msu16366 is offline Member

Iran Test Batch 44 better pics and concerns? Dutch and Ret where are you?

Here are some better pictures, I didnt realize my camera had macro mode before, it makes it alot clearer.
    I am worried because the shiz had stated that batch 044 was rumored to be underdosed. Also from over at BOS I realize their are alot of fakes on this type of test.
    Also over at BOS< dutch body builder had stated something about if the logo lines up in the middle that could be counterfit,
    WHat do you guys think now? Has anyone used batch 044,
    I do not want to ruin my next 4 month cycle on underdosed test. ANy info I thank you in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Iran Test Batch 44 better pics and concerns? Dutch and Ret where are you?-iran-001.jpg   Iran Test Batch 44 better pics and concerns? Dutch and Ret where are you?-iran-002.jpg   Iran Test Batch 44 better pics and concerns? Dutch and Ret where are you?-iran-003.jpg  
    Last edited by msu16366; 09-27-2005 at 06:58 PM.

toolman is offline Banned
    MSU yours line up like the suspect ones, they are not lower like the confirmed legit ones. I believe dutch was waiting for confirmation from the iranians but they haven't answered. He has a thread on it on his website. Now I am really curious and promise to send it all out for testing tomorrow. We should know in a week.

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    thank u bro,
    here is some pics as u can see the logo in the last 2 vials are no line up with the 250mgs/ml
    these are real at least the 3 first one's .see the oil color on the last ones are diferents ,suspecious
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Iran Test Batch 44 better pics and concerns? Dutch and Ret where are you?-test-iran.jpg   Iran Test Batch 44 better pics and concerns? Dutch and Ret where are you?-test-iran-2.jpg   Iran Test Batch 44 better pics and concerns? Dutch and Ret where are you?-test-iran-3.jpg   Iran Test Batch 44 better pics and concerns? Dutch and Ret where are you?-test-iran-4.jpg  

Thread Information