BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Fake Akrikhin D.ball

I have been assurred that these are FAKE akrikhin d.ball by both retabolil and vovan (Is Vovan over here ?).

I have 500 in my draw for sale, lol !. The guys here in the gym say their working great so they appear to be a 'good fake' however I'll post them here as a fake none the less as the real thing can be bought with too much problem.

With the permission of Ret. (I'll PM him later) I'll post some of his real Akrikhin D.ball.
    However the main difference and it's a big difference is these have english writing on the box and blisters instead of Russian.

I asked Ret. did Akrikhin export to English speaking countries and he assurred me they did'nt.
    On the guarentee (sp'ing) of my dealer of my money back or another steroid if I get no results I'm willing to use them myself in the new year.

(P.S. Ret and Vovan are both friends from another board, both lads are Russian and thats why I use their names here as a source of information of russian d.ball. This should not be read as a source post or thier names taken as sources either)

So to cut to the chase, here's the pix.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake Akrikhin D.ball-3-akrikhim-boxes..jpg  
    Last edited by BOUNCER; 12-24-2001 at 02:44 PM.

Another.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake Akrikhin D.ball-akrikhin-1.jpg  

another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake Akrikhin D.ball-akrikhin-2.jpg  

And the blister packs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake Akrikhin D.ball-akrikhin-blisters..jpg  

Good catch, bro.

Marombano is offline New Member
    Hello, am I of Brazil, and does my friend have a dianabol same to this that you posted here at the forum, and would I like to know if they are True or False??

thank you.

NORMA-MAN is offline Junior Member
    I think these are made somewhere in UK mate....they are fakes but they do contain real methandione and people are satisfied with them.....

Bombado Depot is offline New Member
    FAKE..

In Brazil this D-Bol are very popular, but is fake...

But this contain Methandrostenolone or no?

juiced_up_mo-fo is offline New Member
    i have the same : 1's m8 sitting in my drawer(im in the uk) wasnt planning on taking them but thought wtf y not ive paid for them -how do u post pics ?

Quake is offline Member
    Any chance of pics of the real deal? I've got the real ones, bought them years ago but never used them (stopped training), but am back training now and am using them at present with some good results (although they are in a stack and I'm only on 25mg a day). There's not a scrap of English on them, but the packaging looks pretty much the same, except for the blister packs, which again on the real ones is all russian writing and the writing is in a different structure to the above picture. Sorry I don't have the facilities at present to take pics or I would have done!

fast is offline Associate Member
    Yep, those are propably fake but they work.
    I got excactly same ones, and allso ones with only russian writing, some kind of new batch or so.

anlyse

These fakes are available for years, and I've heard very mixed comments about them, I guess they are allways taken in a stack, that makes it hard to say if the d-bol works or another part of the stack. I'm looking to obtain a box of these for years, if someone can send me a box and blister I'll have them analysed by SRCS, and post the analysisreport here.
    [email protected]

fast is offline Associate Member
    That would be really great dutchbodybuilder..

I`ve done them alone, and they seem to work. But it would be great to be sure what they contain.

In Finland there are like.. 10 different variations of russian dianabol in blisters.

no one

I guess nobody wants to know for sure.

Thread Information