Mandinka is offline Junior Member

Nile Sust Experts - Some With Green Ring , Most Without , Real?

I have just received a shipment of 51 sust amps , 40 of which have no green ring as they are apparently supposed to have. I have researched this a lot and have given my source some grief over this.... please help me to verify whether or not these amps contain real Nile sust. Here is a pic of the amps of which I have 40 of:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nile Sust Experts - Some With Green Ring , Most Without , Real?-sust-vial2.jpg  

Here is a pic of the the amps with the green ring , note the yellowish tinge in the liquid , which the other amps do not have:
    Anz help much appreciated. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nile Sust Experts - Some With Green Ring , Most Without , Real?-sust-vial_compare.jpg  
    Last edited by Mandinka; 12-10-2003 at 11:38 AM.

C'mon guys , someone here must be able to help me , are the ones without rings fake or not?

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member
    No they are fine, niles are traditionally inconsistent.size shape are always different, no probs my man.....on some amps the print actually flakes off....some rings may only be 1/4 complete even.....they are fine.

Thanks man , finally someone , but surely there must be many fakes of Niles , how are they identified?

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member
    No there are no fakes of specific makes of sustanon , ie) no body mimics any specific country of origin you just buy fake sus, not fake nile sus........or fake karachi, or turkish, get the picture, their is one exception to the testosterone blend rule and that is russians are widely faked, but your are cool, notoriously scratty are those niles.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    magnus, you sure thats true? i seen plenty of other organon sust fakes, lol...come on.

Shud is offline Associate Member
    same magnus....
    ive seen fakes of the turkish organon ones man...
    Mandinka they look real to me man...
    check the legit pics forum man....they are in there without a ring around them...

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Niles come with a white ring, a green ring, and no ring.

As far as fakes...Niles are heavily faked like any other AS. Know your source is the best way to avoid getting screwed.

Thanks gentlemen , I appreciate it.... I am a very long time member of ef but the lack of expertise there makes me feel like this is the place to be. Actually if u take a look at the pics in the legit pics forum, all of the Niles there have green rings - nece my question. Still I feel reassured that some Vets took a look , thanks again.
    Last edited by Mandinka; 12-17-2003 at 06:16 PM.

p.m.

bro, you asked my opinion in a p.m. You should be okay, I have 92113 D 7/02 7/05 no ring. The new ones (2003) have a green ring and a little different style. I think I see that the second one is 93104 B 5/03 4/06. As you can see the new style differs a month in production/expiration date and the box shows a new sentence in red "prescription only medicine"

Thanks man, u seem to be an expert on this topic along with Hustla . We'll see from the results. Take care.

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandinka
    Thanks man, u seem to be an expert on this topic along with Hustla . We'll see from the results. Take care.
    You will have an excellent cycle my friend! Enjoy X-mass with our friend bouncer ! and speak soon

D.W.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    I thought the same thing when i got my nile sus, some had a grey ring, green ring, and some didn't have a ring at all. I was skepitcal as hell. After researching, i read that the fake nile sus bottle are thinner and break off real easy. I asked my source and he said they were legit as well. I posted a pic on here and 100% of the members said they were legit too. So the next thing to do was to test the product. And nothing but smiles came from this kid. It took a good 4 weeks to kick in strong. I mean i gained a copule pounds in the first 4 weeks. But weeks 5, 6, 7, 8 the weight packed on quick, i also uped my calories and started eating like a hog. I ended up gaining 22lbs or so. give or take. But you are taking the right approach and asking the members first, most people are already into their cycle like half way and decide to post a pic and ask. Might as well post a pic at the begining before you start just to be sure ya know.

Anyways, make sure you have your PCT on hand now before you start your cycle and eat like a monster. Train hard and hope everything works out for ya.

good luck

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you know Mandinka everytime I listen to Sinead O'Connor I think bout ya

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    Yeah as the guys said these are always inconsistent. good sus enjoy!

peace

bigputte is offline Associate Member
    Hi Magnus.

I am also from sweden and I can tell you that here we have much fakes of nile. Pretty much of the fakes nile we have in sweden, is manufactoried by the hell angels in denmark. The make around 2000 amps every month of the fakes.

Welcome to the real world.

// bigputte
    powerboard.rockarfett.com (swedish board)

Quote Originally Posted by MAGNUS
    No there are no fakes of specific makes of sustanon, ie) no body mimics any specific country of origin you just buy fake sus, not fake nile sus........or fake karachi, or turkish, get the picture, their is one exception to the testosterone blend rule and that is russians are widely faked, but your are cool, notoriously scratty are those niles.

BigJay4490 is offline New Member
    I had bought 150 of the ones with the green ring all fake. You never know until it makes you grow.

Well tonight , I took my second shot , first one was with the sust amps WITHOUT the green ring - no pain at all , second time (tonight) i took the ones with the green ring and my left ass cheek is on fire. Seems like I've been scammed twice within the same order......

