P1t Bull is offline New Member

Omnadren 250 Russian label

I just got these omnas. Have anyone tried these? Amps looks good, but i havenīt seen omnas with this label before. What do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Omnadren 250 Russian label-omna.jpg  

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    there is only one thing "they are made in russia or made for the russian market" by "jelfa" thats the only thing i don't like about ur omna's ,other than that they look good from here
    numbers match and everything

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    Agree with AJ - I don't like stuff with Azbuka letters too. Everything with Azbuka letters on the label is a little bit suspicious for me, becasue everyone knows, most fakes comes from Russia.
    Informations of these Omnas are somewhere on this forum - do a serch bro.

garyghb is offline New Member
    jelfa is from poland not from russia

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCC
    Agree with AJ - I don't like stuff with Azbuka letters too. Everything with Azbuka letters on the label is a little bit suspicious for me, becasue everyone knows, most fakes comes from Russia.
    Informations of these Omnas are somewhere on this forum - do a serch bro.
    Yes, i live in Finland, next to Russia. Most of the gear here comes from Russia. We have saying that "even piss is shit in Russia" or something like that. But i personally have had good Russian stuff too. Russian D-bols, cyctahoh with blisters, farmadon stanozolol etc.

Quote Originally Posted by P1t Bull
    Yes, i live in Finland, next to Russia. Most of the gear here comes from Russia. We have saying that "even piss is shit in Russia" or something like that. But i personally have had good Russian stuff too. Russian D-bols, cyctahoh with blisters, farmadon stanozolol etc.
    I've never say all Rusian stuff are shits, but I told Russia stuff are suspicious to me. I have also good experiences with Russian stuff (for example Bioreactor), but if there is something which good quality, a good fake of it comes very soon. That's the problem with russian roids IMO.

I've never say all Rusian stuff are shits, but I told Russia stuff are suspicious to me. I have also good experiences with Russian stuff (for example Bioreactor), but if there is something which good quality, a good fake of it comes very soon. That's the problem with russian roids IMO.
    That's true. They make very goodlooking fakes. I personally don't care whether the gears are fake or not, what matters to me, is that are they works good. Maybe i'll buy 20 of those and give them a try with my next cycle. I also take some propionate and maybe some sustanon , so it's hard to say if they are working or not, but those are pretty cheap, so let's see.

If it's too cheap, it's more suspicious to me ...

If it's too cheap, it's more suspicious to me ...
    I have good source, i don't have to pay streetprices, that's why they are pretty cheap. The price is actually a bit higher than last time i bought omnas. But all comments are very welcome!

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    i had some in my last batch of omnas, turned out to be fine. if you trust your source then i say shoot it.

Pensilneck is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    i had some in my last batch of omnas, turned out to be fine. if you trust your source then i say shoot it.
    If you live next to fakers paradise, Russia, you can`t trust anybody.
    I live in Finland too and you wan`t believe how much shit we have here, I would like to that 99% of all gears come from Russia and they are all fakes......

...medX... is offline Junior Member
    I believe these ones are produced in Bulgaria and are for Russian and ex Soviet Union countries market, they look good

Pensilneck is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ...medX...
    I believe these ones are produced in Bulgaria and are for Russian and ex Soviet Union countries market, they look good
    Yes, they look good just like these ones...........Those Omnas in my picture are totally sh*t, but like you see, they loog very good. Russians makes awesome looking fakes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Omnadren 250 Russian label-omnadren-010504-040504-05-2007.jpg  

Titan Worm is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by garyghb
    jelfa is from poland not from russia
    It's true. Poland make sustanon for Russia and print russian letters on amps.

Phenom is offline Junior Member
    Is it true that in Greece, Turkey and Portugal you can go into a pharmacy and buy Gear over the counter or is that an urban myth???

I don't know about Greece and Portugal, but I'm sure that in Turkey you can (been there, done that)

Quote Originally Posted by Pensilneck
    Yes, they look good just like these ones...........Those Omnas in my picture are totally sh*t, but like you see, they loog very good. Russians makes awesome looking fakes.
    I've never said they are real for sure, just that they look good...lets see what brothers from Russia have to say about omna, follow the link bellow

http://www.steroid.ru/fake_2.htm

I've never said they are real for sure, just that they look good...lets see what brothers from Russia have to say about omna, follow the link bellow

http://www.steroid.ru/fake_2.htm
    those are NOT the same omna's

Quote Originally Posted by ajfina
    those are NOT the same omna's
    I quoted pensilneck and the link is regarding his picture...

thanks medX, is it really that easy in turkey eh? might have to book myself a last minute holiday. Would everything in the Turkish pharacies be the real deal then, cos i'm super paranoid about buying fake gear now!

