Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member

SuperTest 250 REAL??

Any way to check and verify that your SuperTest is legit (Tornell)? I am in week 5 and havent really noticed any of the effects that you talk about.... the hard ons, the sex drive, the muscle pump, etc. I have gained weight and strength, so maybe I am just jumping the gun here. I was just checking to make sure it is legit thats all. THANKS

88 VIEWS and NO OPINIONS

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    supertest250 is sust right? you should be feeling increased sex drive, better pumps, light acne maybe by now. however sust does a LONG time to kick in fully. took about week 7 for it to really kick in for me but i did feel some kicks from the prop in the stuff early in my cycle. i really dont know what to say about your stuff because i have never used it. i hope everything works out.

TrIBOL

Thanks bro

Sledge is offline New Member
    I have used the stuff in my 1st cycle. I ran it 1cc every 5 days and I saw very good results. I ate real good but was banging my girl all the time, so I didn't get good sleep, but I managed to gain 23lbs in 50 days. Not bad huh.

Sledge is offline New Member
    I have used the stuff in my 1st cycle. I ran it 1cc every 5 days and I saw very good results. I ate real good but was banging my girl all the time, so I didn't get good sleep, but I managed to gain 23lbs in 50 days. Not bad huh.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i have never heard of fake tornel but it is well known to be very underdosed that is probably why you are not feeling anything.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    You need to use better products. Straight esters such as cypionate and enthanate are best!

IM

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I haven't heard of too many Tornell fakes as of late either. The Supertest250 is the same as Sust, and keeping that in mind you should be feeling the same effects as any other Testosterone .

The ONLY difference I noticed between Sust and Cypionate /Enanthate was that I could actually feel my blood levels go up and down and because they were so unstable I got more acne with Sust rather then a longer laster Ester such as Cypionate/Enanthate.

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    Any way to check and verify that your SuperTest is legit (Tornell)? I am in week 5 and havent really noticed any of the effects that you talk about.... the hard ons, the sex drive, the muscle pump, etc. I have gained weight and strength, so maybe I am just jumping the gun here. I was just checking to make sure it is legit thats all. THANKS
    on super test 250 for 7 wks now, went up to 250mg eod and started to make some gains but was advised that 1gm a wk for a first cycle was too much, back down to 125mg eod and lost what little i had, so now i'm going back to 250mg eod but only have enough for 9wks, adding 400mg of the qv deca for 7 wks,

Thread Information