Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanRider240
    Does anybody know the prize money associated with winning Mr. O?
    I thought it was $140 this year.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Heres a bigger picture of Lee Priest.

malahat is offline Junior Member
    [FONT=Tahoma]Ronnie Meets Arnie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mr. Olympia 2003-aaaa-ananova73610.jpg  

Sinistar is offline New Member

nada

Quote Originally Posted by malahat
    [FONT=Tahoma]Ronnie Meets Arnie
    ronnie had jay on one back shot, he had him on the other. colemans chest is a bit better, and his arms are noticabley so. coleman got his gut looking somewhat human, but jay had himeasy on that. looked to me that at least for the quads jay had coleman, and the calves. bottom line, jay ist the body coleman is, but hellmake a solid mr o in the next year or 2

roidBeast is offline New Member
    The judges were just right, just a few notes,

Coleman was the clearly winner, nobody can touch that freak...

Dexter shoud have placed second, definitly much better than Cutler who looks soft and poor definition on low back, glutes and hams...

Third place should have been Cutler or Dennis James, this man came in incredible shape his best ever and in a couple of years he can even become MR. O. when coleman retires of course....

Gunter in fifth place!!????, what the hell, o should have placed him in 10th or lower!!!!

Steele is offline Member
    i thought the judging was pretty much right on. ronnie has size and sick cuts, beat jay easily in arms, legs, and back. i thought dennis james showed up looking great, but needs more legs. and i just don't like his stomach. i am a huge lee priest fan, and his physique was the most dissappointing of all. funny he said he would give his prize money to those guys that didn't place in the top twelve, and he didn't either. he's gotta be embarrassed as hell. kevin levrone was the smallest i'd ever seen him, i thought he got a little lucky with his placing. just not the same kevin from the past.

gcode610 is offline New Member

Dexter Jackson

Listen,
    As for people coming in out of shape, you guys are right. But did anyone see Dexter Jackson. The guy looked incredible. No one was a shredded and complete. He was the man of the night. Everyone wants to talk about Ronnie- sure he deserved 1st and Jay looked great too 2nd was his place. But dexter jackson surprised the shit out of me. He deserved everybit of 3rd even if Chris Cormier, Marcus Ruhl, King Kamali, Victor Martinez, Shawn Ray or anyone else competed. He was taking home 3rd that night.

gcode610 is offline New Member
    You know what roidbeast, I agree with you. Dexter should have taken 2nd and Gunter needs to gain more size in his arms and shoulders to make up for his height. He barely deserved 5th and I am a fan of his. He looked better last year. But i had him placing 8th. On the side Lee Priest was the most disappointing of all. He shouldn't have even shown up. He was one on my favs but after seeing his legs and lower back , he'll have to win my support back. All and all I was most impressed with Dexter Jackson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information