jackalstink is offline New Member

British Dragon Decabol 250 Green Cap, Opinions on authenticity, Pics included.

I have a legitimate supplier, have for years, everything I have recieved from him has always been great. but recently I have come into contact with a 250mg vial of Decabol from British Dragons with the Green Top. I always check pics from the Companies to compare, and this one seems a bit off. It appears the vial is a bit too full, and the color is too light. If anyone has any opinions on the authenticity of this vial please let me know. I know someone who got the same type and said it worked. Any opinions would be appreciated. especially if anyone has had one like this before. Also, if I were to taste it, what should i expect if it is real? I never though twice about tasting anything else before. but now im sketchy. Thanks.

Mr. Stink
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails British Dragon Decabol 250 Green Cap, Opinions on authenticity, Pics included.-bdd.jpg  
    Last edited by jackalstink; 11-18-2005 at 01:13 AM.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Im no pro, nor do i know HOW this should look, however i do have to say the exterior of this vial looks very high quality. And as for colour content of a substance, im not sure that would be so accurate to go by.
    To be honest, i just like to see the pros say "yep" or "nope" its amazing.. the power of knowledge!
    You will definately get an answer on these forums from the pros.
    And welcome!

hulk100 is offline Junior Member
    it looks good but on the BD web site you can see how it should look but the tops look good on yours and the rubberstopper should be green with the bd logo on it

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    The only thing that is catching me is the vial pretty full I mean I never seen
    something like that coming from BD! As for the color of your juicem that's pretty
    much depends on the raw material from what I've heard so SnaX is right in this.
    I would say if your source checks at BD site you're safe. Welcome aboard and
    enjoy the infos. Man I hope that the Jackal you says that stinks it's not me

Yes I agree its very full. But it can also be the angle of the pic.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    No way BigP, you can see it from the top it's indeed full.

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    I'm with sea here , or u have some extra 2 or 3cc bro
    was going to post a pic but that thing is not working
    Last edited by ajfina; 11-18-2005 at 08:45 AM.

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    Like everyone else has said....Those vials are wayyyy to full. But the bottles look good to me. I would contact your supplier and see if he has anymore...Try and compare them to his others. Otherwise get him to give you another deca . I wouldn't trust those..IMHO Good luck and let us know how you make out!

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    I just got some BD deca , exact same, even the same dates, everything externally looks perfect and authentic. However that is much more full then mine was, otherwise A++ legit sh!t.

What if I were to taste a little, what kind of taste should i expect, I think I read somewhere its kind of a cherry kind of taste that makes your tongue numb. please confirm this if you can. thanks again guys, you rock.

Pics of the Crimping

Here are some closeups of the crimping. Let me know if you have seen this type of Decabol bottle and if the crimping is the same. On the side you flip up theres a small arrow pointing up. on the opposite side where it hinges, theres 2 lines running all the way down the side of the crimp, und underneath the crimp there are 4 marks, front, back, left, and right side, where im assuming the machine crimped it. please let me know if this is identical to your bottle, granted you have the same type and your positive its real, cuz this guy has a few that look like this and i want to be sure. Thanks.

Damn, Im good at takin quality pics!
    Last edited by jackalstink; 11-18-2005 at 12:25 PM.

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    great pictures. everything about that is authentic. the small imprinted arrow pointing up in the foil. all the designs and markings you said. it matches everything that is known to be true and specific to authentic BD products and specifically the Deca . I would say its legit, the only thing that gets me is you have to have an extra 2 cc's of juice in there.. i cant really explain that.. maybe see if your boy has any more on hand and compare the amounts in them. Otherwise i'd say you got lucky and your straight with some good stuff.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    One more thing i gotta add.... is that seeing how everyone is concerned with how full it is, and the outside looks symmetrical all the way around...
    If it is fake.. it's a good one.

Hope i can have this photo up: So this is what it SHOULD look like?

And yeah, that guy is damn good at takin photos!

Ok, well, screw it, I'm gonna use it and let you guys know if its real or not. My source has always been good and he checks out on the BD website. If it is real, at least we'll all know the BD has been overfilling some of their vials...I just can't believe that it's fake due to the fact it's virtually perfect in every way, and a scammer would make the dumbass mistake of filling it up with way more juice then should be in there. It seems like too big of a mistake to be a mistake made by good scammers. Therefore I think BD may have treated some people to a nice overstock batch. I would still like to know if anyone else has gotten one like this, but, oh well, this thread is only a day old.

Last edited by jackalstink; 11-19-2005 at 03:59 AM.

Thread Information