Foosedog is offline New Member

Thai D-bol. Real or Fake?

i bought some thai d-bol pink pills recently. They are the right size and shape and color but do not have the snake on them. They are said to be from the british dispensury though. They have the line through them but that is the only marking on them. Did i get ripped off? real or fake?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Without the snake with the sword through the head..they aren't BD Dbol bro...that's for sure.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Needs to look like this bro
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thai D-bol.  Real or Fake?-thaidbol.jpg  

Foosedog is offline New Member
    yeah they have different companies that the british dispensuries can ship out of tho, maybe they sent me a diff one without the snake. ill know when i start taking them in about a week

Denmark is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosedog
    yeah they have different companies that the british dispensuries can ship out of tho, maybe they sent me a diff one without the snake. ill know when i start taking them in about a week

sounds like an old batch, so they could very well be real! :0).

byrdtre is offline Junior Member
    I've had blue ones that match your description but the pinkies have the snake.

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    They make anabol with out the snake and arrow, its just another company, can't remember off hand.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    those are good comparable to bd

wannabrocky is offline New Member
    There are some Thai Dbol out there without the line and snake.. Just bought some from a pharm in thailand (actually in Thailand, not via e pharm) and they are called dronabol and they are pink, 5mgs and pretty **** good...on week 4 of a 12 wk cycle of deca @300 mg wk and Test Enth 500mg wk and DBol @ 30mg wks 1-4 and winny @50mgs wks 8-12. with the appropriate pct and nlva throughout and gotten pretty good gains off of this brand... will post back with a pic of bottle and what they look like... They came in a tub of 500, 5mg Dbol... They also had tubs o' the anabol @ 1000 tabs... so saw first hand legitamacy.....

Thread Information