Thread: first time user

ogartime is offline New Member

first time user

Hi, Im a novice bodybuilder (176cm, 196 pounds, 9%bf)). Ive trained hard for the past 4 years and have added a good 30 pounds to my frame. I train hard. My lagging body parts are hammies and calves. I have not juiced before but have some deca available from a mate and am considering using it. I just want to bring my lagging bodyparts up to balance my figure out.

I have been told that around 200 mlg per week is all a first time user needs.
    Any assistance on the following questions would be appreciated:

1. How i should cycle the steriod and for how long?
    2. What can i do to maintain my mass after the cycle?
    3. I want to gain and keep around ten pounds -mainly on wheels so should i perform hypertrophy on leg days and neuralogical /strength for upper body?
    4. Is it essential that i use an estrogen blocker and if so which one will be best?
    5. What type of training split should i use?
    6. So the testes come right a few weeks after discontinuing the cycle or WHAT???
    7. I sprint and train martial arts and these are important to me. It is fine continueing these ventures?

Thankyou for your time

PS- I live in asia and have limited people for advice!

Todd Scott is offline Junior Member
    Hey Buddy, You should always use some kind of test with deca or you may totally stitch up your labido, look up sustenon/Omnidren. As for the oestrogen blockers, most people use nolvadex (tamoxifen ) throughout the cycle, or at least have some available, about 20mg/day should do the trick, this will stop you getting tits. As for the post cycle therapy (pct) you should look up Clomid on this forum. You will lose some weight after the cycle but if you carry on eating and training well you should be a good bit bigger. good luck

Todd Scott is offline Junior Member
    Ps- You do get your nuts back, about 8-10 weeks is good, and are you sure that the deca is good? When i started out this time last year I was amazed when I learned about fakes and how bloody convincing they are, spend a bit of time first reading around this web sight, there is sooooooo much to learn.
    regards

ogartime is offline New Member
    Thanks for your advice- Ill definitely take that on board. Im gonna check out its authenticity first before i even consider using it- thanks. Ive posted the same thread in the 'questions' forum and am not using this thread any more as it exists within the 'pictures' forum. Thanks for your help.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Good thinking...

Thread Information