Paingain is offline Banned

how much more insulin can I handle?

I'm currently taking Humulin R slin. I wake up and hit 4 or 5 units, at lunch time another 5 units(I follow these injections with a low-fat yogurt, I know its not 10 grams per unit, but I've never had a problem with shaky hands or lethargic feeling until I get to 10 units) Then after my workout I'll hit 10-12 units followed with a soda or some sugar wafers or a candy bar, maybe some cell tech. I eat a decent size meal an hour and a half after this. So I'd say my insulin intake is around 20 units a day, 7 days a week. I'm a pretty good size guy, about 216 at 8.5%. Can I take more insulin than what I'm taking, will it do me any good?? Also, I was planning on just burning through this one bottle. How long is too long to stay on insulin?? Thanks for the help guys!!

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    wrong forum bro!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    was just gonna say that

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i would say your would gain more if you cleaned up your diet. You didnt get down to specifics but from the looks of it to me it is ****. no offense! just those candy bars, yogurt,soda is ridiculus IMO. Also you PWO1 is kind of a mess to me.

I would only stay only for 4 weeks at a time, but that is JMO
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information