freakyfranklin is offline Junior Member

Syringe and Needle

hey i have been lookin for a way or a place to pick up some needles and syringes...and i dont really want to ship it but if i must then i will...but can i just walk into a pharm and ask for it?????

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    You can ask for anything

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geneticfreak44
    hey i have been lookin for a way or a place to pick up some needles and syringes...and i dont really want to ship it but if i must then i will...but can i just walk into a pharm and ask for it?????
    You can walk into the pharmacy and ask, they might say no but you can go to different ones and ask. If that doesn't work you can try a needle exchange depending where you live. I live in British Columbia, Canada and it is legal here, i just walk in and tell them what i need and there free.
    Good luck

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    I usually get them from an online pharmacy in Canada. They never ask questions. Just do a google search..Shipped right to your door!

X..

well i live out in the US in CT......do you think i would be able to just walkin right in to ask for it in a pharm

KeyMastur is offline VET
    check your PM's

hey thanx a lot brother ....but do you think shiping it will be safe...like would some of the stuff break while shiping????....so i take it a pharm will not be a for sure thing then

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by geneticfreak44
    hey thanx a lot brother ....but do you think shiping it will be safe...like would some of the stuff break while shiping????....so i take it a pharm will not be a for sure thing then
    trust me bro. shipping is safe. nothing will break. it's all packaged nice and tight.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    hey man i live in CT too and there are certain pharmacys that sell them.. do not go into a cvs or rite aid tho and ask.. it wont work..

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    btw.. i had ordered some for my current cycle online ..GPZ Services is pretty good..

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Ive walked into pharmacies here in the states and some will give them to you and some wont. I went to CVS before and they wouldnt sell them to me. I sent my girl there the next day, sold her a box of 100! Go figure..

X..

lol ya i went to brooks pharm and they sold me some but they said they could only sell me 3cc 25 guage and they only sell 10 at a time

Paingain is offline Banned
    I went into a pharmacy once and bought like 60 pokes. The guy did sell them to me but was a punk about it. He asked me when he was ringing them up ,"what are you going to use these for?" I replied,"I work on a farm, and we are de-worming our goats, this is just what farmer Brown told me to get."

Thread Information