LeDias is offline Junior Member

Smile Testo enantate - Aburaihan Iran

Hi,

Here is the last product I could get my hands on.
    It's testo enantate from Aburaihan Iran
    Batch No: 007 (heard it's a good one...)
    MFG 11.2004
    EXP 11.2009

Please tell me your thoughts, fake or not? Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Testo enantate - Aburaihan Iran-pict0076.gif   Testo enantate - Aburaihan Iran-pict0077.gif   Testo enantate - Aburaihan Iran-pict0078.gif   Testo enantate - Aburaihan Iran-pict0079.gif  

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    they look allroght like pretty much all of them here , toolman have some lab results on those but diferent batch num , results came at 190 something if i remenber , and i heard also that the russians and spain are faking them too,
    ur vials looks to long to me ,but again they are soooo many diferent ones out there , they use to be a safe buy b4 not any more

Thay look good but its impossable to say they are 100% due to the number of good fakes...........you will have to 'suck it and see' as they say!

Good luck and keep us posted.

toolman is offline Banned
    Your amps are in question, as for being actual Iranians. THe problem is that the logo lines up with the im logo. That said, this is the same style I had tested and they came back 200mgs not 250, so while they are not legit and fully dosed, they still have test e in them. If you do a search you can find my post with photos.

Thanks everybody,
    Like xtralarg said I will try and see

Toolman, after having checked I still couldn't say if it's fake or not...
    There is too much different amps and there is no clear amp picture on their website.
    But the more I look at and the more I think it's fake (logo lines up with the im logo, "enantate" instead of "enanthate ", etc...)

msu16366 is offline Member
    Just because the logo's line up does not mean they are fake. You can read all about it on bodyofscience. From what I know batch 007 tested at 333mg's. Every batch is different though. good luck.
    I also have the amps with the logo that lines up and someone is taking them now at 2 amps a week with a little deca and is up 23lbs in week 8.

Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    Just because the logo's line up does not mean they are fake. You can read all about it on bodyofscience. From what I know batch 007 tested at 333mg's. Every batch is different though. good luck.
    I also have the amps with the logo that lines up and someone is taking them now at 2 amps a week with a little deca and is up 23lbs in week 8.
    As you will see MSU, the Iranians have not confirmed whether that in line logo is theirs or not so I am not confident that it is. That said, whether they are actual Iranians or not, they do have test E in them according to the test report I posted as well as the one BOS posted so they are most proabably test. However, if they are all the same batch number, I would test it nonetheless before I injected it as I would want to know what doage it is.

Your right, but I would rather spend another $100 on gear rather than testing gear I already bought. My buddy is taking the same kind as me and he is up 20+ lbs, so they must be close. He is taking 2 cc;s week with 400 deca , not his first cycle either.

ALso if you trust your source you should not have to worry about if they are real or not.
    Mine came from a very well known "russian ": friend of ours who has not done me wrong yet. But you never know,
    As long as they are better than the sustanon I got from **** I will be happy.

Hey toolman If I remember correctly your amps only had one line for exp date and mfg date, these ones and mine are different, and I think dutch mentioned a difference between the two.

Well Dutch said a while ago he had some double row of mfg date and exp date with in line logo where in getting tested,
    Maybe he will shed some new light on this subject. To bad you cant buy a cheap home testing kit,
    Wait maybe someone should invent such a thing, they would be rich

Hey toolman If I remember correctly your amps only had one line for exp date and mfg date, these ones and mine are different, and I think dutch mentioned a difference between the two.
    Yup, mine were only 1 line expiration dates. As for rather spending the 100 bucks on gear, that is the wrong attitude bro. The money is nothing but lab confirmed knowledge is everything. I don't care what any buddy at the gym does, I test everything before I inject it into my body...even from my trusted supplier. Guess the older you get, the more concerned you are about your health.

YOur right,
    But if your only getting it tested for amount of test, etc, Their are many other factors that you would need to get it tested for as a health concern. Look at the test done on IP's sustanon that had lead in it. A normal test would not show that (i dont think)
    Wouldnt you have to get it tested for sterility, other contaniments, etc: making the test well over $100

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    YOur right,
    But if your only getting it tested for amount of test, etc, Their are many other factors that you would need to get it tested for as a health concern. Look at the test done on IP's sustanon that had lead in it. A normal test would not show that (i dont think)
    Wouldnt you have to get it tested for sterility, other contaniments, etc: making the test well over $100
    good point

Unhappy

I'm lost, can't tell for sure if it's fake or not... and now I hesitate to try it.
    And I couldn't afford to test it.

But I have found this attached pic which make me a little bit confident but not at 100%

Thx again all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Testo enantate - Aburaihan Iran-companalysea.jpg  
    Last edited by LeDias; 12-18-2005 at 02:13 PM.

Yours are the same as mine just a different batch number,
    THey are real and my buddy is up 20+ lbs.
    Dont worry bro, enjoy

Grizzly420 is offline Associate Member
    I just want to say as a new guy I really do appreciate all the knowledge you seniors bring to this board. I have learned alot and plan on to keep on reading thanks guys you always impress me with all your knowledge.

YOur right,
    That is true, but when I say health concerns I want to make sure it has exactly what it should in it and at what dose. Nothing worse than shooting less than you think you are and wondering why your gains aren't as solid. Further, I want it to have test E, not prop or a cheaper compound. I ran a cycle of fake sust which later tested as only prop and could not understand on cycle why I wasn't gaining much on it. That was the last time I ran a cycle without testing it.

Back to the thread however, I would say go ahead and use it. If they are fakes, they have tested out twice to contain about 200mgs of test E in it, the test done by BOS and the test I had done as well. Further, I have been using it now for a couple months and been happy with the gains, no sterility issues, etc. As I am now legal and just using up this supply, I will not be buying Iranians again.

THanks for the helping this guy out toolman,
    As for your weak sustanon , I wonder if we got them from the same guy, Mine where niles from A??? shop and I thought they were very weak.

THanks for the helping this guy out toolman,
    As for your weak sustanon, I wonder if we got them from the same guy, Mine where niles from A??? shop and I thought they were very weak.
    Nope, got them from a certain bear but he made good and replaced it with EC gear that was legit. Mine were niles. If I recall, A shipped you the bogus paki's

bogus paki's and weak niles,
    needless to say I dont use him anymore

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Real Niles from the pharmacy are weaker than the old ones so even this one
    should be avoided plus you guys know the gazillions of fakes they are around
    the globe.

Hi Seajackal,
    Comment vas-tu mon ami?
    What do you think about my Iranian testo?

Grizzly420, I don't really understand your point... is it irony?

About this testo, I will give it a try and pray to not get a bad health issue...

Tonight or tomorrow, I will try to post pictures of my fresh received BD deca , BD testo enanthate and Clomid.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Yours look like the one in the right end of the comparisons pic, which is real
    take a close look at the position of the losangle yours is right in the middle of
    the letter "n" and the counterfeit is between the "n" and "e". I think you're
    safe as the guys above stated. Good luck mon ami. Bon soir.

ultimate muscle is offline Associate Member
    look good to go mate tbh, new style iranians with the white ring around the neck enjoy, regards

Thread Information