? and i got 25 kilos wen i made this cylce with androlic.about the traing diet cycle suplements and everything else i will pm that to some good guys but not for you XWhiteDenali.you are an wise guy and i think that know an expert on this by the way you run your mouth.you home town boys and my friends know me i dont get a sh*t about you "XWhiteDenali" or any other guy that dont belive me.
    1 kilo = 2.2lbs! So if you gained 25 kilos, that is 55lbs! And in 2 months too! Bullsh*t! And as for underestimating your intelligence, that would be hard, cuz you have none..

X..

Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    1 kilo = 2.2lbs! So if you gained 25 kilos, that is 55lbs! And in 2 months too! Bullsh*t! And as for underestimating your intelligence, that would be hard, cuz you have none..

X..
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Yup then that’s what I got. sorry bro you are with envy...sorry for that you look like an Frustrated that’s why I will not replay to you anymore there are some nice guys and nice reason to be in this forum and what wee are doing were is wrong.
    I gain 20 kilos in my first cycle then I got sick lost 10 I made another cycle gain 25 "than was the cycle with frolic and after I made another one and gain 20 I made then 2 or 3 cycles for definition but never got more then 10 to 15 kilos.
    I know a lot of BB here in Portugal that haves the same results of me and the top BB even get better results but wee can not compare Portuguese BB to American Spanish or franche BB sow I don’t know what’s the problem....I mean I know. Sorry guys for all this but I will not respond anymore to this Kat.
    If anybody and to talk about of wee are all here no problem for this kind of talk...thanks but no thanks.

"XWhiteDenali" - now it's your turn ...
    MMM - you cannot convince me about using of Androlic for more than 4-5 weeks. It's too risky for your health. Side efects of AS are mostly from long-time using of it, not from high dosages+short time. But I think you know it too.

"XWhiteDenali" - now it's your turn ...
    MMM - you cannot convince me about using of Androlic for more than 4-5 weeks. It's too risky for your health. Side efects of AS are mostly from long-time using of it, not from high dosages+short time. But I think you know it too.
    bro everybody got an diferent openeon i have myne you have your and everybody got theyr´s...i have tryed many ways of doing it and i find the best way for my body dont you forget that thebody are not the same we can bowth do the same cycle and get diferent results.i think you know that to.
    2 montsh cycle i think uts not long time and dont see benefits on doing high doses because i never do hig doses..the max i do on testoesterone its 750mg deca 600mg wisntrol 3 amps per week fina 3ml a week..and on and on.but thsi is my body

bro everybody got an diferent openeon i have myne you have your and everybody got theyr´s...i have tryed many ways of doing it and i find the best way for my body dont you forget that thebody are not the same we can bowth do the same cycle and get diferent results.i think you know that to.
    2 montsh cycle i think uts not long time and dont see benefits on doing high doses because i never do hig doses..the max i do on testoesterone its 750mg deca 600mg wisntrol 3 amps per week fina 3ml a week..and on and on.but thsi is my body
    I have nothing against you cycle - I was writing only that, IMO 8 weeks of using oxymetholone is very toxic for your liver (and that's true). That's my opinion and that's all

I would do maximum 5-6 weeks maybe even 4-5 weeks

dont forget that i dont do high doses like you guys i start with alf pill per day in the first week.

Thread Information