MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member

british dragon prop and deca250

is bd manufacturing i have dates of 4/10 on my prop and 8/10 on my deca and they have a 5 year exp. according to bd's website their exp dates don't exceed 3 years and i don't see their deca dosed at 250mgs they only claim to be making 200mgs which kinda makes sense.
    i can't upload pics it's not working so any input from someone who is well versed with bd would be appreciated

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe this will help with the pictures,

How to post a picture 101 by FFM
    1 Publish the picture to the web, Use a service like photobucket to publish your picture to the web
    2 Go to the picture in photobucket that you want to post and open it to the size you would like to see it on Steroid .com usually around 70% is good.
    3 Now right click the photo and on the menu select properties, this is the web address of your photo.
    4 Copy the web address to the clipboard on your computer.
    5 Now go to the thread where you want to post your picture and select the post picture icon ( the 4th one from the right on the bottom column.
    6 Now paste the web address from your clipboard into the space provided.
    7 That’s it as complicated as it sounds it’s really not it’s just a lot of typing, once you know how to do it the whole procedure of taking a photo from your computer publishing to photobucket and inserting the web address (URL) into the insert photo dialogue box takes less than a minute.
    FFM

carp123 is offline Banned
    just another clone ,could be from euope/china who knows ,only one way to find out ....

fact or speculation?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    I heard they closed down a few years ago.. but i keep seeing BD pop up with more recent manufacturing dates.. I have heard two explanations for this.. one that someone bought the name and started producing again 2 years ago and the other is that there is a european source that has mearly coppied everything about it to play off of its name and has basically hijacked the label... Now i have aslo seen a few of these on this board and others and have heard no bad feedback regarding results.. so perhaps it may be a hijacked lab name, if it still has what it claims in the bottle who cares if it isn't the original guys doing it.

as long as it works i dont care who manufactured it, well i care to a certain degree. so long as its steril and it works and of good uality im goos

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    I heard they closed down a few years ago.. but i keep seeing BD pop up with more recent manufacturing dates.. I have heard two explanations for this.. one that someone bought the name and started producing again 2 years ago and the other is that there is a european source that has mearly coppied everything about it to play off of its name and has basically hijacked the label... Now i have aslo seen a few of these on this board and others and have heard no bad feedback regarding results.. so perhaps it may be a hijacked lab name, if it still has what it claims in the bottle who cares if it isn't the original guys doing it.
    ding ding ding i just got an e-mail from them claiming they are in europe and there gear is of the highest of quality..time will tell

F-Genetics is offline Associate Member
    My friend, knows a guy who used to rep for BD years ago, and they shut down a while back. So if it says BD it more than likely is an underground lab. I'm not saying it is bunk gear. Some of the "engineers" went on to form other labs. More than likely they just continued using the name.

I run BD all the time and QV very very very good 200prop all looks good but it is an UG out of china run it and u should know quickly

Thread Information