Phenom is offline Junior Member

Apex Test Cyp pics- are these genuine?

Hey bro's, after some help on this "so say" Apex gear i have- Ibelieve it to be fake as i've been to the Apex website and checked it against their pics, and the hologram on the box is different. On the site they refer to it as "our new" security hologram. I'm just wondering if maybe i have some from an old batch or whether it is just fake. Anybody else had any of this or know anything about it? Thanks bro's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Apex Test Cyp pics- Real.-apex-1.jpg   Apex Test Cyp pics- Real.-apex-2.jpg   Apex Test Cyp pics- Real.-apex-3.jpg   Apex Test Cyp pics- Real.-apex-4.jpg  

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    "Phenom" ask "Maryland_Mcl_Machine" for the help - he is APEX master on this forum

stompin is offline Associate Member
    i have some legit apex cyp, it looks identical to your pics mate,
    but saying that, it is hard to tell with apex.

ive just had a look at mine, it is exactly the same
    lot/exp numbers as yours aswell mate.

Bump 4 more answers.

thanks Mike, Stomp, i'll see if i can talk to MMM. Stompin..., have you used any of yours bro?

i used it for my last cycle, and im using it again this cycle bro (same batch)
    started 2 days ago. alot of people have different veiws with apex.

i think it is good sh*t me.

hi bros sorry i was way for an litle wile have been litle busy but i am back.
    well the pictures are litlle blury but they seam fake by the shape of the bottle.please post soem better pics.the holograms have changed and there is no copies with new hologram.there is some copies with the old hologram and the new ones dont have box they are selling only the bottles.

Thanks Stomp. What did you stack it with on your last cycle and how much were you doing just out of intrest? I'm on sus and d-bol now, but i dunno if it might be too much test if i put some cyp into the cycle?

fakes

here it is some fake apex stuff....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Apex Test Cyp pics- Real.-fake-apex1.jpg   Apex Test Cyp pics- Real.-fake-apex4.jpg   Apex Test Cyp pics- Real.-fake-apex5.jpg  

ok, i tried again with a shirt over the scanner to try and kill the glare, but the pics are still kinda crappy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Apex Test Cyp pics- Real.-apex-5.jpg   Apex Test Cyp pics- Real.-apex-6.jpg  

dont know if it helps but my one is exactly 2 inches tall bro.

bro your bottle shape is kind of father and smaller about stamp cover with that pic i can see nothing dont you have a digital cam?any way your botle shape is wrong

yup just check it better is fake bro.from were did you got it?

re

the original size and shape bro...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Apex Test Cyp pics- Real.-apexequi1.jpg  

ok bro, here is pics from my sh#tty cam- not much better!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Apex Test Cyp pics- Real.-a1001.jpg   Apex Test Cyp pics- Real.-a2001.jpg   Apex Test Cyp pics- Real.-a3001.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Phenom
    Thanks Stomp. What did you stack it with on your last cycle and how much were you doing just out of intrest? I'm on sus and d-bol now, but i dunno if it might be too much test if i put some cyp into the cycle?
    hey bro, no probs

i was only on 500mg PW and that was it.
    i gained really well off it. gained about 14lb's that cycle.
    my vails looks exactly the shape of the vail MMM posted aswell.

ive been trying to take a picture of mine for you to compare bro
    but my cam is rubbish

well bro with those pics i can only see that its something wrong with your bottle shape but with this new pics less than the others i ould like to se pics of fron batch exp date ect ect

ok bro, i'll try to borrow a better camera today and get some decent pics. And at the same time throw my camera out the window!!!

MMM- check out my first post on this thread bro- the third pic has BN and Exp date on if that helps any?????

Quote Originally Posted by stompin
    hey bro, no probs

i was only on 500mg PW and that was it.
    i gained really well off it. gained about 14lb's that cycle.
    my vails looks exactly the shape of the vail MMM posted aswell.

ive been trying to take a picture of mine for you to compare bro
    but my cam is rubbish
    hey stomp, i still had no joy with the camera, but could you measure the exact height of your vial mate- that's one way i could compare. cheers bro.

you batch number and expire date are ok bro.the only stranhe thing is the bottle size and yhe way the stamp is glued.try to post better pics please.

just measured my vails, from tip to toe there exactly 1inch 7/8s

so 1 8th under 2"s mate

Thanks MMM, i will try my hardest to sort out a new camera and get you some real good pics soon.

Just off the subject...., for the last 2 weeks i have been on BIONABOL which i built up to 35mg a day and the jar is empty, i was gonna start on 40mg a day DANABOL tomorrow for the next 2 weeks then taper off. This shouldn't be a problem changing orals should it? (i'm also running SUSTANON at 250mg every 3rd day)

thanks bro

Thanks Stomp- mine are like 1" 15/16ths if i'm deadly precise, but i'll keep trying to post a better pic of the sucker!

well bro first of all i need to know what kind of bionabol are you talking about because the only one´s i know are fake or veterinarian...all crap to me.if you are going to do dianabol 40mg its a good dose but dosent make sence doing it for 2 weeks...4 weeks it will be ok.about the sustanon honestly 250mg of of sustanon every 3 days its nothing bro you need to up the dose a litle.

It was Bulgarian Bionabol 5mg little white tabs, i've done the bottle of 100 in 2 weeks thats why i'm switching to the Danabol (thai blue love hearts). I would like to be doing the Sus every 2 days bro, but i had a limited amount of amps this time (16) and was let down big time by my supplier on the Deca - thats how i ended up with the Apex Test Cyp, but i haven't been shooting that because i dont know if its real or not yet. Next cycle i'm going to Greece to get my own gear bro!!!

OK MMM, bro's......, got some new pics sorted- have a quick look at these and see if they aqre any better...................
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Apex Test Cyp pics- Real.-dscf0015.jpg   Apex Test Cyp pics- Real.-dscf0016.jpg   Apex Test Cyp pics- Real.-dscf0017.jpg  

you are good to go bro.those are original...the only thing that i cant check are Orthographic errors because the pic are very blury.box is ok bottles is ok exp date and # number ar ok to.maby you can tell me from wich country you got it and how much did you pay on it.

thanks bro, i got it in the uk, all i know was that it came from a buddy who gets all kinds of gear from Thai Danabols, Bulgarian Bionabols, Iran test E, Paki sus, and Greek Deca among other things from a guy he knows. I paid £** for that 10ml vial if that helps bro?
    Last edited by Seajackal; 11-19-2005 at 04:16 AM.

you are good to go bro.any way i think that you are taking very small doses.
    just lets us know wen you finish your cycle.

ok bro, just one more thing- if i dont manage to get any Deca this week, would it be wise to put 200mg of this test cyp into my 250mg injection of Sustanon every 3 days for the rest of my course (6 weeks) oh and i started the 40mg/day of Danabols today too? Its my 3rd cycle. Thanks brother ;o)

Thread Information