Thread: Qv Legit?

BIGMAN@ is offline Junior Member

Qv Legit?

I posted this in the other section---here are the pics ..I have 4 10cc qv enantat. All have the hologram and came in the box. Now on three of them the batch number are not on the qv site but i am thinking the website has not been updated because the dates are september 2006 and i dont see any enantats past august so that may be ok. The three also have the circles behind the holgram on the bottle the liquid is clear and tastes good. NOW the 4th bottle is a different batch number(january 2006) which is on the website. The problem is that there are no circles on the 4th bottle behind the hologram ..there are 3 slits or cuts. Also this liquid is bright yellow and dont taste good almost like just plain oil. These were all purchased together and the bad one it seems matches the lot numbers on the website and the others dont yet(because of an update hopefully). Whats everyones take on this....do you guys think one bottle is bad and the rest are good.. i never had a yellow enantat before.......but the rest taste like candy so whats ur take on this......oh and all look exactly identical as looks go....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Qv Legit?-qv1234567.jpg  

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    I just drew up some of the enantat that I had laying around from the 50ml/bottle, and I know mine is real. It is the yellowish color as you say.

In your pics I can notice the dots on the pic very slightly on the hologram on the right, and on the left you cant. It might be just because of the angle. Peel back hologram, it should leave dots.

X..
    Last edited by ItalianMuscle27; 06-28-2004 at 04:09 PM.

Ive had the same gear before....it was never that yellow ...this stuff tastes like vegetable oil.....The other 3 bottles are clear and have a peppery taste like the ones ive had before. All 3 bottles have the dots behind the hologram but the 4th one doesnot (it has the slits)..I think one might have been opened and filled with veggie oil so i might have been shafted on the one lot.........they should not been this bright fina yellow.

That is strange, I would like to hear some more opinions. You have me wondering about my own now. But like I said, mine came all sealed up, with hologram(and dots), and straight from the pharmacy.

X..

yeh bro----Taste it ...if it has that chemical numbing sensation when put on ya tongue it may be good...this crap has no taste...mattera fact i tasted veggie oil and it is the same.....Ive had these a bunch before and they were clear and numbed ur tongue.....Now im mostly worried about the legitamacy others now that this one is deff bunk. i was also lokin closely at the metal top crimped on...can they pull that off.. drain it then put it back on with the qv top???this is so fishy i just let everyone know that all these cheks may still not mean good to go....My man is gettin my another and said sorry for the mishap cuz hes not the main man but goes to show u!!!

bump..

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

BUMP--be on the lookout--

alabama is offline Associate Member
    i have had gear taste like plain oil and be fire i dont think their is a quote unquote taste test

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGMAN@
    I posted this in the other section---here are the pics ..I have 4 10cc qv enantat. All have the hologram and came in the box. Now on three of them the batch number are not on the qv site but i am thinking the website has not been updated because the dates are september 2006 and i dont see any enantats past august so that may be ok. The three also have the circles behind the holgram on the bottle the liquid is clear and tastes good. NOW the 4th bottle is a different batch number(january 2006) which is on the website. The problem is that there are no circles on the 4th bottle behind the hologram ..there are 3 slits or cuts. Also this liquid is bright yellow and dont taste good almost like just plain oil. These were all purchased together and the bad one it seems matches the lot numbers on the website and the others dont yet(because of an update hopefully). Whats everyones take on this....do you guys think one bottle is bad and the rest are good.. i never had a yellow enantat before.......but the rest taste like candy so whats ur take on this......oh and all look exactly identical as looks go....

QV hasn't updated there website since June1/04, keep checking there website they should be doing it soon.

Yeh the last batch for test e was q-17 august 2006 and mines q-18 september 2006 so it should be next.....Anyways its good ****

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i always use the qv test and i havnt had any that was as yellow as what u show in the pictures.. i dont know if its just the picture but that looks a little strange...

Yes that was the fake batch ...I was comparing the good batch clear color to the fake pisss..

Thread Information