Apex Cosmostan 80/20 Synthol-Like cosmetic drug.

good stuff...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Apex Cosmostan 80/20 Synthol-Like cosmetic drug.-imagem-004.jpg   Apex Cosmostan 80/20 Synthol-Like cosmetic drug.-imagem-005.jpg   Apex Cosmostan 80/20 Synthol-Like cosmetic drug.-imagem-006.jpg   Apex Cosmostan 80/20 Synthol-Like cosmetic drug.-100_0269.jpg  
    Last edited by Maryland-Mcl-Machine; 08-29-2005 at 04:32 PM.

Looks awsome.

do you know thsi product?i have tryed myself and i can tell you that is very good.
    i wounder if anybody also did this one.

No I never tried it. But looks very tempting

read the composition and tell me what you think i have tryed this and dammm it really works.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    For cycle it sounds poor, I wouldn't shot it in me, it's just me though.

re

Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    For cycle it sounds poor, I wouldn't shot it in me, it's just me though.
    bro this is not for cycle thsi is for site injection.
    for cosmetic muscular enlargement and permanent muscle site grow.
    intermuscular site location oil but diferent than shyntol or eziclen.

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    I prefer real muscles - no cosmetic muscle enlargement.

yup but thats good to improved those genetic weack muscles...and dont forget thats not shyntol if you prefer real muscles then you shount do AS...did you check the composicion of that?

you are right - that's not synthol. But "cosmetic muscles" always looks much different like real ones. I checked the composicion too - I can see, there is some Collagen too. If I was a woman I will inject it in my lips

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCC
    you are right - that's not synthol. But "cosmetic muscles" always looks much different like real ones. I checked the composicion too - I can see, there is some Collagen too. If I was a woman I will inject it in my lips

sorry bro you are wrong have you tryed yet?i think not becuase i did and they looks exacly like muscle shoud look like just the same as before but bigger. the product only have 5% od collagen and thats to hold the swelling effects within the muscle giving longer lasting effects.the secret of the product its the medium chain triglycerides and if you check 80% of teh product is medium chain triglycerides.tehre is no such thing like strange looking muscle.if you want real muscle i think that you dont do AS then becuae you know that there is notting normal in your muscles wenyou do AS.we are gething in 2 months cycle improvements of years of training.

no I didn't try it and I'm sure I never use it. One of my guy used Synthol some 2 years ago, and painfull injections was only begining. He had to go to surgery some 3 weeks after injection, because of unbearable pain.
    I'm just saying, I have very bad experiences with this kind of stuff. If someone wants to use it - it's his choice.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCC
    no I didn't try it and I'm sure I never use it. One of my guy used Synthol some 2 years ago, and painfull injections was only begining. He had to go to surgery some 3 weeks after injection, because of unbearable pain.
    I'm just saying, I have very bad experiences with this kind of stuff. If someone wants to use it - it's his choice.
    well if you saw the composition you can see like i told you that haves notting to do with shyntol...nothing...i also know shyntol and i know guys that use that thsi one haves nothing to do with shyntol is an oil that its injected behind the muscle the cosmostan are medyum chain triglycerides works like swelling your muscles cells.

IRON1977 is offline Junior Member
    I Agree I Don T Love Cosmetic Stuff.i Hate Synthol And Others It S Shit.that S Not Bb.but For Cosmotan I Don T Know.

Quote Originally Posted by IRON1977
    I Agree I Don T Love Cosmetic Stuff.i Hate Synthol And Others It S Shit.that S Not Bb.but For Cosmotan I Don T Know.
    bro i think that you know some apex products already,,,serach in the internet info about cosmostan and you will see that have´s nothing to do with shyntol...belive i also hate shyntol but i have done thsi one its real good...look at the composition and serach fro info in the internet.

Thread Information