Thread: Mexican Cytomel

schliffer is offline New Member

Mexican Cytomel

Anyone try any Mexican Cytomel , or have any pics for that matter?

MadRussian is offline Banned
    Sorry,I've got a picture but I can't send attachment

I hope it helps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mexican Cytomel-cynomel.jpg  

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    I have also used this cynomel. Strong shit I had to stop this really soon
    after started taking it cuz it was screwing up with my thyroid functions, but
    this is just me.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    i was just asking this question in the steroid forum. this is mexican T-3 right?

Yep, cheap as hell. By USV GROSSMAN.

Attachment 59651
    Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    I have also used this cynomel. Strong shit I had to stop this really soon
    after started taking it cuz it was screwing up with my thyroid functions, but
    this is just me.
    Maybe you should try this one.
    Tiratricol is a naturally occurring metabolite of the endogenous thyroid hormone triodothyronine (T-3). The medical use for thyroid preparations is for the treatment of thyroid dysfunction and obesity. The thyroid gland in fact produces two primary hormones, identified as T-3 and T-4 (thyroxine, which Converts to T-3 in the body). Together these structures are the main regulators of the body's metabolism. Tiratricol is a rapidly metabolised form of the T-3 hormone. When administered, this substance should markedly increase the metabolic rate. This is noted by an increase in the conversion rate of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. This basically means that the body will utilise nutrients at a much faster speed, due to increased cellular activity.

Users find the metabolic boosting effects of tiratricol exceptional for burning off excess body fat. Even without extreme dieting it can lower subcutaneous fat stores, bringing about a harder, more defined look as muscle features become more visible. Without the use of thyroid hormones, the user may need to diet much more to achieve this result. This is often done at the expense of muscle tissue, as it is difficult to retain this while the proper nutrients are being restricted.

Being such a mild product, tiratricol reaches maximum effectiveness at a daily dosage of about 1 mg per 50 lbs of bodyweight. Tiratricol has a half-life of approximately six hours, so the daily dosage should be divided evenly through the day to keep blood levels more uniform. Tiratricol administration will not induce a true replacement metabolic rate like other thyroid hormones and is by far the safest thyroid option. Users are able to increase their metabolic rate only equivalent to the upper range considered normal and acceptable through out administration. This is typically a very significant increase and considered highly effective by most users.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mexican Cytomel-tiratricol_tablets.jpg  

Thanks for the info about this one MR!

Thread Information