cjvan is offline New Member

k here we go cytex product

Got it from another site , identical packaging to what i have but I have deca and trembalone.

Hmmm, looked up lab comes up legit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails k here we go cytex product-cytex1.jpg   k here we go cytex product-cytex2.jpg  
    Last edited by cjvan; 06-29-2004 at 03:00 AM.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Those are my pics.
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=62517

I hated Cytex. i know some people who loved their gear...but I hated their prop.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Someone correct me if Im wrong but in the Anabolics 2004 book it says that only 1/3 of cytexs gear is real or 1/3 of it is fake I cant remember which one it is, either way I wouldnt use that stuff.

defenatly would be interested more info on anabolic book info. I am not too impressed by the liquidity (lol , great word , i possibly made up) of the acetate , It looks slightly oily, i was never a big acetate fan but i thought we are talking about a pure water based product.

Here is the my latest update on my cytex cycle . Came off my diet for a bit and saw a decent jump in strenght , i wasn't too impressed with the cytex deca but it seems the trembalone acetate might be kicking in. I am taking very small dosages right now but it seems the products might be okay. i will keep you updated.

Beef Eater is offline New Member
    Thanks for the update on your cytex. I have some products with the exact same labeling in the picture, only it is the deca . A dude I know has been doing the cytex deca and trenbolone and he has gained twenty pounds, and he is looking good on it, so I will likely do mine as soon as I have some goodies to stack it with...

Cheers

Thread Information