oakley1 is offline New Member

Apex D-bol & Deca 200mg-legit or not

Hi
    has anyone used these b4 and what do you think. Are They legit or not
    Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Apex D-bol & Deca 200mg-legit or not-untitled.jpg   Apex D-bol & Deca 200mg-legit or not-untitled.jpg1.jpg   Apex D-bol & Deca 200mg-legit or not-untitled.jpg2.jpg   Apex D-bol & Deca 200mg-legit or not-untitled.jpg3.jpg   Apex D-bol & Deca 200mg-legit or not-untitled.jpg4.jpg  

I see it around but never personaly took it.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Maryland M machine can tell you if they are good or not cuz he has
    came across with some Apex lately...

deca, d-bol ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    Maryland M machine can tell you if they are good or not cuz he has
    came across with some Apex lately...
    So Bro u've seen the pics, what do u think then.
    Am i wasting my time then.

IRON1977 is offline Junior Member
    For it looks ok

re:

Quote Originally Posted by oakley1
    Hi
    has anyone used these b4 and what do you think. Are They legit or not
    Cheers
    yes bro you are good to go.i just need more pics on the deca but here its goes so you can compare.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Apex D-bol & Deca 200mg-legit or not-deca1.jpg   Apex D-bol & Deca 200mg-legit or not-deca2.jpg   Apex D-bol & Deca 200mg-legit or not-deca4.jpg   Apex D-bol & Deca 200mg-legit or not-deca3.jpg  
    Last edited by Maryland-Mcl-Machine; 09-13-2005 at 04:54 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maryland-Mcl-Machine
    yes bro you are good to go.i just need more pics on the deca but here its goes so you can compare.
    hey bro great pics, mine looks exactly the same although we seem to have the same batch no and expiry date.
    So with all that been sorted a quick challenge for you, you seem to know your stuff, why the hell am i not seeing or feeling any change on the cycle as yet,
    been on it fro 1 week now 25mg d-bol p/d + 200mg deca once a week +2 proviron ed am/pm
    This proviron do you think i should take it at the end or what, most articles says antiestrogens can sometimes slow your gains and should be used only when needed, i mean what's the deal with no results at all, D-BOL, DECA SHOULD BE SEEN GREAT CHANGES RIGHT????????????????????????????.

BIG help needed if you can, much appreciated bro.
    Cheers

re

hey bro great pics, mine looks exactly the same although we seem to have the same batch no and expiry date.
    So with all that been sorted a quick challenge for you, you seem to know your stuff, why the hell am i not seeing or feeling any change on the cycle as yet,
    been on it fro 1 week now 25mg d-bol p/d + 200mg deca once a week +2 proviron ed am/pm
    This proviron do you think i should take it at the end or what, most articles says antiestrogens can sometimes slow your gains and should be used only when needed, i mean what's the deal with no results at all, D-BOL, DECA SHOULD BE SEEN GREAT CHANGES RIGHT????????????????????????????.

BIG help needed if you can, much appreciated bro.
    Cheers
    first of all dont need to ?????? and no CAPS please.
    like i told you before the steroids dont make miracles 1 week of cycle its nothing its natural that you dont see a thing.25mg of d-bol is ok but 200mg of deca its nothing do a list 200mg at monday and 200mg at thursday.
    do the d-bol with the meals and do the priviron 2 before training but only after the 4º week.give it few weeks more and then post the results.

first of all dont need to ?????? and no CAPS please.
    like i told you before the steroids dont make miracles 1 week of cycle its nothing its natural that you dont see a thing.25mg of d-bol is ok but 200mg of deca its nothing do a list 200mg at monday and 200mg at thursday.
    do the d-bol with the meals and do the priviron 2 before training but only after the 4º week.give it few weeks more and then post the results.
    Sorry about the ? & caps just got a bit excited now that i know i got some good gear, will take advice and post pics in few weeks, did you say take the proviron only after the 4th week?
    Cheers

Sorry about the ? & caps just got a bit excited now that i know i got some good gear, will take advice and post pics in few weeks, did you say take the proviron only after the 4th week?
    Cheers
    yes bro only after the 4º week 2 before training.

Only confirm

yes bro only after the 4º week 2 before training.
    So how many more weeks for d-bol & deca
    week 1 - 4, 30mg d-bol + 600mg deca
    and then after that how should the cycle go like to the end with pct as well,
    sorry all new to this.
    Cheers

re

So how many more weeks for d-bol & deca
    week 1 - 4, 30mg d-bol + 600mg deca
    and then after that how should the cycle go like to the end with pct as well,
    sorry all new to this.
    Cheers
    d-bol no need to do more then 4 weeks deca you can do it for 8 weeks.

got you

d-bol no need to do more then 4 weeks deca you can do it for 8 weeks.
    will follow thanks for all the help, i'm all new to this and need sound honest advice from bro's like you, will post results in few weeks time and then you can tell me about the best pct

Thread Information