Dbolaholic is offline Junior Member

Unhappy testoviron...fake??

Hey Bros i know this is a pic thing but i dont got a picture. This is for a buddy of mine. He has some testoviron depot but is seeming to be very unhappy with his results. He trains hard and eats well. But they are in brown vials from schering. they have blue writing on them with a blue dot. They are really thick! hard to suck them back with 22 gauge. and they also have uneven levels. Thats whats throwing him off the most. I wish i had some lot #'s and that but like i sayed its a buddy of mine and he has all that info. just hoping someone could help out. thanks alot guys!
    Peace.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Need the lot numbers my friend. I have heard of several bro's describing these same features. Heating the amps with hot h2o solves the thickness problem, but not necessarily what is in them.

Do the board a favor and ID the lote number, expiration, and preferably a pic. Many Schering brown amp fakes out there including TV and primo, which have both gone to clear ampules recently. That is why expiration (production date can be inferred) and lote number is crucial. Waiting.....

planetx

JuiceSlut is offline Junior Member
    I have lote number #M-539 exp. Ago 2003 any clue if these are real? they're schering with the blue dot

planetx is offline Associate Member
    I have same lot bro, real. Many of my "friends" have utilized this lot as well. Picture would verify. Counterfeitters not likely to use real lot numbers for fake gear. Although you think they would.

planetx

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

Testoviron

Sounds like what i have, and to date they are my favorite test, and have tried most of them.

ravaz is offline Associate Member
    Here, there is a thread called Fake Schering products where there are a few pics and OJ posts some real testovirons, both brown and white amps. Check it.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...&threadid=5081

Thread Information