Shredz is offline Respected Member

Ruhl and Levrone out of 2003 Olympia

Found this on Flex online that is definetly shitty news. I hope Levrone can pull it off and compete. Ruhl is out for sure.

http://www.flexonline.com/news/8
    Last edited by Shredz; 10-26-2003 at 03:18 PM.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    That guy in the pic doesn't even look like Ruhl.

Man, that sux for Ruhl espically. His triceps sucked enough without an injury; now he's going to have to really work at them to bring them back up to the rest of his body.

Leverone's a warrior; if you've seen his M^3 video you know that. If he DESIRES to do the olympia, than I'll bet anything he'll be there, and in top 10 shape.

But that definitely sucks for both of them; it's only what, 6 weeks out from the O?

I hope they both recover quickly; and thanks shredz for finding and posting that article and bringing it to everyone's attention.

mfenske is offline Member
    I'd hardly say that Ruhl's triceps suck. About the only thing I can fault Markus on is making me feel tiny. I sat next to him at a show back in April and I felt like a midget. He was the guest poser and probably weighed about 300 at the time. I'm not a little guy (6'5" and about 230) but he sure made me feel like one. I hope he gets better soon, becuase I hope he's the guest poser at our local show again as I look forward to meeting him again. Mark

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    I'd hardly say that Ruhl's triceps suck.
    You're right, his triceps don't "suck". What I meant is, in proportion to his body, they are his weakest bodypart. You agree, no?

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    I agree his triceps need more work to fit his body...thats the first thing I picked out on him thats lacking...other than that he's a monster!

mfenske is offline Member
    I really don't find Markus lacking. I wouldn't mind trading his triceps for my own. Then you guys could say he's out of proportion. :-) Mark

Yeah that is a shame on Markus..............but kevin levrone is all that matters

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I am so glad that he pulled through and was able to get up on stage. He was a little lighter then last year but still came in with great lines and hard as a rock. I don't think a 6th place finish was bad at all for him, considering his injury and all.

Looking forward to see what he will bring to the stage next year to redeem himself injury free.

Thread Information