Thread: BD Mesterolone

Luvinit is offline Junior Member

BD Mesterolone

Had the same source for years now and trust 100%. Over 100 orders and never had a problem and actually he has used me to try out some new mailers and sent me several thousand dollars worth of stuff free for doing it. Anyway in a package I received some tabs from BD that are light blue that I can't identify. They have the freshness pouch in the bag with the BD logo and all and the look the same as all the other BD tabs with BD on one side and the 50 on the other for 50MG of course. On the BD site they do not show any light blue tabs or any blue tabs at all. The color in the pics is exactly how they look, so if anyone can help me out with what they are I would really appreciate it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BD Mesterolone-dscf0492.jpg   BD Mesterolone-dscf0494.jpg  
    Last edited by Luvinit; 09-19-2005 at 01:18 PM. Reason: no posts as of yet

Anyone?????????

Come on I know someone can help me out with this one. What's up?? I don't get why I have had 23 views but no a single reply to help me out. What is this forum for anyway?

[b]can I Please Get A Little Help Here From Some Bd Users??? I Think It's Ad-50 But Not Sure So A Little Help???

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    I think those are proviron (mesterolone from BD) 95% sure
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BD Mesterolone-mesterolone_01.jpg   BD Mesterolone-mesterolone_bd.jpg  
    Last edited by ajfina; 09-19-2005 at 08:12 PM.

thanks man I see that your probably right. Damn that was easy and I am glad you helped me out!

50mg Proviron , Awsome shit.

BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvinit
    Had the same source for years now and trust 100%. Over 100 orders and never had a problem and actually he has used me to try out some new mailers and sent me several thousand dollars worth of stuff free for doing it. Anyway in a package I received some tabs from ** that are light blue that I can't identify. They have the freshness pouch in the bag with the ** logo and all and the look the same as all the other ** tabs with ** on one side and the 50 on the other for 50MG of course. On the ** site they do not show any light blue tabs or any blue tabs at all. The color in the pics is exactly how they look, so if anyone can help me out with what they are I would really appreciate it.
    I just recieved the exact same shi*t that is supposedly MNFG ny ** so I am in the same boat as you. I got two other things from this source: TEST CYP. which is also MNFG by ** it has a orange cap with 'Testabol Depot' engraved into the top.....looks pretty legit. I read that if the ** symbol is engraved into the rubber underneath the cap, then, it is real but I have yet to take the cap off of any of the bottles. I also got some Nolvadex which is MNFG by G***Ph*** from Greece, they are 20mg tabs. Im not for sure if they are legit either. I am trying to be 100% about everything before I start my cycle. AJfina seems to think that the ** Proviron tabs are legit but he is only 95% sure so I am still a little worried.

Thread Information