Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

NEW Ronnie Coleman Pics - As Of THIS Morning

I got these from around the web. Some dude on another board met him and posted the pics, it's a non-bodybuilding-based forum that it was originally posted on. But here you go anyways.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NEW Ronnie Coleman Pics - As Of THIS Morning-dscf0154.jpg   NEW Ronnie Coleman Pics - As Of THIS Morning-dscf0161.jpg   NEW Ronnie Coleman Pics - As Of THIS Morning-dscf0167.jpg   NEW Ronnie Coleman Pics - As Of THIS Morning-dscf0169.jpg  

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    fvcking animal

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the pics! Ronnie is looking huge, as always.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    He's a beast........

mukkler is offline Junior Member
    whats that tshirt saying? im not on steroids your just extra small?

wonder if he signed that one?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    I love the freaks and ronnie is as freaky as they come.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump

heavylifter99 is offline Junior Member
    he is one huge massive freak...

Death is offline Junior Member
    great pics, what a monster.......

ya_man is offline Member
    looks bigger then he did last year already

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Great post Ronnie rules

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mukkler
    whats that tshirt saying? im not on steroids your just extra small?

wonder if he signed that one?
    I think its saying I'm not on steroids its just skill. And by looking at ronnie I guess right now he is around 325. He probably be around 305 at next years MR.O

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    sporting the bsn shirt i see......

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    the man is a monster.....dont know if he'll win with the new bloat rules......ha ha ha

decadbal is offline Banned
    more motivation.. man he is the beast

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Look at the last photo, do you reckon thats a jab mark on his thigh just below his short line????

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    good pics he is huge..

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    definitely a beast of a man. Ronnie is on another level for sure.

cuz2 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    I think its saying I'm not on steroids its just skill. And by looking at ronnie I guess right now he is around 325. He probably be around 305 at next years MR.O

Saw him 2 wks ago at a local bbing show. My friend that i was with is about 310 and 6ft. tall. Ronnie made my friend look somewhat small. Looked like a real life cartoon character.

SABAGOY is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cuz
    Saw him 2 wks ago at a local bbing show. My friend that i was with is about 310 and 6ft. tall. Ronnie made my friend look somewhat small. Looked like a real life cartoon character.
    Yeah i saw Cutler about a month ago doing a guest posing and when he was walking around he really looked like the hulk..almost fake looking

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i'am bigger than ronnie

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya me too!

bradster66 is offline New Member
    That guy is freakin' giant.

mc_line is offline New Member
    come on.....thats sick.....the only thing i admire of him is the will to make his body crap with all the **** he uses.......

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    To each his own. Don't judge people just because you don't find it pleasing. Better yet, say it to his face.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    great post. Thanks.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_line
    come on.....thats sick.....the only thing i admire of him is the will to make his body crap with all the **** he uses.......

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    To each his own. Don't judge people just because you don't find it pleasing. Better yet, say it to his face.
    I would, but he's so dumb that by the time he undertands it, i would be already bored and gone.

I do not undertand how ppl can be impressed with that.....if he hadnt take so much **** he would be a quarter the zise he is now.
    I am not judging him but rather all the fools that are impressed by him. Yet it is quite stupid to be impressed with that and call him huge. what he is now is 90% drugs and 10% everything else. I saw his video, he does not even have diet, nothing. I saw the video of arnol (pumpin' Iron) he's someone that loves bodybuilding (im not an arnol fan, rather a columbus fan), yet Ronnie is someone that found in body building an easy way of life. Even his routines lack of imagination. Why? because drugs do all the work.

I want to puke everytime i hear "Ronnie rules". Be realistic......who rules....is the one that rules is the guy that train hard, rest correctly, eats well, sleep 8hrs......It is not the output that counts but rather the was followed to get that output........

