Winstrol depot REAL ZAMBS

wwll this is my box os wintrol just got them last week...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Winstrol depot REAL ZAMBS-100_0117.jpg   Winstrol depot REAL ZAMBS-100_0119.jpg   Winstrol depot REAL ZAMBS-100_0121.jpg   Winstrol depot REAL ZAMBS-100_0124.jpg   Winstrol depot REAL ZAMBS-100_0125.jpg  

Fuc*king nice and fresh like a virgin pussy. Exp date 2009

jjnuggs is offline New Member
    careful with winstop dep. i have had some bros who got nasty infection from it. you going to stab or drink it bro?

re

Quote Originally Posted by jjnuggs
    careful with winstop dep. i have had some bros who got nasty infection from it. you going to stab or drink it bro?
    That’s because maybe they are getting fake stuff I never heard nothing like that in my whole life.

Rider is offline Associate Member
    of course he's gonna shoot it! Infection from real Winny Depot?? WTF are u talkin about man?

Quote Originally Posted by jjnuggs

no bro i am not going to drink it.lololol
    now i see wy your mates got problems..thats some crazy sh*t.lolol

jesse_james is offline Member
    Winny depot are awesome, ive never heard of infections from this stuff, what he mite mean is that his mates have gotten an abcess from not rotating injection spots, this is quite common with winny

The only infections I ever heard from Stanozolol is UGL type or in oil base.

you got that right bro...thats the most common..but i think He said that they drink instead of shot.

ogistra is offline New Member
    yes bros,but there is some bad nows....good source talks that zambon are stoped for 2 months produce human wins,and thate date are expire I think in september...so I wouldnt taake zambon if I dont know source very well......thats not meen nothing off course,but I think that everybody must care when buying zambon

Quote Originally Posted by ogistra
    yes bros,but there is some bad nows....good source talks that zambon are stoped for 2 months produce human wins,and thate date are expire I think in september...so I wouldnt taake zambon if I dont know source very well......thats not meen nothing off course,but I think that everybody must care when buying zambon

Zanbom didn’t stop the productions in the month of august they just are smaller…well much smaller but they didn’t stop anything…about fake I have never heard about fakes with this holograms they have a particular mode that they will totally auto destroy when you take it out from the box you just cant use it twice.

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryland-Mcl-Machine
    Zanbom didn’t stop the productions in the month of august they just are smaller…well much smaller but they didn’t stop anything…about fake I have never heard about fakes with this holograms they have a particular mode that they will totally auto destroy when you take it out from the box you just cant use it twice.
    Maybe they just reduced productions becasue of full stock of it. This situations sometimes can happen in every pharmaceutical company.
    As for holograms at the winny box - MMM I think, you don't know how is the situations out of Portugal and Spain. Winny ampules comes to West and Middle Europe mostly without boxes, becasue of transport. Everyone who held original winny in his hands knows, that there is only 3 ampules inside the box, but box is big enought to pack 20 pieces in one.
    They can also come packed in original boxes, but this can be not more than 5-10% of all winny in europe.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCC
    Maybe they just reduced productions becasue of full stock of it. This situations sometimes can happen in every pharmaceutical company.
    As for holograms at the winny box - MMM I think, you don't know how is the situations out of Portugal and Spain. Winny ampules comes to West and Middle Europe mostly without boxes, becasue of transport. Everyone who held original winny in his hands knows, that there is only 3 ampules inside the box, but box is big enought to pack 20 pieces in one.
    They can also come packed in original boxes, but this can be not more than 5-10% of all winny in europe.
    yes bro of curse i know that.but i dont know about you but i know that normaly 1 box its for the amps only and latter they send 1 box only with the boxs and everithing else you just have to know how tu cut the side of the hologram sow he dont get to damage.but of couse some gusy go only for the amps sow they just have to know from were they sh*t comes from and have some Knowledge to see if they are fake or not.

...........what you think on this zambon????

bro from were did you got that did you got it recently?the picture its a liltle blur but i can see that its more then fake to me try to post a better pic.i think that you got that without box right?mabye from peru?

bro from were did you got that did you got it recently?the picture its a liltle blur but i can see that its more then fake to me try to post a better pic.i think that you got that without box right?mabye from peru?
    ....soory bro but my camera isn good and always make such bluri pictures-when I wanted picture something close or zoom-I dont know what is that...anyway....yes this is fake and its come in the boxes but I realy dont know from where is it??

Pensilneck is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ogistra
    ...........what you think on this zambon????

Sorry bro, but I think that is fake. Take a look a at Winstrols what I used to have about year ago, same lote than yours, they were fakes but thank god I get them returned
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Winstrol depot REAL ZAMBS-fake-zambon-s016-03-2007.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Pensilneck
    Sorry bro, but I think that is fake. Take a look a at Winstrols what I used to have about year ago, same lote than yours, they were fakes but thank god I get them returned
    that lote number its from and fake serie.but the amp its also diferent and sow is the liquid...you can see fro an mile of distance thats fake.

Pensilneck is offline Associate Member
    that lote number its from and fake serie.but the amp its also diferent and sow is the liquid...you can see fro an mile of distance thats fake.
    Off course, I know that, but I just can`t stand writning that
    Amp is not so different to me, but liquid are.

yeah I know is fake...but unfortently lot of kids use this scam and have abces like balls size.....

Titan Worm is offline Banned
    More Winstrol :

yup the real deal.

nice pics titan worm - this "plastic filling" picture missed me in the case of MMM pictures. I remember the times, Zambon produced Winny with White plastic - now it's transparent. Very nice pictures. I think "winny picture story" is finished now

re

nice pics titan worm - this "plastic filling" picture missed me in the case of MMM pictures. I remember the times, Zambon produced Winny with White plastic - now it's transparent. Very nice pictures. I think "winny picture story" is finished now
    you just have to ask for
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Winstrol depot REAL ZAMBS-100_0254.jpg   Winstrol depot REAL ZAMBS-100_0248.jpg  

you just have to ask for
    sorry bro, but "Titan Worm"s pictures was better But it's not competition ...
    Anyway, thanx for your pictures too

sorry bro, but "Titan Worm"s pictures was better But it's not competition ...
    Anyway, thanx for your pictures too
    i ment to post the plastic bro nothing more...

mr.freeze is offline Junior Member

Question winstrol deposite time!

how much time does it take for it to deposite complitely!!! i just got my new gear and i have two type of glass,the small one about 8hrs and the tall oneits starting a bit! after 20hrs.need help!!!

Thread Information