Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder

Ronnie Vs. Arnold

I know this was dont many times but I just found this picture.

vic99 is offline Junior Member
    As said before on this site and others Ronnie has the super freek look compared to Arnolds more "natural" appearance. Comparing the 2 is like comparing lineman of the 60 and today. Today we have better drugs, training, supplements and knowledge. Neat photo.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    If i was a judge still have to give it up to arnold. His body goes together so well. Don't get me wrong ronnie is jacked but doesn't look as well put together as arnold.

Less is more

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    If i was a judge still have to give it up to arnold. His body goes together so well. Don't get me wrong ronnie is jacked but doesn't look as well put together as arnold.

Less is more
    I tend to disagree, Arnold have no legs comparing to Ronnie.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Its not about size. Look at arnold definition and then look at ronnies smooth , "huge" legs. Its not about who is bigger.

well unfortunately Arnold wouldnt finish in the top 15 in todays Olympia, sad but true.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Sure Ronnie has bigger legs than Arnold, but he also has alot bigger gut and waist line.
    Arnold FTW. The only guy that comes close to Arnolds presentation, will be Phil Heath once he brings his chest up

Aliceinchains is offline Junior Member
    '73 Olympia, Arnold at his biggest...I think this is him later on, when he didn't even try as hard....

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    when i look at ronnie's body,i just cant relate to it.the proportions are ridiculas.most body builders these days are just mass monsters and have no asthetics.your mind tells you its just not right!

Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    when i look at ronnie's body,i just cant relate to it.the proportions are ridiculas.most body builders these days are just mass monsters and have no asthetics.your mind tells you its just not right!
    Branch Warren had a good beginning sentence in the most recent Muscular Development Magizine, he said, Asethetic is another word for small. and you'll never have a small guy win the Sandow

mjfpt73 is offline New Member
    The only things that look bigger are ronnies gut and legs!

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member

Arnold also didnt have acess to the type of gear ronnie runs

lazaro17 is offline Banned
    Arnold without a doubt

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Ronnie looks like the concrete block before you carve into it. Arnold looks like the carved out finshed product. Both the best in their ERA, just like Ruth-Bonds, Chamberlain-Shaq, etc.....

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    Sure Ronnie has bigger legs than Arnold, but he also has alot bigger gut and waist line.
    Arnold FTW. The only guy that comes close to Arnolds presentation, will be Phil Heath once he brings his chest up
    Truer words have yet to be spoken.

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    ronnie looks more fake then arnold does

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    From what I understand of the cycles Arnold was taking in his day, it would be something relative to a first timers cycler, or half of it, if that....

~M.A.D.

up2itt2003 is offline Junior Member
    No Legs? Ronnie's may be larger than Arnolds but Arnolds look way more Symetrical and defined.

I like Arnolds look much better, but you cannot compare the two w/ that pic. Arnold looks just as big as Ronnie in the pic minus the waistline and legs, which we all know is not true. Arnolds arms were not as big as Ronnies, and they look bigger in the pic, it's 2 different pics taken from different angles and distances photoshopped to look the same, or comparable. Legs or no legs, pretty big ****ing difference b/ Arnolds size and weight and Ronnies. And for the record, Scwharzenegger was never 240 on stage, I have a friend who witnessed his Olympmia prep personally, and saw him get on the scale during a bet between Ken Waller, the bet was for $50, that Arnold didnt weigh more than 220. He got on the scale and quickly got off it.

humungus88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    Ronnie looks like the concrete block before you carve into it. Arnold looks like the carved out finshed product. Both the best in their ERA, just like Ruth-Bonds, Chamberlain-Shaq, etc.....
    Well said!! I agree, Arnie still looks like he has more chest in that pic than Ronnie. But Ronnie's legs look like they have their own zip code.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    agree with you, I love arnold but comparing the two is not fair. ronnie has the benefit of the work and experience of the greats. if arnold were competing today i belive he would just as awesome but bigger. but as far as the picture gooses ronnie takes it.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    Ronnie Vs. Arnold for u who think ronnie is better then arnold in any way ur out of ur mind
    first off u all say if arnold was competing in ronnies day he might be better theres no doubt he would be a beast

but if u put ronnie back in arnolds day he would have no chance on stage

ruffcute is offline Associate Member
    arnie looks better, even though ronnie is bigger

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Ron looks like he's pregnant.

