kubano28 is offline Associate Member

Sustenon and (normas) Deca, Legit ??????

Second post>
    This is sustenon from portugal and deca (normas) ???,what do u guys think,the deca looks good but has no ething on the vials and it does expires on 2005,a couple bros have told me is not fake ???,i have seen vials which expire on 2005 that do have ething on the vials,especially here in a/r.The sustenon has square corners and everytihing looks good.Let me know what u think bros,all responses will be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sustenon and (normas) Deca, Legit ??????-material-002.jpg   Sustenon and (normas) Deca, Legit ??????-material-007.jpg   Sustenon and (normas) Deca, Legit ??????-material-010.jpg   Sustenon and (normas) Deca, Legit ??????-material-011.jpg   Sustenon and (normas) Deca, Legit ??????-material-012.jpg  

TexGuy23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kubano28
    Second post>
    This is sustenon from portugal and deca (normas) ???,what do u guys think,the deca looks good but has no ething on the vials and it does expires on 2005,a couple bros have told me is not fake ???,i have seen vials which expire on 2005 that do have ething on the vials,especially here in a/r.The sustenon has square corners and everytihing looks good.Let me know what u think bros,all responses will be appreciated.

Dude I am not seing the Norma Hellas Logo on ur vials! Do they have them? Otherwise either they are fake or really old cause the new greek deca's all got the logo on it!

dot know????,if there are fake trying to find out????

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TexGuy23
    Dude I am not seing the Norma Hellas Logo on ur vials! Do they have them? Otherwise either they are fake or really old cause the new greek deca's all got the logo on it!

are those the logo's right underneath the vials?looks like them,just dont understand why there not on the vials...

mr.lean is offline Junior Member
    sorry to tell you but the decas are mostlikely fake i can almost guarentee im over 80% sure, but its so hard to tell, if theres no logo on vial they are fake, i've been dealing with normas a long time now and yet to se ea real one without the logo on the vials, the logo has changed colors and looks but still been there for years

they have nothing !!!,no logo ,ethcing nothing imprinted on the vial?????,this suks, i got fuked!!!!!!!,i also got about 50 of this modaf......

TTheInfamous1 is offline New Member
    You Sust is straight.

AVERAGEGUY69 is offline New Member
    Yea I Agree, Your Set With The Sust

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    Your good to go with the sust for sure. the decca, you may have "older" norma's which may be the reason why there is no label branded on the bottle.

TrIBOL
    Last edited by TRIBOL; 05-18-2004 at 12:45 PM.

-------------------------
    Last edited by TRIBOL; 05-18-2004 at 12:44 PM.

--------------------------
    Last edited by TRIBOL; 05-18-2004 at 12:43 PM.

uhhhhhhhh yeah feeling it ,this is one of my older threads and boy ,all my stuff is kicking in really good bros,the deca was sent to the lab and tested original like one of my other threads wich had the lab report on it,so if u read this one again and have any doubts about decas from (normas) having ething on the vials ,older vials dont need to have them ,mines exp.on 05-2005.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    exactly kubano ,i get these from the factory in greece,striaght,5 in abox for 13 euros ,only new ones have ecthing adn since urs expire rathhr quickly,05.ur good to go.

s-klasse is offline New Member
    sustenon is real.

not only the old normas donīt have the logo.
    the new ones donīt have it for 1-2 batches.
    your normas look ok.

Thread Information