jtm0n3y is offline New Member

Is my Nile Co. Sustanon OK?

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if my Sustanon is legit? Any help you guys could give me would be greatly appreciated. I feel it is ok because the / touches the oval in the logo. The batch # starts with 9. And it says Nile Co. - not Nile CO. (I've done my research on this forum before asking). I just want a final opinion. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nile Co. Sustanon 94464 and 94465 lot #-jtm0n3y-100_0559.jpg  
    Last edited by Seajackal; 03-06-2006 at 07:50 AM.

They look good. Enjoy

Awesome! Thanks!

I guess you will be using the Clomid after your Sustanon cycle?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    look like some fine testosterone . what's your cycle?

Yeah I think I found a very reliable source. This is my first cycle, I'm doing just sustanon 500mg ew taken on mondays and thursdays for 10 weeks. Then I plan on HCG , Nolva, and Clomid PCT. Sound like a good plan?

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    "jtm0n3y" - your nile sustnaon is real for sure. If you'll find different amp size Sustanons in your collection, don't worry about that - it's normal in the case of Nile Sustanon . BTW - perfect picture

...medX... is offline Junior Member
    I couldn't agree more...

Quote Originally Posted by jtm0n3y
    Yeah I think I found a very reliable source. This is my first cycle, I'm doing just sustanon 500mg ew taken on mondays and thursdays for 10 weeks. Then I plan on HCG, Nolva, and Clomid PCT. Sound like a good plan?
    Good luck on your cycle.

Does it sound like a good beginners cycle. No sarcasm when you say good luck with your cycle? haha

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    I dont think someone wanted to be sarcastic to you . IMO - If it's your first cycle, you don't need to take high dosages, because first you have to let your body to show you, what it can do with these smaller dosages. I don't know if you understand me, but someone can have better profit with 500mg susta/week than someone else with 1000mg/week + another stuff. It's all about the genetics ... If you have good genetics, smaller dosages will be sufficient.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCC
    I dont think someone wanted to be sarcastic to you . IMO - If it's your first cycle, you don't need to take high dosages, because first you have to let your body to show you, what it can do with these smaller dosages. I don't know if you understand me, but someone can have better profit with 500mg susta/week than someone else with 1000mg/week + another stuff. It's all about the genetics ... If you have good genetics, smaller dosages will be sufficient.
    How true this is indeed.

You are injecting 250mg Monday and 250mg Thursday? Or 500mg every Mon and Thur?

As for the amps, those are the most legit nile sustas I've ever seen. Have fun with your first cycle. You'll love it.

I'm injecting 500mg per week - 250 on monday and 250 on thursday. Each injection day the dosage of 250 will be slpit into each ash cheek. Also, 200mg of B-6 as well as milk thistle will be taken every day. Does everything sound good for my first cycle. I've been researching on here for a while before auctually joining and purchasing my gear.

Thread Information