But, those are the best abs i've seen on a pregnant chick yet!

I got news for all of you guys, if Arnold competed today looking like he did at his best, I doubt he even place top 20 in the Nationals.

thanks for that breaking news

Arnold Where's Your Legs?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Arnold where's your drugs!

hangtight08 is offline Associate Member
    agreed

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    arnold didnt have access to gear like ronnie does

stay gold is offline New Member
    i've never seen a body compare to arnolds. perfect symmetry. ronnie is great, no doubt, but too bulky. arnold still has that "natural" feel to his body.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    The alien embryo that broke outta Ronnie's GH gut ate them. And then it looks like Ronnie ate the alien in return. I wouldn't mind looking like either of them, but I prefer Arnold's more symmetrical look.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Undecided09
    From what I understand of the cycles Arnold was taking in his day, it would be something relative to a first timers cycler, or half of it, if that....

~M.A.D.
    I know this has been done a few times but its an oldie and eh moldy that never gets old... every time someone makes a new thread...

Very true, they did not have the technology we have today or the better understanding of synthetic hormones. You could say a first timer but I think some of the doses I hear about are or should be for an all timer...

50mg of prop and 15-30-50mg of dbol ed. 2-3 weeks on 2-3 weeks off, 250mg sos 1-2 Ewk and GH late 70's early 80's... (not read, hear say from an old school personal trainer that has past on RIP)

I still wonder what Arnie ate as a teen... you can not dismis the genetics of the two, which I think is also a factor

Still no one will have a chest like Arnold... no one will ever have that frame and hold his mass that way... It also might be because no one eats, trains and uses the same amount and type of hormones too and has that frame, and has that frame, and has, j/k,,, felt like I said this some where before but like five times...
    two different eras, as some one said before.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Undecided09

~M.A.D.
    I know this has been done a few times but its an oldie and eh moldy that never gets old... every time someone makes a new thread...

Very true, they did not have the technology we have today or the better understanding of synthetic hormones. You could say a first timer but I think some of the doses I hear about are or should be for an all timer...

50mg of prop and 15-30-50mg of dbol ed. 2-3 weeks on 2-3 weeks off, 250mg sos 1-2 Ewk and GH late 70's early 80's... (not read, hear say from an old school personal trainer that has past on RIP)

I still wonder what Arnie ate as a teen... you can not dismis the genetics of the two, which I think is also a factor

Still no one will have a chest like Arnold... no one will ever have that frame and hold his mass that way... It also might be because no one eats, trains and uses the same amount and type of hormones too and has that frame, and has that frame, and has, j/k,,, felt like I said this some where before but like five times...
    two different eras, as some one said before.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Yep, Arnie's chest was best!

Daveskidoof3 is offline Junior Member
    Arnie all the way!!

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    I think overall ronnie is bigger, his thighs are 2X the size of Arnolds. Arms arent too different. All in all ronnie is bigger but Arnold has a better physique than ronnie. Arnold has a longer leaner chest and torso. I dont know thats like comparing Bruce Li to Jet Li, 2 DIFFERENT eras.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    arnold looks like a greek god. ronnie looks disgusting.

lazaro17 is offline Banned

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I got news for all of you guys, if Arnold competed today looking like he did at his best, I doubt he even place top 20 in the Nationals.
    dont be fooled...If Arnold had access to the Supps and Drugs of today he would have won 10 more olympias ... further More Arnold took the sport to the next level and Everyone in the sport today Owes him for opening the door to the world ... he will always be the best ... just ask ronnie himself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information