gregpowell is offline New Member

Real US Test200 looks like mine right?

This is the Test200 I just picked up tonight, please tell me if this stuff is real. It has the top of the vial still in place where you have to break it open, unlike my shitty Mexican Vet Test I had.

Thanks from a real newbie.

This is a one time deal for me to get it, please if anyone knows a method to recieving US made apposed to Mexi gear let me know. I always end up with the mexican stuff!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real US Test200 looks like mine right?-mvc-004f.jpg  

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro. Would really like to have seen the expiration date and manufacturer. These are definately rare, bro, and I thought discontinued a couple of years ago.

BTG pharmaceuticals used to produce these in 10ml vials. USA Mead also, but long gone. BTG could be producing again????? They are producing Oxandrin (anavar ) from Searle and could have bought rights to produce testo. as well. But I was under the impression that the only USA produced testosterone being produced in USA right now is Upjohn's Depo testosterone (cypionate ) at 50, 100, 200 mg/ml.

Anyone?

planetx

Who is the supposed manufacturer of these? Cannot tell from your pic.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Greg, the stuff you have pictured is legit. It is not what we usually call Test200, a name which generally refers to Mexican crap. What you have pictured is the real thing - good ol' U-S-of-A-made test enanthate - as pure as it gets, with a lot less pain.

I am unaware of BTG having ever produced Delatestryl in 10 ml vials, as Planetx noted. They have always produced the 5 ml vials, and the picture above is accurate - it does not reflect the BTG name because Greg did not shoot that side of the box, but it does reflect the correct NDC number for the product manufactured by Bristol Myers Squibb for BTG. (The manufacturer's name appears on the opposite panel from the one shown above.)

In its current formulations, according to the prescribing information:

DELATESTRYL (Testosterone Enanthate Injection USP) is available in 1 mL (200 mg/mL) Unimatic single dose syringes (NDC 54396-328-16). Each syringe is supplied with a sterile disposable 20-gauge, 1 1 / 2 -inch needle.

DELATESTRYL is also available in 5 mL (200 mg/mL) multiple dose vials (NDC 54396-328-40).

Point of trivia: Yes, they actually make the unimatic single dose with a 20-gauge needle.

Planetx, you are partially correct: The only legal cyp produced in the U.S. is Depo-Testosterone , which is available in 100 mg/ml and 200 mg/ml, but not 50 mg/ml. Delatestryl is also legally produced, but Delatestryl is test enanthate, not cyp. Since the Schein/Steris scandal a few years back that dried up the market for generic cyp, Depo-Testosterone and Delatestryl are the only injectable testosterones legally produced in the U.S. today.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the update, TNT, on the enanthanate situation in USA, quite limited, but better than what I initially thought at "nill" "nada" !!!! Could be a suitable replacement for some USA'ers as Schering testaviron and primoteston has become quite a commodity recently. (12/01-2/02)

I also noted on Greg's pic, as well, that the "CIII" has also been modified recently, from the other present and past testo formulas. The III was always enclosed in the "C" but now partially within C and partially out.

Upjohn (currently) , Schein, Steris (past) for example.

I would imagine that this formula/MED is also rare in abundance on the USA black market with our strict ass tight controls. I would say all users should be able to trace bottle/script back to original pharmacy dispensed at, like 99% of all Upjohns currently.

200mg/ml is prime breeding ground for would be fake artists, as we all know.

Finally, TNT, does BTG produce anything else "anabolics" besides oxandrinn and delatestryl?? Perhaps an A-bomb of some sort? Any post cycle MEDS, etc....USA market is lacking a nanny dec generic. maybe in the works.

Regards,

planetx

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by planetx
    I also noted on Greg's pic, as well, that the "CIII" has also been modified recently, from the other present and past testo formulas. The III was always enclosed in the "C" but now partially within C and partially out . . .

Finally, TNT, does BTG produce anything else "anabolics" besides oxandrinn and delatestryl?? Perhaps an A-bomb of some sort? Any post cycle MEDS, etc....USA market is lacking a nanny dec generic. maybe in the works.
    The "CIII" on the pictured box is as it appears on BTG's Delatestryl - the III partially in and partially out of the C. When I saw the picture, I pulled out an old box from Delatestryl I got last year from a legitimate source. And I'll even name the source: It was . . . Eckerd's! (For our non-U.S. bros and broettes, that's a major U.S. drug store chain. )

Anyway, BTG sells only two prescription drugs according to the Physician's Desk Reference: Delatestryl and Oxanddrin. However, they manufacture neither of them. Cooperative arrangements are quite common beteen pharmaceutical companies. Thus, Delatestryl is manufactured for BTG by Bristol Myers Squibb, and Oxandrin is manufactured for BTG by Searle.

Thread Information