Prime is offline Naturally perfect

Questionable Poses

Hmmmmm should these guys be hitting these poses? Ill start with an amusing one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Questionable Poses-nazi-arnold.jpg  

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    lol

swing lo is offline Banned
    Why did arnolds legs look so small back in his day compared to the bber's of today?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swing lo
    Why did arnolds legs look so small back in his day compared to the bber's of today?
    increased training,diet, and drug knowledge.

I R Baboon is offline Associate Member
    oh man that pics classic

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I must be stupid cause I dont get what is amusing with that pic ???

I R Baboon is offline Associate Member
    The question is should these guys be hitting these poses, Arnold looks like hes Seig Heiling(sp?) in the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by I R Baboon
    The question is should these guys be hitting these poses, Arnold looks like hes Seig Heiling(sp?) in the picture.
    ahh right didnt make the nazi connection

ohh well its still a beautifull pose and a tremendous pic

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swing lo
    Thats pic was probably taken in the early 70's ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Questionable Poses-4764arnold_-_coleman-med.jpg  

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    That pic ronnie and arnold is off, ronnie coleman is obviously photshopped in, but aside of that the picture of coleman was taken from further away than the picture he was cut and pasted into(anyone who's seen Coleman in person knows his head is not small from all that GH), thus making it seem even like a relatively close comparison between the two. When in reality he ronnie would blow arnold away, even in his prime. At i would have a hard time of comparing the two...

Arnold:
    Height: 6'2"
    Arms: 22"
    Off Season Weight: Around 270 lbs.
    Competition Weight: Around 250 lbs.

Ronnie:
    Height: 5'11"
    Off Season Weight: About 330
    Competition Weight: 300

Ronnie is giving up 3 inches in height and still easily crushes Arnold in total muscle mass.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    That pic ronnie and arnold is off, ronnie coleman is obviously photshopped in, but aside of that the picture of coleman was taken from further away than the picture he was cut and pasted into(anyone who's seen Coleman in person knows his head is not small from all that GH), thus making it seem even like a relatively close comparison between the two. When in reality he ronnie would blow arnold away, even in his prime. At i would have a hard time of comparing the two...

Arnold:

Ronnie:

Ronnie is giving up 3 inches in height and still easily crushes Arnold in total muscle mass.
    lol it seems altho he's retired, arnold still seems to be growing. I dont believe arnolds arms were ever 22" From what ive picked up and read over the years, older stuff from the 80's and before seems to suggest his arms were about 20" more recent stuff has then at 21". I read a report by an official who measured both arnolds and sergio's arms. Arnolds came up at like 19 7/8ths" Sergio's were about 20 1/8th"

I thought ronnies arms where around 23,5 inches??

I belive arnolds arms where 22 inches. Just look at all the pics(except that fake one with ronnie). Thats not 20 inch guns

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Who knows what Ronnie is at now, guy is seriously starting to become in-human, which is cool i guess cuz thats what he's going for.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa

Arnold:

Ronnie:

DRUGS, DRUGS, AND MORE DRUGS...... That's why Ronnie is so much more massive than Arnold was. Also, wasn't Arnie in his early 20s when he started winning his Mr.Os? Wasn't Ronnie in his early to mid-thirties? So, an extra 10 years of training and juicing. I would take Arnolds physique any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    Yes Arnold was already retiring when Ronnie was just becoming a monster. Arnold used BB to jumpstart his career as an actor, while ronnie used BB to become a freakin monster. I'm sure if arnold was ten or fifteen years younger he may have become more of a monster or if hollywood hadent taken him away he may have continued to train to grow. Money and fame were more important that becomeing more of a freak

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    Arnold's arms were 22 inches .

Ronnies are currently 23.5 , or 24 inches.

Arnold's don't look as impressive because they're not as compact as coleman's . Coleman's arms are smaller than arnold's length wise , thus the muscle is more compact .

If Arnold had set out to become a " monster " he would have been the biggest ****ed monster out there but he was more interested in being symetrical and looking pretty. Who do you think is more popular with women ? Arnold , or Ronnie ?

Ronnie is big and bad , but I do not think he would have totally belittled arnold even though arnold wasn't deadset on becoming a mass monster like ronnie is .

I think arnolds arms looks more impressive then colemans easily. He had the best looking biceps of all time imo. Colemans arms are big but "uggly" compered to arnols perfectly shaped arms. **** I sound like Im in love with arnie

I love that pic.

actually arnolds competition weight was around 235-243....he was really really not nearly as big as the bodybuilders today. the two things that arnold had tho were the arms and calves. those are the two things that stood out form him. o and the fact his waist was only around 30 inches. he is my dream and i hope oneday i can be just like him.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Arnold is Da Man....

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    actually arnolds competition weight was around 235-243....he was really really not nearly as big as the bodybuilders today. the two things that arnold had tho were the arms and calves. those are the two things that stood out form him. o and the fact his waist was only around 30 inches. he is my dream and i hope oneday i can be just like him.
    his waist was around 34 inches if im not mistaken

BeatofEvolution is offline New Member
    ARnold's arms were most definately 22" in his prime...if he had bigger triceps...forget about it...his biceps alone were marvelous...ronnie's arms are around 24" and thats not a far stretch...they are tremendous but its mostly his tricep that is humungous...arnold was NEVER 270 off season...closer to 250-260 at most...they didn't bulk in the 70's like they did in the 80's and 90's...if anything they were sometimes SMALLER because they didn't do 'roids int he off season...just look at arnie and zane at the art gallery pose after the olympia...they look a lot smaller...not eating, training or doing roids...a different mind set from todays world.

arnie's arms were 20" in predator if you have ever seen the interview with jessie ventura when he and arnold held a contest who had the biggest biceps when shooting started...and arnold won by 2"...

anyway... if you look at that pic you can't argue that arnold is more aesthetically pleasing and not emaciated compared to coleman...who is more massive and compact...arnold would not be blown offstage by any means...that pictures proves that he was a monster...
    '
    PS arnold was a 32' waist...

Loomis is offline New Member
    Actually in Arnold's "Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding" he states that at his most massive ever he was 245#.

Thread Information