Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Kevin Levrone leaked pics 9 weeks out

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Yeah, we all waiting for the legs, only one week left for Mr. O, not much longer.

I find it a bit strange he was still training legs this week.
    I think he lost sooo much he's got no choice - I agree it's going to make him hold more water training them... Surely diuretics will be used...

BB - early in his career(first Mr.O) where he lost to DY.... His legs were conditioned there - whatcha think he's doing? Playing possum or not showing em b/c they're so far behind his upper body... One thing is for sure he's got some crazy ass genetics to do what he's even doing

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont know what his doing, im just a fan

Have the highest respect for Kevin and all he achieved 13 years ago, hope he brings a good package, but how he looks now its not going to affect the amount of respect I have for him.

2 days out baby.
    InternalFire, NACH3 and DCI like this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    shoboom! ( "Levrone Mode" )

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Tip of his head would come to my nipples. Small guy with "cough" good genetics" cough for body building lol. Like Arnold...small guy in some ways...big guy in others. I am betting he wont crack top 10 just because of the previous mentioned leg sadness and he is just too small to overcome a big guy. Good luck to him.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Now we know why he never showed his legs. His legs were probably no more than 28" and dissapointing.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Now we know why he never showed his legs. His legs were probably no more than 28" and dissapointing.
    Great video, you need to watch it:

Love you Kev! You are the greatest!
    DCI likes this.

Great video Mr.BB. levrone is still one of my favorites and always will be. Nobody would have looked like him under the same circumstances.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I like Kevin hes a great guy and have nothing but respect for him. Honestly he looked nothing like those pics on stage...just my opinion i dont know what happened. ..does anyone know if he will compete again?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I like Kevin hes a great guy and have nothing but respect for him. Honestly he looked nothing like those pics on stage...just my opinion i dont know what happened. ..does anyone know if he will compete again?
    Watch the video above.

No he is not competing again.

DCI
    DCI is online now Productive Member
    The man no matter what. Just prooved that so much of this game is genetics. He looked amazing upper body and as we now know his legs where fcked due to trainijg from years ago but what a man.

He has serious guts to stand in front of the modern day elite of bb and hold his own imo any of us on this board would give our right leg to be half as good as him imo and hes a sound individual too
    NACH3 likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Levrone did good IMO.
    What's worse though, is that Phil "the Gift" Heath didn't give us the all th gift of fucking off and die from cancer in the rectum.

I know bodybuilding isn't a popularity contest, but guys like Phil Heath is the reason people have the stereotype that big muscles=stupid asshole.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8
    Levrone did good IMO. What's worse though, is that Phil "the Gift" Heath didn't give us the all th gift of fucking off and die from cancer in the rectum. I know bodybuilding isn't a popularity contest, but guys like Phil Heath is the reason people have the stereotype that big muscles=stupid asshole.
    So with you about Phil.

If champs like he be more humble, more intelligent, less cocky and arrogant, less offensively outspoken, I believe it would mean great deal of how the perception of the sport is being formed by those who take it all for granted, who believe in instant fix/results, who live in cycles of boredom and marathon of excuses, theres always a reason for them why to complain/accuse, that is ~90% of the population nowadays.

Be it one thought in few billions, it doesn't matter much if at all, it is what it is and for most we shouldn't even care of others imposed stereotypes on the sport and how it is viewed, they don't live our lives yet they all want us to live theirs. We got to do what matters most for us, what completes us as a whole person, what makes next day more exciting than the previous one.

I just read my books, use my eyes and my brains to see the world, use my hands to lift the weights, my feet to carry me around, my teeth to chew my food and my body and soul to live my life.
    I don't ask others to understand my life, and when I see if they are not with me on the money - they can be against me in a split of a second, so I avoid that and move along - live along my ways.

Eventually you attract what you are and what you seek, so patience and self believe.
    Just my 02cents

Sent from my eyePhone
    DCI and NACH3 like this.

DCI
    DCI is online now Productive Member
    Phil is great at the PR game and playing the game hes many different faces

johnlawley is offline Junior Member
    29 !!! amazing

Worth watching!

Proximal is offline Banned
    All the credit in the world to KL, but a couple of things stuck with me from the interview.

At around the 5:30 minute mark he indicated that some of the issues/injuries that he was dealing with carried over from 2002. If they hampered him back then & again with his 2016 prep, how will they just go away?

Same thing with the quad tendinitis, which hopefully, but unlikely at 52 is only tendinitis and not some arthritis as well.

Looking forward to seeing what he can do, wow talk about genetic superiority.

Thanx for the vid BB!
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    He's a genetic freak!! I'm a big fan of his and always have been - I hope he talks about gear after he retires for good...

I thought the blood work conversation was very interesting as well! Great all around video, B!
    Proximal likes this.

Great video. His positive outlook is unreal, and it was great to hear about the legs. I hadn't heard it explained, and thought he was delusional, but he clearly knows he can do it. If he held back on his upper body to not over power his legs more, I cant wait to see what he luts together.

I also liked how he said he was only on a little bit of stuff.
    NACH3 and Proximal like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Great video. His positive outlook is unreal, and it was great to hear about the legs. I hadn't heard it explained, and thought he was delusional, but he clearly knows he can do it. If he held back on his upper body to not over power his legs more, I cant wait to see what he luts together.

I also liked how he said he was only on a little bit of stuff.
    Have youse seen his short video explaining how after his bad pec tear earlier in his career(major/minor torn off bone) he only had like 2-3months to get ready for the show(I forget which one) but he went from 250 to 212 in 3months in a body cast... then placed 2nd with only 3months of prep - Amazing!

He goes on to say I'm on to something... I don't need to train year round to beat these guys... I'll try and find it when I get to PC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information