(if i have gramamr mistakes, sorry, English is not my first language)

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    if you think ronnie doesnt do the right things,,,,,then why has he been kicking everybody's ass for many years. everybody else is doing the same stuff, but he obviously works harder...eats better....etc, etc. good genetics also play a big role, but to say the juice is doing all the work is ridiculous. yah, its a no-brainer to say that he does things, but he HAS to work his ass off in and out of the gym to get that big. if arnold hadnt taken all of that, he wouldnt have been a quarter of the size either, nor columbo, nor anybody in professional bodybuilding history. wake up bro, and get with the program.

whatever man.....sorry i dont wanna create a discussion here.....2 years in gym and already on drugs...u're the one that need to wake up.......im not stupid, of course i know all of them were on drugs, but it was moderated and they did not depend that much on drugs....and yes, there has been great bodybuilding that has not touch a drug in their lifes.....sadly, bodybuilding is becoming...in a race for who takes the best and more drugs.........

anyway, i dont want to start a discussion here
    =)

mistasmif is offline Junior Member
    Ronnie looks ugly as shit. He probably won't live past 60. He's a living science experiment. Hell...Not to brag but if I took shit loads of test, GH, slin, d-bols, tren , etc I'd be pretty monstrous myself.

and its two years back in the gym. 10 years prior to a 4 year layoff due to military injuries. and if you can name one that never took anything in PROFESSIONAL bodybuilding, i'd like to hear it. thats a fantasy. besides, what are you doing on this forum if you cant stand the people that do these things???!!! theres an opening in the girly fitness forums somewhere, i'm sure.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Last time I checked juicing didn't make any of us more of a man, maybe less with shrunken testes. But I wasn't backing ronnie, by no means is his body appealing to me other than his shear size. I was stating that mcline is here criticizing someone for something they choose to do and saying that if he didn't take anything he wouldn't have shit. Thats bizarre. Either way I perfer some of the older bbers look, like zane, columbo, or more recent levrone.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Well I see it like this: I respect ronnie for the fact that he chose a path, and then chose to do it the best he could. That's his decision. As far as his size goes well...all I can say is that you couldn't pay me any amount of money to look like that, imo it's disgusting. That's my decision when it comes to my life, he makes he own choices.

I don't envy his career, I don't envy his body, I don't envy what his insides probably look like, but I do envy the fact that he's doing what he wants to do the best way he can do it. That's more than a lot of people in this world have going for them.

the only thing that irritated me was the fact that somebody can say that he doesnt do anything right. that drugs are the ONLY thing that got him to his current size. i'm not a huge ronnie fan, but he does work as hard as any other top pro. i personally am a jay cutler fan (who is enormous as well, without the huge gut). but ronnie, as well as the others, have done everything needed to accomplish their goals. and he does work his tail off 24/7. it is ridiculous to say otherwise.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    the only thing that irritated me was the fact that somebody can say that he doesnt do anything right. that drugs are the ONLY thing that got him to his current size. i'm not a huge ronnie fan, but he does work as hard as any other top pro. i personally am a jay cutler fan (who is enormous as well, without the huge gut). but ronnie, as well as the others, have done everything needed to accomplish their goals. and he does work his tail off 24/7. it is ridiculous to say otherwise.
    There isn't a top bodybuilder that isn't working hard, with the possible exception of Chris Cormier. mc_line bumped a 2 year old thread to talk shit about pro bb's and gear. Ignoring him is your best bet.

cool....what a jack off, but oh well. i guess i will ignore his ignorance. thanks bro.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I remember that. He was a guest poser at the Bev Francis Atlantic States in NY

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_line
    whatever man.....sorry i dont wanna create a discussion here.....2 years in gym and already on drugs...u're the one that need to wake up.......im not stupid, of course i know all of them were on drugs, but it was moderated and they did not depend that much on drugs....and yes, there has been great bodybuilding that has not touch a drug in their lifes.....sadly, bodybuilding is becoming...in a race for who takes the best and more drugs.........

anyway, i dont want to start a discussion here
    =)
    The older bodybuilders did not depend that much on drugs? Like Franco and Arnold, wow you must be pals with both of them to have any idea what they actual did or took as far as drugs. I will give you this I can imagine there is much more at hand now a days than back than, newer drugs and better info. But still........come one!

veinyleehaney is offline Junior Member
    He's a Supafreak, Supafreak, he's Supafreeekkkaaaayyyyyy yowwww

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information