Phenom - In turkey you can buy what you want (real stuff and fake too), but not in every pharmacy. You have to search a little bit.
    BTW - they found out "bird flu" in Turkey 2 days ago, so be careful bro . There is still no medicine for this flu. In every case - don't eat chicken and chicken kebab on the street.

thanks a lot bro, any info i can get on overseas purchases is greatly appreciated! I'm thinking of having a break somewhere soon, and knowing where i can get good gear could determine where i go. I got stitched up on some bump Goldline Test Cyp a few weeks ago- i ran the FDA numbers on the website and they didn' t match up- they looked real good though- real neat crimps with an arrow on them and everything- i'll post some pics of them when i get the camera working.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    See this guys shoulders?
    http://www.steroid.ru/foto_276.htm

hmmm - There is writen his name below the pictures - Alexander Visniak.
    Looks natural to me

ttt... bad language... but I'm not here for that, to smart people it is easy to understand why I have posted that link there cause the difference between omna on the pensilnek's picture and the original picture on that link is obvious...
    Last edited by Seajackal; 11-15-2005 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenom
    thanks medX, is it really that easy in turkey eh? might have to book myself a last minute holiday. Would everything in the Turkish pharacies be the real deal then, cos i'm super paranoid about buying fake gear now!
    Yes it is easy, but I agree with MCC, not in every pharmacy... anyway I was there two years ago and I bought sustanon and anapolon 50 and both worked very good. Last year I went there again and I bought anapolon 50 only but it wasn't working like the first year, I assume it was underdosed. I don't believe that the guy in pharmacy was selling fakes since it is domestic factory that makes anapolon and it is very cheap to get but rather some bad production. Be carefull when buying turkish products, quality control is not allways on the highest level.

ttt... bad language... but I'm not here for that, to smart people it is easy to understand why I have posted that link there cause the difference between omna on the pensilnek's picture and the original picture on that link is obvious...
    hey i thought u called me pencilneck LOL sorry bro apologize to u

hey i thought u called me pencilneck LOL sorry bro apologize to u
    apology accepted bro, cheers

Yes it is easy, but I agree with MCC, not in every pharmacy... anyway I was there two years ago and I bought sustanon and anapolon 50 and both worked very good. Last year I went there again and I bought anapolon 50 only but it wasn't working like the first year, I assume it was underdosed. I don't believe that the guy in pharmacy was selling fakes since it is domestic factory that makes anapolon and it is very cheap to get but rather some bad production. Be carefull when buying turkish products, quality control is not allways on the highest level.

Sweet, thanks for that bro. I've heard that those nap 50's will put muscles on a tomato! might have to try some of those bad boys on my next cycle. I'm in England, so its not too difficult to get to most of the european countries where gear is readilly available, so this forum is a great source of info on knowing what to get and where. I just cant get my head round the fact that you could just walk into a pharmacy and buy gear like you would cough medicine- the thought just blows me away!

colie is offline New Member

Talking

not sure about the russian lettering.but here the ones i get direct from source
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Omnadren 250 Russian label-picture-053.jpg  

funbos is offline Associate Member
    I just got these omnas. Have anyone tried these? Amps looks good, but i havenīt seen omnas with this label before. What do you think?
    bro this amps on your picture is shit not oma. Im sure for 100%

there is only one thing "they are made in russia or made for the russian market" by "jelfa" thats the only thing i don't like about ur omna's ,other than that they look good from here
    numbers match and everything
    mate omnadren are made only in poland. and export from poland to Russia, hungary, bulgaria, lithuania, czech republic, ukraine, belorussia, vietnam. So maybe its mede for russian market but in my opinion its made in someones kithen or garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pensilneck
    If you live next to fakers paradise, Russia, you can`t trust anybody.
    I live in Finland too and you wan`t believe how much shit we have here, I would like to that 99% of all gears come from Russia and they are all fakes......
    he he i live in poland and i tell you one thing if russ gear look like shit then its legit and if look good so its shit. And abaut fakes i heard that abaut 30% of BD products on market its fakes made in ukraine

omn's are de feckin bizz funbos. ur supplier mite be shite but the stuff i get is bang on. great gains all round. dont knock de real deal....knock ur supplier...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Worm
    It's true. Poland make sustanon for Russia and print russian letters on amps.
    in poland no one make sustanon , in poland jelfa make omnadren its similar but its not the same.

you know what colie this is a email adres to jelfa Export section ( in poland ) and aks them abaut omas made for russian market.
    And its adress to russian jelfa web site in english : http://www.jelfa.ru/index.php?new_lang=en. i cant find this oma.
    Last edited by Seajackal; 11-15-2005 at 07:47 AM.

Geriguy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by funbos
    mate omnadren are made only in poland. and export from poland to Russia, hungary, bulgaria, lithuania, czech republic, ukraine, belorussia, vietnam. So maybe its mede for russian market but in my opinion its made in someones kithen or garage
    You are right bro, except hungary. Omnadren doesn't available here.
    (From the pharmacy...)

im not sayin the russian omn's are ok...but the ones i get from a source in lithuania is spot on. i have used them with great success. btw the only thing on the web page u posted is dermo cream...lol....i dont understand polish or russian bro

abaut hungary my mistake sory

from jelfa in hungary is only :

Cocarboxylase injection
    Flucinar ointment, gel
    Flucinar N ointment
    Laticort ointment, cream, lotio
    Lorinden A ointment
    Lorinden C ointment
    Lorinden T ointment

but i dont know what is this

5150b is offline New Member

info.

They are the real deal and the work great. YOu got the real stuff and just remember it is oil based so when you inject it the juice going in will hurt and the area you injected it into will hurt but only for three to four days depending on how fast you heal from a bruise which is what the shot will feel like in the beginning.

Thread Information