International Gear

couple pics of some fresh gear, ne one ever tried this brand? This will be my first time tryin them, hope the test/prop/deca work good.

*note the benzyl benzonate.. this is supposted to reduce the sting to nothing. anyone know anything about this.

-ghdt

Never even heard of this, but it looks kinda odd. I'm not saying it's fake, but it looks really weird. As for the benzyl benzonate, no I've never tried it, but everyone I talk to says it works great to reduce the sting. You can use other things too like b-12 I believe or one of the b-vitamins which come in an injectable form. Plus you can add some cottonseed oil to help reduce the sting I believe, but I'm not sure about that one. Good luck with your cycle.

P.S. I like your username by the way. (GetHuge or DieTrying)

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    International stuff is new to me - I've never heard of it. I cannot see any authenticity mark, trademark, hologram mark or something like this on the labels or glass. Also labels look very poor quality to me. Maybe another UGL - who knows.
    BTW - very nice pyramid, bro Good luck with your cycle. ...

i was just curious if anyone had tried, and how their results were, im gonna dive in head first, but a heads up would be nice. Thx for all the info guys!!

label are shabby compared to syrus, but apparently there are no complaints from the gear.

Everyone have a good night.

-ghdt
    Last edited by GetHugeDieTrying; 02-17-2009 at 10:33 PM.

pyramids are my specialty.. i built alot of them in egypt

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, sorry but I don't like the way you post the 2nd pic, 2 or 3 bottles are OK but
    that is a way to catch some undesired atention and I have seen some of this kind of
    pics taken off from the posts so not trying to sound like a dick on you GHDT. Thanks
    for sharing the pics. I remember that you've got some good results from your
    Syrus gear.

----
    Last edited by GetHugeDieTrying; 02-17-2009 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCC
    International stuff is new to me - I've never heard of it. I cannot see any authenticity mark, trademark, hologram mark or something like this on the labels or glass. Also labels look very poor quality to me. Maybe another UGL - who knows.
    BTW - very nice pyramid, bro Good luck with your cycle. ...
    defiently an ugl. Thx michael!

Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    totally understand where your coming from jackal, i wasn't intending on drawing attention, just sharing my stuff.
    -GHDT
    Sorry bro but newbies and desperated guys are all around and they would
    go for what they see and you could get some unsolicited PMs, and to avoid
    that when it happens to some pics like that appear here they are taken off,
    that's why I told you that. Sorry as I said I wasn't meaning to be a dick on
    you man.

pyramids are my specialty.. i built alot of them in egypt
    wow - I didn't know it. It was you ? I like pyramids - which one is your favourite ?
    Last edited by MichaelCC; 11-03-2005 at 10:06 AM.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Pfft.. he had help from some aliens to build them pyramids.. Nanoo nanoo... still trips me out how big those blocks are.. maybe next time they will just built HUTS... the dorls...

A bit of info... the corners of all the pyramids point North south east and west, and line up nearly PERFECTLY if not perfectly....

And as for the cat man statue thing that is out in egypt.. the one that has the huge faro head thing... it has a CHUNK missing out of its nose or something. That was done by a battle...
    Troops went into egypt or wherever this statue is located..... and they defended the egyptians against other troops.. and during the whole battle, i believe it was a canon ball hit the face of the statue, and broke off the nose... making it into a "butter face".. hehehe

Looks something like this, but only its REAL BIG and it has a chip in the nose..

Know what im talkin about?! lol :P

Pyramids yes are perfectly made, yet they are way to heavy to hoist blocks up to the top, even with the mechanical advances those primitive egyptians were using (apparently) E.G. sliding blocks on tree's for hundreds of miles. If THE very top block on a pyramid is off by a certain dimention the pyramid would fall due to incorrect structure. Man did not build this @ the time.

As for the sphinx or whatever they call that lion, The nose was broken off due to corrosion i believe, and they found a secret tomb under that dood! BUT THEY WONT ALLOW ARHEOLOGISTS TO INVESTIAGATE BECAUSE OF THE SACREDNESS FOR HISTORIC REASONS. I think this is bullshit because they will find something and change history. That sphinx has been there for a very long time.

i may have got some facts wrong, but this is from what ive read/seen in books/videos. Their structures totally amaze me.

as for a favorite pyramid i couldnt reall say which is my fav, but id really like to know more about construction theories. Anyone have anything to add?

P.S. Dont have to say sorry jackal, you make valid logical points and i respect that man. i dont take things like that harshly, nor should anyone. Keep up the Positive moderation!

-GHDT

This goes out to all the helpful peeps! Just talked to some refs, and this gear is go, even tho they labels arnt the best, or there is no hologram it is still quality, just wanted to let you all know.

LAB TESTS SOON ON ALL MY CURRENT GEAR! STAY TUNED!

-GHDT

BUT THEY WONT ALLOW ARHEOLOGISTS TO INVESTIAGATE BECAUSE OF THE SACREDNESS FOR HISTORIC REASONS. I think this is bullshit because they will find something and change history.
    Did you know what happened during WW2? About france and the Museum we raided? Stole a BUNCH of artifacts!
    As for the sphynx, accord to my western civ class, it was a cannon the broke the nose. However i could be wrong. The fact remains that it IS broken none the less... cheap labor jk :P just wondering how long until michael jackson's nose falls off...
    Last edited by SnaX; 11-03-2005 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    Did you know what happened during WW2? About france and the Museum we raided? Stole a BUNCH of artifacts!
    As for the sphynx, accord to my western civ class, it was a cannon the broke the nose. However i could be wrong. The fact remains that it IS broken none the less... cheap labor jk :P just wondering how long until michael jackson's nose falls off...
    I think it was Napoleon Bonaparte who broke sphynx's nose. This nose is in Historical Museum in France nowadays, and France don't want to give it back to Egypt. I like Sphynx, Pyramids and all in Egypt too
    Here are some sphynx pictures ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails International Gear-sphynx01.jpg   International Gear-sphynx02.jpg   International Gear-sphynx03.jpg  
    Last edited by MichaelCC; 11-04-2005 at 06:09 AM.

