Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    That's the first thing that stood out to me...then his soft glutes at 2 weeks out grabbed my attention next.

His upper body thickness is up.. but now it appears Jay, who's strength is in his balance, is unbalanced. That was the very first thing i saw.

For Jay to win Ronnie'd have to stay home. or show up in a wheelchair.
    o snap me and Nark agree on something! i got a good eye

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, Jay looks "WAY" to small, Ronnie once again......The Winner!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    Yeah, Jay looks "WAY" to small, Ronnie once again......The Winner!!
    yeah and its still 2 weeks out, so hes still holding all his water. he'll probaly compete at around 255-260!
    #2 possibly #3 now that Dexter is doing it

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Jay looks good. Ronnie WILL look better.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    o snap me and Nark agree on something! i got a good eye
    @"o snap"

lol...

stay gold is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    All natty right there.

He looks geart.

i hope you're joking.... he definately looks great, a lot better than last year..but he's definately not natty. none of these bohemoths are.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Ronnie will win due to politics.

Jay has always had a better physique IMO. But i still don't understand why people like looking at these freaks, they are not appealing in anyway shape or form. How did BBing get so out of whack in the first place?

snoopy is offline Associate Member
    Jay looks great as usual unfortunately the O politics will put him second regardless of how much better than ronnie he is, Ronnie has a record to break, as did Arnie in 1980, this one is going to be just as controversial I feel.

getpumped24 is offline Associate Member
    he put on some serious mass this year

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stay gold
    i hope you're joking.... he definately looks great, a lot better than last year..but he's definately not natty. none of these bohemoths are.

ROFL...ROFL.....This is the funniest thing i have heard all my life...ROFL.

Oh course he is Natty, Jay just does a new Multi-Vitamin that they just came out with, and lots of Protein.

D.Bone is offline New Member
    You can see glute striations already .. and Jays hams look allot bigger and more detailed then last year as well as his back. im routing for Jay for the "O". hes the perfect example of an Mr. olympia. someone who makes improvements each year . shows good symatry fullness and conditioning...

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    U all forgot the newest threat to them all..Me the one the only Schmidty,thats right im gonna come outa left field to dominat and take Ronnie down.

Geodogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stay gold
    OMG!!! are you serious. all this time we all thought they were natty.

Geodogg is offline Associate Member
    Here is what Ronnie had to say on another forum.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieColeman
    Quote Originally Posted by somebody
    How's it going Big Ron? I saw some pics of Cutler a few days ago and he looks his best. I know why you've been on the downlow. It's because you want to wait until the Olympia to show everyone your complete package and you will unleash the beast that day. Big Ron, I know you're ready to win your 9th Olympia. I just wanted to say good luck and God Bless.

somebody
    Yes I've heard about Cutler and yes I'm waiting for the Olympia to show my complete package....

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I give Ronnie a lot of credit of course because I have much respect for all bodybuilders (COUGH except Kamali COUGH) but I think the package Jay represents is overall better.
    WORD!!!! My thoughts exactly! Go Jay!!

has anyone heard the rumor that if Jay looses, he will let Ronnie shave his head on stage???? I guess it was in MD

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Yes, I read that he was shaving his head. Didn't know why though.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    If he loses this year he said he would shave his head... He said it when I saw him in Austin... everyone thought it was a joke then but its not... Hes been known for his hair, hes one of the few that still can grow hair or doesn't shave it... Hes gonna shave it if he loses... I think he should shave it if he wins too
    I just dont think Ronnie looks that great with his mass... biggers not always better, the judges make these comments but when is it gonna be seen on the "BIG" Stage. Oh, wait I forgot about "no more guts"... if mass wins with sacrifice to some condition then Ronnie wins if he truley is coming in bigger (I dont think he'll have bettered his conditon with added mass)... If Jay comes in with a tighter, a bit lighter better conditioned Jay should get it this year... But I feel like its BS right up until the day of the O this year... I get some hope as the date nearsagain.

my .02

Ronnie's a great bodybuilder and good ambassador for the sport. However, in my most humble of opinions - he's a perfect example of what is wrong with modern bodybuilding. It's a sad day when the reigning Mr. O resembles one of John Gleneicki's "Musclehedz" characters.

It's good to see Jay coming in a bit lighter and tighter. Sounds like he decided not to play the mass game with Ronnie, which is a smart move if Coleman does indeed come in at a projected 290+ lbs with a gut of Spagetti-O's. Hopefully, the judges will see through the "more is better" façade and award the Sandow to a bodybuilder who resembles what a Mr. O should truly look like. Yet, due to Mr. O politics as usual, that probably won't happen.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Yes, I read that he was shaving his head. Didn't know why though.
    I think Jay should have his head and walk on stage wearing a robe, crown, and septar.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I think the mass Jay has added to his jaw and forehead since last year, will be what seals the victory for him this year. On a serious note, go RONNIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    I think Jay should have his head and walk on stage wearing a robe, crown, and septar.
    haha yeah that'd be funny, too bad thats as close as he'll ever feel to mr. O!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAR
    Hopefully, the judges will see through the "more is better" façade and award the Sandow to a bodybuilder who resembles what a Mr. O should truly look like.
    Then it would go to Victor.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Ronnie will win due to politics.

Jay has always had a better physique IMO. But i still don't understand why people like looking at these freaks, they are not appealing in anyway shape or form. How did BBing get so out of whack in the first place?
    technology mate. I feel like its a band wagon and all those that truley see what bigger means (more drugs) are the ones rooting for the better conditioned proportional BBers.

I feel a rant coming.............

IMO I see all of these guys that I am willing to bet are water weights rooting for Ronnie helping to deviate the sport further... the fans are what makes or breaks pro BBing... if the fans want to see more quality we have to speak up with majority... sadly I see the majority on Ronnies tip. what about the 98 Ronnie, the Ronnie I can truley admire???

I wonder why so many people would root for something they couldn't ever achive but not for somthing closer to true aspiration, of coarse that is if you have some what good genetics...

Again Ronnie 98, thats the perfect Mr. O... now look at him ... What happened??? Does anyone remember 98 and what he looked like, to come from a somthing like 15th place a yr before to win after DY retired... Its like everyone dropped their brain an jumped on the bigger is better band wagon. I'm not that old, 98 guys... just google it if you were in diapers or still using a juniors saftey cup..... my .02 Mr O should look like what ronnie did in 98... now all the pros are gunning for much more mass with less quality...
    Rant over... sorry my estrogen must be up

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Then it would go to Victor.
    Agreed. He's looking really good. Looking forward to seeing both him and Dexter.

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    When ronnie is not flexing, his gut looks like he is 9 months pregnant. I think that the BB of the past are much better and healthier looking than todays BB.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Rabbit Slim
    When ronnie is not flexing, his gut looks like he is 9 months pregnant. I think that the BB of the past are much better and healthier looking than todays BB.
    Agreed. Anyhow, perhaps he'll have to reconsider the "bigger is better" theory after losing this year's Mr. O.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Rabbit Slim
    Agree 100%. Ronnies GH gut, and calves were a huge downfall for him.

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    haha yeah that'd be funny, too bad thats as close as he'll ever feel to mr. O!
    Oops!! Maybe you could buy him a robe, scepter, & crown to make up for your faux pas...

*_MaXx_JuiCe_* is offline Junior Member
    day'm jay looks jacked

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information