planetx is offline Associate Member

RARE!! Schering Testoviron Depot 100's!!!!!

For those of you that missed it: Some joker today declared that it was unconstitutional to say "Under God" in the USA Pledge of Allegiance!!!!

No worries bros: P-X has just put the words (yes, there is a god) "Under God" right back where it belongs!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RARE!! Schering Testoviron Depot 100's!!!!!-mvc-007s.jpg  
    Last edited by planetx; 06-28-2002 at 01:27 AM.

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    Nice pics my dear friend!

those are the rare 25 mgs prop and 110 mgs enathate per serving amps

good shit indeed.

Speak soon buddy!

D.W.

bigputte is offline Associate Member
    Does anyone know what that AEM number is? In some fake primobolan have that too.

It that fake or what is it really?

// Putte

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by bigputte
    Does anyone know what that AEM number is? In some fake primobolan have that too.

It that fake or what is it really?

// Putte
    hi mate these are 100% real..imo that whole AEM / AEN story is complete bullshit!

D.W.

Ironweb is offline Member

Schering Testoviron

Those look great. How do you like schering test? I have done 2 cycles now and used vet gear test. Was not happy with the result completely. My source can get the schering amps and I think that will make a difference just in quality. Do you think their test is worth the extra money? Thanks

NORMA-MAN is offline Junior Member

Re: Schering Testoviron

Originally posted by Ironweb
    Those look great. How do you like schering test? I have done 2 cycles now and used vet gear test. Was not happy with the result completely. My source can get the schering amps and I think that will make a difference just in quality. Do you think their test is worth the extra money? Thanks
    go for the human grade gear bro....dont even think about it....

Those look great. How do you like schering test? I have done 2 cycles now and used vet gear test. Was not happy with the result completely. My source can get the schering amps and I think that will make a difference just in quality. Do you think their test is worth the extra money?

Iron Web
    Go with the gusto as the norma man said. Seriously bro, i would recommend all sustanon and most enanthanate (human grade of course) over the Vet grades. Including Galenika, Schering TV's, and I've heard good things about the Aburahin iranian Enan's too these days. Just my opinion of course, but i am not a fan of Multidose vials whether it be a test, deca , or winny.

P-X

those are the rare 25 mgs prop and 110 mgs enathate per serving amps

the Dutch Windmill
    Funny you mention this bro. I heard from a sound bro they were rare as hell too!!! I only have a handful. Perhaps more of these gems will become available so more people can capitalize on this nice formula.

P-x

Ironweb is offline Member
    Thanks bro's. No doubt about it I will go with the human grade enth and I believe I will see a difference. Getting everything together here in about a month thanks.

Thread Information