I think you are right on who broke it i think lol.
    ANd damn, did you get to see the giant sphynx in person?!?! dang! lol wow lol and everything else lol-worthy Thats real cool. I plan to travel soon in 2006 to Deutchland.

Wow we jumped from UGL juice to Egyptology!
    BTW Big Mike you loow pretty jacked, man! You should have used Tutankhamon's
    mask to mask yourself in those pics, bro! Nice pics guys!

Thumbs up

This goes out to all the helpful peeps! Just talked to some refs, and this gear is go, even tho they labels arnt the best, or there is no hologram it is still quality, just wanted to let you all know.

LAB TESTS SOON ON ALL MY CURRENT GEAR! STAY TUNED!

-GHDT
    Definitly keep us updated bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    Wow we jumped from UGL juice to Egyptology!
    BTW Big Mike you loow pretty jacked, man! You should have used Tutankhamon's
    mask to mask yourself
    in those pics, bro! Nice pics guys!

Perfect idea big SJ. Did you mean something like this ?
    http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...chmentid=58035
    http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...chmentid=58036
    Here are more "BIG TUTI" pictures . One of them was made in front of his "sleeping room" Take a look at the table behind - there is a map of his house
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails International Gear-karnak01.jpg   International Gear-tuti-table01.jpg  

Man that's what I meant, now you've got the KING looking Big Mike! Big TUTI and LIL
    ANKHESENAMEN.
    Man you're da photoshop wiz, bro!

Awesome Pics mike!!! I wish i had a gold head!!!

Nice shape on your legs, buldgin with muscle

Now you make me wanna go to egypt hehe. Got Tomb PictureS by anychance?

Jackal you were right, mod did take my pictures off. ohwell, whats everyone doing tonight?

-GHDT

Awesome Pics mike!!! I wish i had a gold head!!!

Nice shape on your legs, buldgin with muscle
    Now you make me wanna go to egypt hehe. Got Tomb PictureS by anychance?
    Jackal you were right, mod did take my pictures off. ohwell, whats everyone doing tonight?
    -GHDT
    thanx GHDT
    Sorry I have no pictures from the Tuti's tomb. You cannot take pictuers inside the tomb, but if you want, you can - little bakshis (about 10$) can change guardians minds. Anyway there is nothing interesting to see inside - just big empty rooms + Tuti's mummy. All 3 sarcophagus are in Cairo museum together with everything else what sir Howard Carter found inside the tomb in 1922. BTW - there was about 14 tons!! of gold in these rooms totaly (a lot of gold things like beds,statues, ...). But this is not most interesting thing in the case of Tuti - most importatn thing is, that Tuthankhamun was the KING of Egypt only for 8-9 years and he died very young - about 15-18 years. Simply said - he was unimportant king in Egypt history. We know him only becasue of this 14 tons of treasure.
    One of the most important King of egypt was RAMSES VI - he ruled the Egypt for more than 85 years. We cannot simply imaginne, what kind of treasures was in his tomb. It must have been incredible treasure, IMO. If someone unimportant (children) like TUTI was buried with 14 tons of gold, what could be in Ramses tomb ...??
    Anyway, we'll never know it - tomb raiders did their job perfectly ... I enter into suspicion with Lara Croft

Mike you're a good Egyptologist man I didn't know all that and I was a lover of Egypt
    history when I studied about it in the high school haha long time ago. New
    Egyptologists are telling that Tuty and Ankhesenamen were killed and not naturally
    or acidentally died?

-GHDT
    I thought you took the pics off, so that was a MOD?

I thought you took the pics off, so that was a MOD?
    yeah had to been, i didnt get around to it and they were gone today. not a biggy

Michael, did you ever see any weapons in the tombs?

Mike you're a good Egyptologist man I didn't know all that and I was a lover of Egypt history when I studied about it in the high school haha long time ago. New Egyptologists are telling that Tuty and Ankhesenamen were killed and not naturally or acidentally died?
    You are right SJ - I read it too, and like you told, there are some studies about Tuty's dead. Some of them are telling, Tuty was killed by someone who wanted his "job". Scientists don't know how they did it, if they used poison or they just hit him to the head with something (there is a hole in his skull). Scientists are examining Tuty's mummy nowadays to find out how he was killed. This is also the reason, why he is not in his tomb in the Valley of Kings nowadays.

Michael, did you ever see any weapons in the tombs?
    no GHDT - there are nothing in the tombs. It's only long tunnel with hieroglyphic writing on the walls (it says about king's life). On the end of the tunnel there is big funeral parlour with stony sarcophagus in the center. From this room, there are entrances to another rooms where treasures and another funeral things were stored. But all these rooms were robbed by tomb raiders - except of Tuty's tomb. All Tuty's things are stored in Cairo museum now, and there are also some weapons, but only period weapons like bows and arrows, knifes, spears ... Sorry bro, no Guns, hand grenades, or AK-47

The biggest suspected guy were the major military man from Tuty's guard, scientists
    were telling something happened wich his charriot when he died, and the only one
    who could have access to do the preparation of his chariot were the major military
    guy (I just don't remember his name) but after his death, he would come one of the
    future pharaos, shit I didn't study the whole Egypt history when I was in high school
    cuz other history subjects like Roman empery, fall down of Constantinopla etc came
    along with the classes it was just a shallow study about Egypt.

Thread Information