G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

SydGroup Deca Nandrolon Cypionate!

Yeah baby, just got my SydGroup Nandro 300mg baby! Will be running Sydgroup Deca and Denkall CYp instead of the usual QV stuff, can't wait!

Last edited by G Child; 09-03-2003 at 04:16 PM.

another
    Last edited by G Child; 09-03-2003 at 04:16 PM.

bigtraps is offline Member
    Hey G Child....Why the Denkall Cyp, and not the SYD Cyp?

Because i've had the denkall cyp for about 2 months now and planned on using it, was going to sell my denkall for sydgroup but the Denkall is 250mg/ml and SydGroup is 200mg/ml.

Not much of a diff but I will try the Denkall first, heard nothing but good things from both these prods so I'm stoked.

bigtraps is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G Child
    Because i've had the denkall cyp for about 2 months now and planned on using it, was going to sell my denkall for sydgroup but the Denkall is 250mg/ml and SydGroup is 200mg/ml.

Not much of a diff but I will try the Denkall first, heard nothing but good things from both these prods so I'm stoked.
    Ok...I Gotcha. I am looking in to SYD cyp, or omnadren 's, or possibly the Denkall...For my up comming bulker. What do you think G?

Well I have heard no complaints on Denkall Cyp, actually heard lots of people saying how much they loved it so that's why I'm going to try it to find out.

Syd.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SydGroup Deca Nandrolon Cypionate!-syddeca4.jpg  

for OJ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SydGroup Deca Nandrolon Cypionate!-syddeca3.jpg  

D-Town Tiger is offline New Member
    Well the sydgroup looks legit. I have several friends that have used there products and I have heard nothing but good stuff!!! Good Luck and happy growing.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Hey G, have you seen these with a plastic flip top? I have the anabolic DN, some look exactly like the pics you posted, but the others have a plastic flip top instead of the aluminum. The lot#'s on the ones with the plastic flip top are stamped on as opposed to printed like the ones you show. Do you know anything about this? I have asked around, and nobody knows. Everyone has only seen the sydgroup like the ones you posted. Thanks, IC

Focused is offline New Member
    I realize this lab is relatively new to the market but of all the pictures I have seen posted (both on this board and others), the lot numbers and expiration dates seem to be printed on both the boxes and the vials. However, on the ones that I have seen in person the lot numbers and expiration are stamped in much smaller lettering. I don't currently have the capability of posting a picture but does anyone have any insight to this?

Hey Ichabod, what lot numbers do you have?

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Hey Foc, I have the same lot as the one posted above, and I also have lot 31603 exp jul 05> these ones have the plastic flip tops with the holo on the top of the lid. I e-mailed them, and they did confirm that there was this switch in labeling/bottling. So it seems to be ok, but only time will tell. If you guys don't hear from me for a few months......well maybe they were filled with cyanide and..........aaaahhhhhh! J/k! I haven't heard of any syd fakes yet. They also told me that as long as it had the sygroup holo (which by the way is the most amazing holo I have ever seen) on the bottle, it was all I needed to know about it being real. But still makes a brotha wonder, ya know?

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    G Child.....all you do is show off your mass amounts of gear....i hate you!!!

BigBow is offline Junior Member
    MY Syd Cyp is 200mg/ml?????

BigBow is offline Junior Member
    my bad thats the Deca

friggy is offline New Member

Arrow Sydgroup

just got some of the boldenone from syd. They probably did mess with the labels a bit cause i got a new batch...exp 06'. and it rubbed off damn easy cause it was stamped on. (unless mine are fake!!!) : ( doubt it though.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

nandrolona 300

i have the deca 300 from sydgroup and i guess based on what one the other guys said it should b the new packaging with white flip top and the expire# with smaller different ink typing, one of my buddies did the cyp from sydgroup and their deca that i have, he did 2 bottles of cyp 10ml and the 10ml of deca didn't gain a pound, i've heard their deca is better but i want some input b4 i start my cycle, any feed back friends? i think im gonne do the deca with sus so anyone has any inputs about deca from sydgroup?

Thread Information