Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member

Kevin Levrone video - Very inspiring!!!

Hey guys

Just thought id share this with you as im sure you will enjoy this video I found!!

http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/f...ofkevinlevrone

I think this video proves that he should have been mr olympia at least once in his awesome career. He is certainly the best bodybuilder ever to not win an olympia IMO. But im sure some of you will disagree on that...........

Stackt007 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah always loved his physique got robbed I think in 2002 or 2003 Olympia cant remember.He supposedly coming out with a featured role in a movie called Backlash .
    Last edited by Stackt007; 03-04-2006 at 09:38 PM.

PLAYA4LIFE is offline Associate Member
    dang that video is dope, never seen any levrone clips

train410 is offline Junior Member
    Thanx for the clip, Yea Kevin is a bad ass. He didn't win the Olympia but he won a shit load of other shows. And yea man I don't believe he is the best man never to win the Olympia, I got to say Flex. I did enjoy watching Kevin all of those years. It sucks that these guys are not on the stage anymore.

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by train410
    Thanx for the clip, Yea Kevin is a bad ass. He didn't win the Olympia but he won a shit load of other shows. And yea man I don't believe he is the best man never to win the Olympia, I got to say Flex. I did enjoy watching Kevin all of those years. It sucks that these guys are not on the stage anymore.
    I knew someone would say flex lol. Its a close one..............they were always in the last posedown together.

Thread Information