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky

I am cycling right now

Trust a sustanon head. Amp for amp, sustanon is one of the best, and I am shooting nile right now. Just started Jan 15/04. I have 20 nile and fifteen from India. The Ones from India with the paper label are better from my experience, and they too, leave my delts or my ass on fire when I shoot. My nile, and pakistan ones do not. Nile's are usealy inconsistent and I hear they are slightly underdosed. shoot the stuff up and enjoy!

Last edited by juicy_brucy; 04-02-2004 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    Trust a sustanon head. Amp for amp, sustanon is one of the best, and I am shooting nile right now. I have 10 nile and ten from India. The Ones from India with the paper label are better from my experience, and they too, leave my delts or my ass on fire when I shoot. My nile, and pakistan ones do not. Nile's are usealy inconsistent. shoot the stuff up and enjoy!

Dude , you are saying that an enormous pharmaceutical company alters it's product to such a degree between amps that some cause a reaction (pain) and some do not (and in the same subject too!) ??? Also breaking open the unringed amp was practically impossible , in fact , I used the blade jaws of a pliers to do it (yeh , lotta glass) whereas Nile amps are supposedly easy to break. The term "inconsistent" no longer applies here I believe. But thanks for chippin in all the same.

Yeah, sounds strange, doesn't it. One of my friends believe that the nile sustanon is such poor quality, and that it is loosely monitored for quality and the reason things like- some have rings and some don't is largely due to that fact. Further more, different countries under the same company (i.e organon), from my experience do things differently. The Indian sustanons that Set my arm on fire are made by Inafar. Inafar is licenced by Russian organon, but is better quality (even though they burn). My nile amps are the exact same as yours. Incosistent. If you are going to by Nile sustanon, you have to deal with the fact that they are going to be incosistent. Do your research and you will find the same. I'd be more worried if you bought Russian sustanon and you thought is was fake. Russians are the most faked, not nile. But remember, any anabolic /androgenic Steroid can be a fake.
    Good luck with your juicing and i hope that all those amps are legit.
    Let us all know your progress.
    Last edited by juicy_brucy; 04-02-2004 at 11:45 AM.

Second inject with the ringed amps tonight - also pain , am convinced now ones without rings are bogus..........

I hope not!

joe_capone is offline Member
    those niles are legit. trust me i know sustanon very well. but thing about niles.. its not even 250 mg per amp.. wich is bull****.. its very underdosed. i once had a cyctahoh amp and a nile amp broke open both of them.. i spilled some nile sus on my finger and tasted it.. i could taste more oil then test it did make my tounge a little numb.. then i tried the cyctatahoh.. my whole ****ing tounge went numb on that **** wich means cycatahohs are ****ing much more potent then those niles.

Well, are they real?

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAGNUS
    No there are no fakes of specific makes of sustanon, ie) no body mimics any specific country of origin you just buy fake sus, not fake nile sus........or fake karachi, or turkish, get the picture, their is one exception to the testosterone blend rule and that is russians are widely faked, but your are cool, notoriously scratty are those niles.
    Magnus , of the 30 bottles NILE sustanon i received , 10 were fake . And believe me there was no telling difference between them .

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Magnus , of the 30 bottles NILE sustanon i received , 10 were fake . And believe me there was no telling difference between them .
    How do you know 10 were fake if you couldnt tell the difference?

D.W.

i'd like to know the cerial number on the fakes, if you could please.

Quote Originally Posted by dutch windmill
    How do you know 10 were fake if you couldnt tell the difference?

D.W.
    i believe he is talking about from outward appearance man

i've been juicing up to Niles 2 amps every 4 days for over 2 months now and the gains suck. If I had known that the gains would be less than that of the pakistan or russian blends, I would have stayed clear. last time I did sustanon , I gained 25 pounds. This time, only 8-10 pounds? What gives? Anyways, What I need to know is the little numbers on the amps. The batch I have been shooting is batch #92215.
    I am considering discontinuing the use of this not so powerful batch and going on D-bol.
    Last edited by juicy_brucy; 04-02-2004 at 11:36 AM.

999 is offline New Member
    what is a good stack with the sust i have 20 ml

999 is offline New Member
    are there any gains of this sust because i have the same batch # 92215

BIG RIG 47 is offline Junior Member
    Ive come across 5 different tyeps of nile amps in the last six month. Not to sure with were real or fake but one batch with the ring high up on the neck was propionate and not sust so i just stay away from nile sust all toghether.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 999
    are there any gains of this sust because i have the same batch # 92215
    How many more times can you ask this in a 30 minute period!?
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=74472
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=107445
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=102196
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=63740

Please don't hijack other people's threads. Start your own k!?

Retabolil2 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Niles come with a white ring, a green ring, and no ring.

As far as fakes...Niles are heavily faked like any other AS. Know your source is the best way to avoid getting screwed.
    Even if it comes with a red or blue ring it won`t surprise me either! LOL
    I`ve seen all types of Niles and they were very legit.

Thread Information