planetx is offline Associate Member

Virormone good pics.

Penpals are giving at Easter Holiday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Virormone good pics.-propioanyone.jpg  

Eyesight going??? This may help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Virormone good pics.-propio2.jpg  

Meee is offline Junior Member

??

I never heard of this substance. What is it, and what is it used for?

Greetings, bro. The only non-oil based propionate currently available is Virormone. 50mg/ml propionate in a 2ml vial, allowing 100mg in one shot. Regarded as best propionate in the world for some.

Again, non-oil based for fastest uptake into Bloodstream. Ethyl oleate is "vehicle", to be exact.

Ferring Great Britian is manufacturer. Currently experiencing a shortage on production for various reasons, consider it a nice commodity to any cycle, especiallly during cutting cycles where androgen levels have to be strategically monitored.

Normal dose is 100mg EOD, while others opt for ED applications. I would recommend you give it a try, if accessible to you. Availibility is in spurts recently. so capitalize when you can. A welcome change to the long term esters of a cypio or enanthanate or decanoate in a sustanon .

Meee is offline Junior Member

Prop..

Very NICE !!!

Hurt as much as the oil based Prop?
    I have to start looking around and find some Parabolon, you reminded me of it when you noted Water Based...

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Bro viromone is completely painless. I go mexican cause I can't get it without paying through the ass, but if $ isn't an issue, it's really good shit

Dizzy is offline Banned
    those are beautiful. i wish i had gotten those instead of the enanthate . oh well...hopefully next time. i also did not know that it is ethyl oleate based. interesting...thanx for the pics and info planetx!!!

Painless indeed. And I opt EOD in the bi's and tri's. 25g 5/8"

block is offline Associate Member
    PM HIM FOR THE INFO PLEASE
    Last edited by BOUNCER; 04-02-2002 at 04:51 PM.

diesel7 is offline New Member
    Nice pic's bro!!
    As I hold the same penpal's in my hand to compare to yours.

...and they are identical!!
    Shoulders are painless, I'll have to try the bi/tri's tomorrow.
    Thanks for the pics, good info to share as the last few months with Viromone have been in question.

Diesel7

Bin Number:

BN 526234 is a confirmed fake. Return to sender if holding. Contents unknown?

Dizzy:

As you know, the propio ester is highly preferred over the enanthante ester by qualified opinions and females. Since Virormone is touted as the best propionate currently available by many worldwide, you deserve to dabble with this MED the next time your regimen calls for a "bit o' test".
    Readily available again as Ferring GB has resumed ample production after an internal setback.

Regards!!!

P-X
    muscletalk.co.uk
    (visit only after posting on AR)

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Using those babies right now, I just love filling them up :P

youngun is offline New Member
    bro`s

just a note, there are fake virormone about, dont know of the content but they are fake, experienced users of virormone will be able to tell them apart......

this describes the fakes

The box has slight variations, the writing on the front where it says "testosterone propionate injection BP" is lighter and a slightly different font from the real.
    where it says "POM" on the bottom right of the box, the ink used on the fake is heavier and the letters are darker.
    A dead give away is the batch number details etc at the end of the box, the original has the info stamped in harder and it reads "MANFD" on the real and "MAN" on the fake for the manufactured date.
    if you peel one the end of the box that has those details on you will likely see that some letters and numbers pop out on the original, i.e the centres have been punched right out of some letters like the 0's in 2001, the date stamp on the fake is only lightly indented.
    A package insert is supplied with the fakes also and it to has different font thickness and different blue ink on it.
    The amps to are different, on the fake look out for thick chunky red and green rings well thicker and brighter than originals anyway.
    The black vertical line on the amps near where the dates etc are put on does NOT go from top to bottom of the clear plastic label on the fake, on the original the line is finer ink, and it runs right to the top and bottom edge of the clear label.
    the expiry dates etc are also different, on the original they are punched through the clear label with hard black ink, and around the stamped in info you will see what looks like air underneath the label all round the letters.
    Hope this helps.

A bump for "the friend".....

Bro, per my email, notice the "black line" that must extend COMPLETELY TOP TO BOTTOM of the sticker/label!!!

Fake bin # 526234 DOES NOT. Only partially.

Furthermore, the UK bro's have only confirmed this one fake batch number. That is all, according to my advisors, anyways.

P-X
    www.muscletalk.co.uk (only after visiting the well informed AR)

Thread Information