Jonbark is offline New Member

Did I get screwed on this

I got some dbol but it is kinda fishy. I am not sure if they are legit or not. He said they are European but no lables or anything. Just smooth round yellowish pills in a baggy. Doesn't sound right. Sorry for the poor quality pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Did I get screwed on this-file.jpg  

jjay29 is offline New Member
    well you could always take all four.. wait a couple days and see if your boobs grow!

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    I doubt they are real but ur best bet is to ask your source the exact brand name or underground lab name so we can maybe help you futhure and get to the bottom of this.

TrIBOL

Yeah I dont remember the exact name. I called him today and was like are you sure you gave me the right bag b/c they look like the clomid he gave me before. Also I just trusted him those were legit too. But I was like b/c I have only heard of the pink and blue pills. He was like they are russian. So I dunno I will call him tomorrow and get the excact name. Somethings not right though.

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbark
    Yeah I dont remember the exact name. I called him today and was like are you sure you gave me the right bag b/c they look like the clomid he gave me before. Also I just trusted him those were legit too. But I was like b/c I have only heard of the pink and blue pills. He was like they are russian. So I dunno I will call him tomorrow and get the excact name. Somethings not right though.
    they may be real so dont get down on yourself too much yet, there are so many underground labs around making there own stuff its unbelievable. you also have alot of sources nowadays selling UG stuff because it is usually dirt cheap and the money that can be made doing so is unreal. once you get the exact brand, we will be able to help ya out. i hope it all works out brother.

TrIBOL

bmi
    bmi is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbark
    I got some dbol but it is kinda fishy. I am not sure if they are legit or not. He said they are European but no lables or anything. Just smooth round yellowish pills in a baggy. Doesn't sound right. Sorry for the poor quality pic.

Ask him where they are from? If they are Hungarian 10mg then they are good to go. I posted a pic early this year, check them out. I just finished my test/dbol cycle and got some pretty good gains.

They are from a Hungarian UG Lab.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jjay29
    well you could always take all four.. wait a couple days and see if your boobs grow!
    That is the most stupidist thing I ever heard of in my life. You must be a moron..

He never really new the name just russian, so still fishy so he took them back and I paid a little more and got some deca 300.

jjay29 is offline New Member
    lol...

Thread Information