superman is offline New Member

Organon Sustanon 250 Real or Fake ?

Just picked up some of these guys any thoughts little blurry Exp. date 2005-11
    N.V Organon
    Oss Turkey 25329/592
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Organon Sustanon 250 Real Turkish-sus.jpe   Organon Sustanon 250 Real Turkish-sust-250.jpe  

BigBow is offline Junior Member
    need some closer pics...look good from far, but far from good

shadow123 is offline Associate Member
    100% real

2000ss is offline New Member
    i always thought if the "organon" stamp was on the bottom that it is fake.and unless they have changed where is the yellow and white ring on top.if i ma wrong please somebody correct me.jim

Ben
    Ben is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000ss
    i always thought if the "organon" stamp was on the bottom that it is fake.and unless they have changed where is the yellow and white ring on top.if i ma wrong please somebody correct me.jim
    thats what I thought to. Mine have the yellow and white rings. 5 weeks 12 pounds.

hey ben a quick ? what is your lot # and exp. date mine 1226 12/05.and i know this is not reliable but did it cloud up in freezer

shadow123 is offline Associate Member
    give me a few days ill look at mine as i know mine are real

yo

Love them made by creative mind, but fake like hell, I would like to add one to my fake collection tough. This is how they are supposed to look like:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Organon Sustanon 250 Real Turkish-turkse4.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by dutchbodybuilder
    Love them made by creative mind, but fake like hell, I would like to add one to my fake collection tough. This is how they are supposed to look like:
    HEY DUTCH I HAVE A ? mine look exactly like the real one of the pick you show.they do not cloud up in freezer though,does this mean anything?is the freezer test bullshit i hear alot of conflicting reports.my niles and holanda's do(cloud up but these dont)???

induvidual

Bro,

I tried this freezertest with Sustanons I bought from a wholesaler in Portugal, thus a 100% real item and I compared it with a fake. I did not see no difference. I heard that some people do the freezertest in a syringe and that it showed better this way, never tried it myself though. In a cycle, I pull a low dosed (100 mg/ml) nandrolone in a syringe, after that I pull a 250 mg/ml sustanon in. If you don't shake the syringe and look closely, you see the test clouding loose in the syringe, out of emulsion. And the Sustanon batchnumber 680, I bought in Turkey myself, see bodypage.nl "Vacation in Turkey" .

jasonvershaw is offline New Member

turkish sustanon 250

Hey bro,

I got mine from sent from Istanbul in Turkey. They came in the boxes which were stamped with lot and expiry numbers, as were the amps. The amps should have the Organon sign at the top of the label and the should be 3 rings on the amp. Neck white, middle yellow, top red. Also everything on the packet, instruction sheet and amp is in turkish.

sorry bro think yours are bunk

they send it by post, bro, watch the stamps. Yes I'd like you to post a pic of your stuff.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    your sustanon 250 is real 100% coming from turkey good luck bro

tennesseethick is offline New Member

i just bought a bunch of these brown amps from someone who everyone says is a legit source. they look almost identical to the fake one except different numbers. also bought a bunch of norma decas and the tops look exactly like fake ones i have seen. what should i do?

tennesseethick is offline New Member

help

Quote Originally Posted by dutchbodybuilder

i just bought a bunch of these brown amps from someone who everyone says is a legit source. they look almost identical to the fake one except different lot numbers. also bought a bunch of norma decas and the tops look exactly like fake ones i have seen. what should i do? he claims he got them personally from turkey but my pics look like yours.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Organon Sustanon 250 Real Turkish-img_0009.jpg  

pics

Post some clear pics, bro. Thats why these forums exist. I go to Turkye every year.

Thread Information