ExtremeMassMonster is offline New Member

omnadren batch 21203 exp 12.2006

omnadren batch 21203 exp 12.2006 Fake or Real ?
    anybody got pix of omnadren 21203 exp 12.2006 ?
    Last edited by ExtremeMassMonster; 06-16-2004 at 11:42 AM.

chevyboyzcry is offline Associate Member
    hey bro i think i have the same stuff! what color was the box they cam in? what color amps?

come on man where you at? lol give me some details on your amps and boxes

anybody seen this batch?

freakyfranklin is offline Junior Member
    do you think that stuff would be good to take with deca ........i mean i am from freakin poland and i cant even find the stuff around here

hey mjb have you injected that yet? what are your doses a week? notice anything yet?

and yes you can take it with deca but omnas are known to bloat you up just like deca

koksownik is offline Junior Member
    Omnadren with russian letters are ALL FAKE !!! Jelfa doesn`t do other Omnadren for export. But you can belive to all the lies someone telling you . Have a nice use of it

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by koksownik
    Omnadren with russian letters are ALL FAKE !!! Jelfa doesn`t do other Omnadren for export. But you can belive to all the lies someone telling you . Have a nice use of it

Are you going to start this crap again with the omnis?? You are completely wrong again..

X..

well my boy started using some of my amps! and its been 4 weeks now and hes gaing size and strentgh! he has been on as for a long time and he would know if its fake and he says its all real!

Quote Originally Posted by chevyboyzcry
    well my boy started using some of my amps! and its been 4 weeks now and hes gaing size and strentgh! he has been on as for a long time and he would know if its fake and he says its all real!
    Please tell that to koksownik! He says with certainty that they were fake. I guess he really is polish!!

X..

koksownik why do you think there fake? did jelfa call you or send you a letter saying they were fake? lol

Only person lying is you, so hush already. SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

koksownik is offline Junior Member
    you have no idea about real omnadren what a shame, do the labtests and you will see your real omna

you have no idea about real omnadren what a shame, do the labtests and you will see your real omna
    You have no idea what real omnadrens are. Please for the sake of all us sane people, and I think I speak for everyone on this board..knock off this stupid sh*t with the omnis. You speak of lab tests, please humor us with some of yours and back your claim up.

X..
    Last edited by ItalianMuscle27; 07-19-2004 at 03:50 PM.

AnabolicAlien Guest

hey...

hey.

those ones with the russian writing better not be fake b/c i just bought a bunch of them.

E.T.

there not fake bro! your good to go!

Sadasius is offline New Member
    I had just used up a bunch of the Russian Omnadren . I've switched to Nile Sustanon 250. They are real. There are not many fakes of Omnadren out there. Trust me, the water retention is retarded with Omnadren, you will know soon enough if they are real. That's why I switched to Sustanon. However the extra estrogen conversion did go well with my Trenbolone . Trenbolone works GREAT with Omnadren, its a good stack.

Retabolil2 is offline Respected Member
    Listen kid, stop promoting polish omnas! We know they are good and trust me polish omnadren made for russian market is absolutely same quality! Its just the fact that someone buy it from russia, not from poland pisses you off!
    Actually if I were a mod on this board I`d ban you in a few seconds because you`re fake stuff peddler!
    Jelfa doesn`t make Omnadren for russian market? Really? Mods be aware, this guy have a web site and there are lots of fake farmadon products listed on his web page. He is saying its good underground stuff! What a joke! And on the other hand he is saying bull**** regarding omnadren made for russian market! Thats disgusting! How much longer? Put this kid on the scammer list!

ya you go reta! lol slap him silly! hey ret can you pm his web page! i want to laugh a little! lol

Great points Retabolil2! I am still waiting for the lab reports he promised on the omnis'. And as for the Farmadon products, I have yet to see a legit 10ml bottle. If im mistaken, I could have swore I seen him selling those farmadon fakes on his site. And yes, Ban Him! Die!

Thread Information